It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Has anyone seen a statement from Camping or his organization regarding his latest prediction failure?
I have looked all over but found nothing. He owes everyone an explanation or at least an apology.

I have not seen anything "official", but I did come across this interesting piece:

Sunday, October 23, 2011
Family Radio appeals for financial support

Family Radio Stations, Inc, the radio network founded and managed by Bible teacher Harold Camping, was broadcasting a message on Saturday, one day after the world failed to end as the 90-year-old evangelist had predicted, encouraging remaining supporters to keep making donations to the network.

The message also revealed that the station, which reaped about $80 million in donations between 2005 and 2009 and also benefited from sales of some of its radio properties, may be in danger of experiencing financial difficulties.

((World didn't end...... More money please!!!!))

OiO

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Predictive dates are coming thru thick and fast now, and all we have to do is wait and see how many, if any, actually check out in any fashion. The historical thing about predicting dates is that very little does appear to happen. Although I have no doubt some of these things will occur, it's down to our flawed concept of 'time' as we know it that lets us down. I don't think, with this is mind, you can synchronise an event with our calendar...it's like predicting exactly when a bird elects to jump off a fence,

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Concerning the Camping non predictions, do a youtube search or Mark Bliss who is a Jewish Christian and a student of endtimes and you will see why Camping was wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Over
the past couple of years, after having denied the existence of a
spiritual reality for decades, my eyes were opened. I am not speaking
of any sort of traditional religious conversation to a specific
theology. I am independent of any modern religious institution.
Through this process of revelation, I've been made aware of a major
natural disaster/geological event that is going to take place in and
around Arizona. All that I know for sure is that there is going to be
a deadly ash cloud centered over Arizona. This could be the result of
a cataclysmic eruption of some sorts.

I am aware that there hasn't been a volcanic eruption in Arizona for
over a millennium, and even then the eruptions were relatively minor
compared with the scale of the catastrophe that will unfold within the
next 18 months. There are other natural disasters that can produce
ash clouds, but I think this one will involve a super-volcano.

This message/prophecy/revelation has not been linear nor well defined.
There is a chance that I am misinterpreting, but I've been tasked to
deliver it the best way I know how. I am not sure why this happened
to me, and there is certainly a possibility that I have gone
completely insane. But I have to do this. I would rather risk
looking like another foolish maniac doomsday prophet who gets the
prophecy wrong than not make an attempt to warn people. I've written
a better explanation on the following site:

www.ashcloudarizona.wordpress.com

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I personally hope all of these are wrong.

Otherwise it won't matter anyways.
We won't be here to say SEE!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
The next 22 days, starting on the 21st, will feature many predicted dates, some of which predicted many years ago. This is a thread to monitor what happens on these dates

November 11th, 2011 - 11/11/11 Day

There is no specific event predicted for this day. Despite it being 11/11/2011

This one is my favorite

edit on 10/24/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

What exactly are you hoping to predict? No one can predict the future because the time-line of the future changes continuously. Even if a time travellor came back and told you exactly what will happen on a certain date, your time-line will be different. The best psychics in the world do not know exactly what will happen in the future because if the future was truly known, we would only attempt to change the parts we do not like and ultimately create a change with little effort. Please make your own future rather than living a future that someone else has predicted for you. It truly is a treadmill and in the end you will only find the future that you created for yourself. God bless

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

Google "Daryl Bern" and "precognition". This is a respected academic Psychologist who recently published quantitative data that supports that claim that future events can be sensed by a striking number of individuals in the study. He caught a lot of flack from "Science" and its automaton servants in the main stream journals, but they were all ad hominem attacks and do little to refute his conclusions.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As an old thread use to say, 'Something major going down in Denver!!'

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

future events can be sensed by a striking number of individuals in the study.

I don't believe that it is about a certain number of individuals being able to "sense" future events. I believe that the collective thoughts and words of a striking number of people are creative. We create what we want to see and experience be it negative or positive. It's like the saying "be careful of what you wish for."

