It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Had a dream couple a years ago where i was running towards the mountain behind my mom's house. People were screaming and running. My dog was following me, did not have a dog at the point i had this dream. i now have a dog.. Today i am going to eat dinner at her house for the first time in several months... eh.. hehe

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by BrokenCircles

The reason you've not heard of 10/28/11 is becuase you are a noob. Some of us have been around ATS a tad longer than you have.
[color=76FF4D]During these days of confusion, at times I have troubles comprehending your delusions. I am swallowing my pride, and begging for your assistance with helping me through this dreadful dilemma that I have encountered.

[color=D2FF57]Is my Noobish World gonna be ok today?? Am I gonna see another Noob Saturday?? Or should I be worried the same as you and your [color=FF99E0]'Experienced Gullible Counterparts'??

[color=24CCFF]I'm just having difficulties deciding whether or not I need to buy some Halloween Candy. Help me out here, since you are all-knowing, yet I am only lowly noob.

[color=FFC273]Should I buy a jumbo bag of Snickers?

edit on 10/28/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well another doomsday come and gone. I was ( and c'mon surely alot of you were) hoping something would happen today.
What with this supposedly linked to the Mayan calendar and all.
*sigh*
on to the next one...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well - the so called Dark Knight and also the "true"Mayan calendar end pass us by without incidence.
Will this stop people clinging to these predictions?
No of course not - some people clearly need them in their lives for some reason - some don't.
Me personally - was intrigued by the DK thing but never really thought it would happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ha ha the 28th passed.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow666

So you read the whole thing, then?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Looks like the only prophecy coming true is mines, I told that none of this "predictions" were going to come true

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angelmass

Well,
You are right so far,
and I hope you are 100% correct!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So a few of those have been knocked off the list by now, but Happy Halloween!
Personally, I'm just waiting for the YU55 "flyby" and can't wait to see/hear this nationwide alarm "test."

Then of course next year... next year, it's crazy to say its just next year.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
3 down 4 to go!!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

The fourth dimension is time.

Fifth dimension is consciousness.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So as I did not make any predictions about anything significant in October, not all of the predictions made in this thread have been invalidated. I really have no opinion on the OP's predictions, and as the days have passed without the fulfillment of the OP's Prophecies, then its fair to call him out on it. Just from a common sense stand point, it seems unlikely that one person should receive so much information from the System about future events. If he is pulling these things out of his ass, then I guess a few "I told you so's" are in order. However, it could be that he does in fact have a connection to the signal, he just needs to filter out what is a product of his own imagination to distill the true essence of the messages.

Notice, I also made a prediction/relayed a message in this threat, about an upcoming disaster in Arizona. Unfortunately, explicit dates aren't really part of the message. So I am guilty of being vague in the temporal issues. However, I do believe this is going to happen within the next year. I do not think this will be the end of civilization. I do not believe the world is going to end and I certainly don't believe that my drawing attention to it will change anyone's mind who is entranced by our artificial and man made "Reality".

And if nothing happens in Arizona, then I am wrong and delusional. I can accept that.

My blog explains in a little more detail of what I am saying: www.ashcloudarizona.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mirrormaker326

you may want to read the OP properly before talking about 'calling him out' on it. He made no predictions, he gathered together all the other wild and soon-to-be incorrect predictions made by various other people and put them in one handy thread so we can giggle as they go by.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by outsidethesquare

I stand corrected, the OP was merely compiling the claims. So no reason to call him out. I will revise what I said, and clarify it by stating that it is fair game to call out those whose prophecies or predictions did not come to fruition.

You also highlighted a fundamental characteristic of Human beings. We love to laugh ("giggle") and ridicule when someone is wrong. Why do we rejoice so much in the failure of others? Granted, those making predictions and prophecies typically are doing it from a platform of megalomania and hyper inflated ego, so I guess they bring it on themselves to a certain extent. And I think its more than fair to go after the super egomaniacs, but I believe that some people are given messages to relay, so they need to be prepared for the sharks and haters.

I can't indict those making prophetic claims without turning the mirror on myself either. I truly believe that I've been given a message, and these message boards and the Tin Foil Hat Crew (Of which I am a member) are the only audience where you might find those willing to suspend their programmed disbelief. Maybe my subconscious is terribly self absorbed and megalomanical, and this is why I have convinced myself that I have been given a message from above/beyond.

