It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've been keeping these dates in my mind for a while, but I'm glad you've put them down here.

Can someone link to where the Dark Knight thing was a hoax?

S&F for the efforts.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

DOOM ON!

Although, I'm quiet interested to see what happens on the revised end date for the Mayan Calender on October 28th 2011.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Great compilation of dates, Quite a lot to go through, also there is the timewave post a while back done by Evasius or some name like that, I wonder if any of these dates will correlate to any previous happenings ?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The world is not going to end on october 21st 2011. Why? Because in order for that to happen Jesus Christ has to return, and then he reigns for 1000 years on earth, and then a short while after that the worlds gets destroyed by fire. So my prediction is, I will wake up on october 21st and it will be just another day i get to suck air.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Don't forget World Panic Day! November 25th 2011! (a little outside your time-frame, but I guarantee it will be a day that will take everyone's breath away)...

Breaking! World Panic Day! November 25th 2011!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The one I wonder (not really worry but watch) about is with asteroid YU55.

It is the only prediction in the list that is based on some science, and the science that it is based on is what worries me.

I worry that when an asteroid this large comes so close to earth AND the moon, that there could be other unknown factors involved that can change it's course just enough to push/pull it either into the earth or the moon. Such as gravity.

I do not trust the accuracy of NASA or JPL, they make mistakes all of the time.

I think YU55 is one that truly does have potential.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm really happy for you that you know EXACTLY how things are going to happen.

Maybe Friday Christ will show up. Then it won't have to be so ho-hum for you.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Don't forget World Panic Day! November 25th 2011! (a little outside your time-frame, but I guarantee it will be a day that will take everyone's breath away)...

Breaking! World Panic Day! November 25th 2011!
edit on 10/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

No worry needed.. just do it online. Extra bonus! You can shop in your jammies and nosh on leftovers

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
These kinds of things have come and gone on ATS for a long long time.. I think every time you come to ATS you're going to find a doomsday prediction somewhere.. but lets keep this in perspective.. Doomsday predictions have been coming and going since the dawn of man!

Just in recent history .. ( 20th and 21st century )....

In the 1920s people were saying the end was near, holding signs on the street corner and assuming events of the time were proof..

In the 1930s and 1940s during WW2 the same thing happened

In the 1970s and 80s more of the same ..

In other words, it's never stopped.. So many doomsdays have come and gone that it's almost laughable.. Odds are on their side though because if you keep predicting it over and over and over and over eventually one day you'll nail it ..

I expect tomorrow to come and pass like every other day.. Camping will be incorrect for, what, the third time now? and when the Mayan prophecy doesn't hit tomorrow, those people who believed it will just fall back on the date of December 2012 as before.. this won't stop aaaany time soon.
edit on 20-10-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Nice list. You should include Oct. 24th stock market crash predicted by reinhardt. He predicted the Sep. 15th 2008 crash about 2 months in advance, and got it right.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines
Nice list. You should include Oct. 24th stock market crash predicted by reinhardt. He predicted the Sep. 15th 2008 crash about 2 months in advance, and got it right.

To be fair, several predicted the crash .. even Ron Paul predicted it.. it was something obvious to those who knew anything about what was going on ..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here are some fun reads..

46 failed end-of-the-world predictions that
were to occur between 30 & 1920 CE, but didn't.

A brief history of the Apocalypse ( predictions going back to 2800 BC on to 2012 and beyond )

F ailed Doomsday Predictions in HIstory ( including May 21st )

The Doomsday List
edit on 20-10-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by damwel
D4rk Knight's claims were proven to be a hoax. Doesn't anyone remember that? Or was it just too good of a story to not use since the dates coming up.
Was it? Not arguing with you, but, we are seeing signs from the heavens, rumblings, weird noises from above, signs are everywhere. Isnt this what he spoke of?
Lights in the sky and much more.
Was it really dumped in the HOAX bin?

Ummmm, people have been hearing and seeing things in the sky for a long long time, and those rumblings, well there have also been earthquakes for a lot longer.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The day after each of those dates...we will get up in the morning.....go to the bathroom...have our coffee (or beverage of choice).....and go about our individual daily routines in life.....but there will always be a speck of thought in our minds.....to expect the unexpected....at any moment.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The reason you've not heard of 10/28/11 is becuase you are a noob. Some of us have been around ATS a tad longer than you have.
That was hilarious at first, until I realized that you actually believe that. After the hilarity quickly wore off, I shed a tear for you.

That is most likely the saddest comment that I have ever read on this site.

You actually believe that you are special, because you've been a registered ATS member, for longer than most? You honestly believe that you are learning top secret information here, don't ya?

You seem to have overlooked a tiny detail. I suppose that is a common occurrence for you though. You should climb down off of that high horse of yours, every once in awhile. Take a look around at the details that are so easily overlooked from way up there.

[color=BAE8C1]That comment was made specifically in regards to the statement of "Much hype and anticipation." Think about it for a minute. If there actually was "much hype" about it, then wouldn't that 'hype' be occurring now, as opposed to several years ago? The use of the word 'hype,' implies that the information is being spread, and promoted. That also means that it is not something only those select all-knowing few, such as your high and mighty self, are aware of, thus keeping it a secret.

When you keep yourself placed that far up, upon your high horse, it is very easy to overlook the small details. Just because a detail may be small, that does not mean that it is any less important.

edit on 10/20/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well to be honest, I was looking forward to these predictions. Especially 28 october 2011. After this date I dont give a # about ANY predictions and I will change a few things in my life.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Nice compilation!
It will be interesting to see what gets added and how much of it fails.
Looks like it could be an interesting couple of weeks ahead.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Great thread S+F !

It's like a one stop, all you can eat apocalyptic buffet

Table for one please !

Will definately be checking back as each date passes

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Fun list of predictions OP. While I doubt many of them will happen, I look forward to the next few weeks

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

28th October 2011 and 11/11/2011 are dates I will be watching carefully.
edit on 20/10/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

28th Oct.: Battlefield 3 Release (UK)
11th Nov.: Skyrim Release

Good dates ...

GF's buying me the Skyrim Collector's Edition as a gift. OHHHH YEAH! I won't be leaving my room for a week. Awesome avatar, btw.

You should also add Oct. 24: Market crash. I don't remember where I saw it; I'll attempt to find the information for you. I marked it down in my phone, though, so I could also test the prediction. Excellent thread.

Edit: Here you go. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-10-2011 by Heehaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by Heehaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join