Not that we all sit around wishing for disasters to happen. Well... some people do but that is between those individuals and their therapist

I don't buy into the theories about 2012. Yet, it is something I think about quite often. It's totally fascinating and I'm looking forward to that day. I mean with so many people around the world, so much energy, all focused on that day... it's inevitable that something has to happen, right?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
Intresting. I have always had a hard time with the time being the forth. Doesn't work for me.

Likewise, like I said it was just some sources. I was looking everywhere for this one video on youtube when I made that last post and finally found something similar explaining the dimensions from a spiritual standpoint.

I see heaven and hell as a state of the mind and I have been on both on earth. This place is not heaven on earth for all yeet but some are close to it at times.

Agreed! If you chose to experience heaven or hell here, the law of attraction will bring it to you.

I am totaly blind and deaf to all outside this 3d-reality but have an evolved intuition that sometime pick up a lot of synchronicity.

From the above video, that would be the 4th dimension cluing you in.

Im not sure about the 5-10% brain thing. I rather think you might be able to control your subconscious if you get to a point in evolution. If you get access to that you will get crapload of information about yourself and the world. But it will probably be a bit of sensory overload. The human body is just a biological machine.

We'll that the whole idea about going into the 5th dimension. We would still have physical bodies, but we'd be evolved enough to use 100% of it. Your subconscious and your conscious will become one, its not just accessing the subconscious.... We don't just get info from our true selves, but we are our true selves at that point. The difference between us now and us later is that our energy would vibrated at a higher level, placing us out of the line of sight of those who choose not to embrace love and light. Can you imagine what people who are filled with hatred would do if they had the capabilities of the 5th dimension? It cannot be permitted!

The real learning starts if you will be able to have perfect communication with other peoples mind and access their knowledge. The things you can understand then is staggering.

We already experiencing that here with the Internet! And we're still in its beginnings. It's amazing how far we've gone from 1994 to today with our smart phones!

It is also hard being an asshole when you feel and know the other peoples hurt. Research/technology/Knowledge would evolve on earth like never before. Namaste

Well its all out here on the Internet already, but those assholes out there think they're above it all and that those who believe that love will triumph are all lunatics.
They spend their time playing those war games and stuff, not researching how their actions might hurt people.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
nice

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra
From what I've gathered, 11/11/11 is the day that Earth enters the photon belt and that some people will begin ascending to the 5th dimension. The entire year afterwards will be about us becoming more in peace, joy and harmony, in order to align ourselves and chakras in order to ascend. On 12/21/2012 is the day that everyone who hasn't ascended yet will be pushed to it whether they like it or not. That is, if you're part of the 40% of people that are at least 50% positive energy.

Some other interesting things I've collected about these days concerning the Mayans:
On October 27th, the day before the 28th, the Mayan Elders will be kicking off their pilgrimmage in New York City at the Edgar Cayce center, activating the continent of America with the 13 Crystal Skulls. They will then travel to Serpent Mound in OH, and move on, until they wind up for the last activation ritual in Los Angeles on 11/11.
www.spiritofmaat.com...

LOL, I half expected you to break into the 5th Dimension song "this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!" LOL... I see 11:11 all the time but I'm not about to think some imagined 'spirit guide' is going to 'take me and ascend to some imagined place'!!
People say this stuff like it's real when they have absolutely no proof!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirrormaker326

...I've been made aware of a major

There was a 3.6 earthquake in central Arizona yesterday. While earthquakes in Arizona aren't uncommon, it's rare that we get one of this magnitude. Could be that things are waking up down below, could be coincidence.

3.6 earthquake hits near Chino Valley

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Over
the past couple of years, after having denied the existence of a
spiritual reality for decades, my eyes were opened. I am not speaking
of any sort of traditional religious conversation to a specific
theology. I am independent of any modern religious institution.
Through this process of revelation, I've been made aware of a major

I am aware that there hasn't been a volcanic eruption in Arizona for
over a millennium, and even then the eruptions were relatively minor
compared with the scale of the catastrophe that will unfold within the
next 18 months. There are other natural disasters that can produce
ash clouds, but I think this one will involve a super-volcano.