So by all means, prepare your giggles, because I might be just another Harold Camping wannabee. But I might also be correct. I am all in at this point, and have really nothing left to lose.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mirrormaker326

i just wrote a huge reply to you, then lost it in a minor browser crash. So i'll summarise:

1.) you don't even seem sure of your own thoughts
2.) none of the November (and most likely future) doomsday dates will prove correct
3.) show me an example of anyone who accurately predicts doomsday dates, not vague foresight of possible future tech/events

I will giggle, because it's all a pile of sociopathic crap (my opinion only). Keeps the site interesting though.

Does your prediction relate to November? If so add it in here so we can discuss.
edit on 2/11/2011 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

My prediction is summed up on my blog, the link is in previous posts in this thread. I won't link to it again, as that gets a little annoying when done repeatedly, but you can find it in my user profile and in other posts. If you want to contextualize my comments, I think you can do that if you re-read the thread and all of my posts, as the most recent is a continuation of those.

My prediction is simple, I believe that there is going to be a deadly Ash Cloud resulting from a major geological (earthquake/volcano) event in Arizona. I don't think this will be the end of the world, but I am predicting a natural disaster. This disaster also represents the passage of our collective consciousness to a new state. There seems to be a line of tectonic action on the 112 W longitude line, from the Gulf of California north through Arizona and the North American Continent. I do not give explicit dates, because I wasn't given specific dates, I'm only relaying what I believe to be true.

I am hyper aware of the fact the most people think this is "sociopathic" or delusional, so in all my posts I try and acknowledge this, so as to preempt some of the scoffing. I know it seems that my thoughts might not be in order, but I am also reasonable enough to understand that there is a chance that I could be wrong, so when I analyze my own psyche as it pertains to prophecy in the threads, it is a attempt to also hold myself to the same standards I am holding everyone else to. So what looks like me "talking out of both sides of my mouth" is really me trying to avoid being a total hypocrite. It is fair and necessary to acknowledge the opposing view points in a debate. If this explains things better, let me know.

I posted in this thread, because I just joined ATS, and they have the little 20 post minimum before you can start your own thread, and as I have reached that quota, I will start my own soon. But I can take constructive criticism, so if my thoughts seem chaotic and scattered in these posts, then I will need to make sure I am relaying the message I have in a clear, succinct, and reasonable manner, without the self-righteousness and pomp that I find in other predictions.
edit on 3-11-2011 by mirrormaker326 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yes, all credit to you in your approach. Sitting on the fence so to speak. When you talk about:

Originally posted by mirrormaker326

This disaster also represents the passage of our collective consciousness to a new state.

Unless you mean something along the lines of 'a new respect for, and approach to nature' which i don't think you do, then it sounds very similar to the notion pushed by some that everyone's DNA will be 'upgraded' and we will merge into the 4th/5th whatever dimension. Is that what you're getting at? I believe that was predicted for the 11th of this month. 11/11/2011

While it's a wildly fantastic theory, if such a dimension exists in a survivable environment, then i don't believe it would happen over a period of less than hundreds of years. I don't believe it would happen at all. What could humans possibly achieve by being in a higher state of consciousness? If we all did that the economy would collapse even quicker, and we'd be achieving even less as a collective race than we do now, and we're not doing much now other than war and capitalism. Or would we be in such a state of Nirvana and enlightenment that nothing outside ones self matters?

I respect your opinion though.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
something will happen on 11/11/2011

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
something will happen on 11/11/2011

yes

newspapers will be printed

people will go to work

people will mark silence as they do annually on that day in my country to remember the fallen soldiers

conspiracies will be discussed on ATS

Many, many things will happen on that day as they do every day. But since you're no doubt implying doom will occur, please elaborate.

Don't you people ever get sick of it? Self righteously pulling crap out of your hat, then disappearing every time it fails? I know i would. I'd be looking at other avenues, like a hobby, charity work, a job etc.

This is not directed at you by the way mirrormaker326

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So I guess I meant this collective awakening in a more metaphorical sense, not like our DNA is literally going to be upgraded or that we are entering new "dimensions", and when people say that in general, they seem to be confused as to what "dimension" actually means.

I think people will begin to realize that a lot of the things we have been taught and the artificial belief systems we have been force fed are wrong.

I also think that there is going to be a greater emphasis on character and morality/ethics on the global scale. We as a species are extremely superficial. I am hoping that this might begin to quell as well.

In our evolution as a species, I think the next big step will be in our spiritual development, rather than any new technology. Technology gives the illusion of "progress", when it really only makes things easier for us, it is not a measure of how advanced we are as a civilization. That measure is metaphysical.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join