Well at least you're playing safe by giving yourself 18 months.

This message/prophecy/revelation has not been linear nor well defined.
There is a chance that I am misinterpreting, but I've been tasked to
deliver it the best way I know how.

The best way of delivering this message is through an internet forum, which houses more kooks per square pixel than anywhere else on the net? Well done

I am not sure why this happened
to me, and there is certainly a possibility that I have gone
completely insane.

Looks like you're one step ahead of Mr. Camping

But I have to do this. I would rather risk
looking like another foolish maniac doomsday prophet who gets the
prophecy wrong

Well you shouldn't have too many problems there

than not make an attempt to warn people

I don't get it. Why do you think people will take you seriously? Especially on a site like ATS that has had people predicting disaster for years only to see each one fall flat on his face.

Seriously man, even if you do turn out to be right no one is ever going to believe you so you might as well hand out ashtrays.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Like yourself, I just officially joined this site less than three days ago. Apparently you are under the impression that I chose the ATS threads as the first and only medium in which to try and relay the message.

But that is neither here nor there at this point, I am more impressed by your wit and the brilliant commentary to my post, (which is actually an abridged version of an email that I have been sending to most of the media outlets in Arizona, as well as the major national entities. Not that I think many of them read the emails, but I still send them and about 1 in 20 will follow the link to my blog).

Seriously, that well placed "thumbs up" emoticon would have made Oscar Wilde himself blush. If brevity is the soul of wit, the emoticon is its perineum. But one need look no farther than your chosen member name "Shadow666", to see the fires of creativity burning in your spirit. 666 is so ominous, how ever did you latch onto to that sequence of numbers? It so refreshingly original and unique and I bet there definitely isn't an entire generation of Slayer fans out there who tagged countless urban concrete structures with those devilishly alluring digits. You decided to have a little jape and question my sanity. Fine, I might be a little crazy, but you are unoriginal and so incapable of independent thought that you identify yourself on this site with a cliche sequence of sixes that 14 year old boys write on bathroom stalls.. Which seems fitting given the pedestrian comments you provided. I was expecting a Larry the Cable guy quote to conclude.

I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, but you didn't just disagree. You had to insert what I am sure you genuinely believe are brilliant rebuttals that are really nothing more than the classical ad hominen logical fallacy. People like you use message boards to as self esteem reinforcement. You've probably always liked to be known as a "smart" or "intellectual" character. You invested a lot of your emotional and psychological energy in maintaining the appearance to others that you truly are bright. But as is often the case with your type, outward pretension and condescension is covering up serious insecurities. So like the borderline personality patient who cuts herself to be able to feel anything at all, you only feel alive when you think you have humiliated and derided another person. So I hope you got your fix, but I can see through people like you, I've been dealing with all the doubters and this insecure little childish playground behavior my whole life. I don't know you personally, but I know your type, and I know that at heart you only feel normal if you have convinced yourself that you are superior to other people in any way. Go ahead and think that. By all means, continue to mock others to hide the emptiness and rot in your spirit. I would rather be a nut than one of you, irrespective of the outcome in Arizona.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Like yourself, I just officially joined this site less than three days ago. Apparently you are under the impression that I chose the ATS threads as the first and only medium in which to try and relay the message.

Well I actually have been on this site a long time ago but came back since I'm generally bored at work

But that is neither here nor there at this point, I am more impressed by your wit and the brilliant commentary to my post, (which is actually an abridged version of an email that I have been sending to most of the media outlets in Arizona, as well as the major national entities. Not that I think many of them read the emails, but I still send them and about 1 in 20 will follow the link to my blog).

I love your sarcasm as well you big bear you.

Hey more power to you though. Maybe someone in the upper echelons of this fine society might read your emails and actually decide to act upon it since it's probably the first time they've ever received mails predicting doom and gloom. I can already see them scrambling at their desks and swallowing cigar smoke in utter panic.

Seriously, that well placed "thumbs up" emoticon would have made Oscar Wilde himself blush. If brevity is the soul of wit, the emoticon is its perineum.

If the rumors of Oscar Wilde's sexual preferences are true then the 'thumbs up' probably would make him blush

But one need look no farther than your chosen member name "Shadow666", to see the fires of creativity burning in your spirit. 666 is so ominous, how ever did you latch onto to that sequence of numbers? It so refreshingly original and unique and I bet there definitely isn't an entire generation of Slayer fans out there who tagged countless urban concrete structures with those devilishly alluring digits.

Well you got me there. I was going for something more inane but this was the best I could come up with. But as they say, never judge a book by it's cover, a Slayer album by it's christian front man or an ATS user by his member name

You decided to have a little jape and question my sanity. Fine, I might be a little crazy, but you are unoriginal and so incapable of independent thought that you identify yourself on this site with a cliche sequence of sixes that 14 year old boys write on bathroom stalls.. Which seems fitting given the pedestrian comments you provided. I was expecting a Larry the Cable guy quote to conclude.

I did scribble 666 on bathroom walls but no one called me back

And I could come up with a Cable Guy quote but this exchange we're having reminds me more of the joust between Jim Carey and Mathew Broderick

I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, but you didn't just disagree. You had to insert what I am sure you genuinely believe are brilliant rebuttals that are really nothing more than the classical ad hominen logical fallacy.

Actually those rebuttals were well below my standards. If I wasn't at work I could've come up with something far more sarcastic

People like you use message boards to as self esteem reinforcement. You've probably always liked to be known as a "smart" or "intellectual" character. You invested a lot of your emotional and psychological energy in maintaining the appearance to others that you truly are bright. But as is often the case with your type, outward pretension and condescension is covering up serious insecurities. So like the borderline personality patient who cuts herself to be able to feel anything at all, you only feel alive when you think you have humiliated and derided another person.

Damn that's incredible. You nailed it. I feel so pathetic now. I'm going to sulk in the corner

So I hope you got your fix, but I can see through people like you, I've been dealing with all the doubters and this insecure little childish playground behavior my whole life. I don't know you personally, but I know your type, and I know that at heart you only feel normal if you have convinced yourself that you are superior to other people in any way. Go ahead and think that. By all means, continue to mock others to hide the emptiness and rot in your spirit. I would rather be a nut than one of you, irrespective of the outcome in Arizona.

You know your character analysis would probably be spot on for most people who would retort like I did. The only difference here is I'm just taking the piss

Anyway, I just wanted to know what if you're wrong about your prediction? Based on what you've predicted it seems that

a) It's too far fetched for people to believe thus negating any effect your 'warnings' might have
b) If it does play out like you say it will, then there really is no hope for anyone, whether they heed your warnings or not
c) You like Nutella don't you?

edit on 27-10-2011 by Shadow666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So right now 7 a.m and it's the 28th of October where I live. But I guess the end of the world only happens in America

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
End of the world predictions…. Why are they so captivating? Even the ones we know that are probably false? Maybe because we all have a clock in us… and we know that one day… Our end of the world will come. Somehow maybe, these predictions hit that nerve. It would be cool if we can ‘survive’ that end of the world somehow…. like die, but keep on living. Oh ya, that was already accomplished. Jesus gives an incredible statement: 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this? John 11:26

6 Remember him—before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken... Ecclesiastes 12:6

I hope this helps.
edit on 27/10/2011 by MarkJS because: Added Ecclesiastes verse

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
End of the world predictions…. Why are they so captivating? Even the ones we know that are probably false? Maybe because we all have a clock in us… and we know that one day… Our end of the world will come. Somehow maybe, these predictions hit that nerve. It would be cool if we can ‘survive’ that end of the world somehow…. like die, but keep on living. Oh ya, that was already accomplished. Jesus gives an incredible statement: 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this? John 11:26

6 Remember him—before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken... Ecclesiastes 12:6

I hope this helps.
edit on 27/10/2011 by MarkJS because: Added Ecclesiastes verse

I stopped reading at Jeebus

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join