It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will America start a ww3 and be destroyed by the enemy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Haha. That is funny. Parts of christianity came from some pagan beliefs. I wonder if the phoenix came from the same area.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by kwell

Haha. That is funny. Parts of christianity came from some pagan beliefs. I wonder if the phoenix came from the same area.

Well they have invaded Christianity with their paganism just like God's word told us they would. This is not of God, they are fighting against Him.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
America has much evidence against it. The atrocities that Americans have done to innocent people from everywhere in the world have long gone unpunished. I am an American and would like to see peace reign in the world, but the wars, greed, and lustful things have to stop being produced first.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by demonologist842012

Did you ever notice years ago when the One World Order was taboo to talk about and everyone would label you a cooc. Now they are out in the open and now everyone is still under a delusion that the leaders of every country are not already controlled by the Illuminati. This is all a script of theirs and it is playing out exactly as they intended. If you don't know, America is the Phoenix bird that bursts into flame and comes out a new...a new world order. This has been scripted for hundreds of years and it is not going to come out well for America....it used to be America and now it is Amerika.

BTW: The original bird to represent the United States was a phoenix bird. The people then were more aware then they are today and knew it was satanic, so we have the eagle. That is what I have read...look it up.
edit on 20-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Yes, oh how I remember! But if we are truly the Phoenix, we will rise out of the ashes of death in a renewal in the Golden Age. My hope is for the Golden Age rather than the NWO Death Age.

The Phoenix Bird is not Satanic, any more than the All-Seeing Eye in the capstone, it is the misuse of the esoteric which makes something Satanic. It always goes back to Intent. Some symbols are inverted, like the swastika and the pentagram, or even a cross. I don't know what people you say knew the bird was Satanic. If you mean the Founding Fathers, some were Masons and would be familiar with the mythology of it as a symbol of death and rebirth.

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

Also, the Phoenix is represented as a stage in alchemy, also an occult knowledge.

In this article I wish to consider a particularly tight knit group of these animal symbols, the birds of alchemy - the Black Crow, White Swan, Peacock, Pelican, and Phoenix - which are descriptive of certain stages of the alchemical process. Of course it would be wrong to suggest that there are fixed rigid meanings with regard to these symbols. The alchemists always integrated the symbols they used, so that one has to look at the total context, the background against which they stand, but when the birds appear in this sequence it is almost certain that the following interpretation can be applied.

The Phoenix completes this process of soul development. The Phoenix bird builds its nest which at the same time is its funeral pyre, and then setting it alight cremates itself. But it arises anew from the ashes transformed. Here we have captured the alchemists experience of spiritualisation, He has integrated his being so much, that he is no longer dependent upon his physical body as a foundation for his being.
He now stands upon the sureness of the spiritual - he has in this sense attained the Philosopher's Stone, the Spiritual core of his being. Thus we can sketch shortly the process of soul alchemy, the integration, purification and transmutation of the soul, as pictured in this series of bird symbols.

www.crystalinks.com...

so, that's that

edit on 20-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

you do know paganism is a Umbrella term, that refers to groups right? paganism it's self is not a belief.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by demonologist842012

Did you ever notice years ago when the One World Order was taboo to talk about and everyone would label you a cooc. Now they are out in the open and now everyone is still under a delusion that the leaders of every country are not already controlled by the Illuminati. This is all a script of theirs and it is playing out exactly as they intended. If you don't know, America is the Phoenix bird that bursts into flame and comes out a new...a new world order. This has been scripted for hundreds of years and it is not going to come out well for America....it used to be America and now it is Amerika.

BTW: The original bird to represent the United States was a phoenix bird. The people then were more aware then they are today and knew it was satanic, so we have the eagle. That is what I have read...look it up.
edit on 20-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Yes, oh how I remember! But if we are truly the Phoenix, we will rise out of the ashes of death in a renewal in the Golden Age. My hope is for the Golden Age rather than the NWO Death Age.

Sorry but I know how it ends...almost everyone dies. Your golden age is the devils deception so you go along with their new world order. You will have to put up with a lot of death along the way if you go with their thinking because that is what it is going to take to get to their goal of utopia. But guess what...that is not their goal, their goal is death and destruction and tricking you to going to hell with them. Don't be fooled, there is no age of Aquarius or golden age. You will never prosper on the suffering of others. They say they will get rid of the negative vibe...It is going to be horrible when you realize those people that you thought had the negative vibe were just trying to warn you.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Using history as a guide: pretty much.

When 'the man' takes someone down.. the victim is discredited, demonized, clowned as a joke of of ill repute & made a target of contempt... along with financially ruined. Made to look and act irrational.. crazy violent as friends flee.

..then the coups de grâce: "HTA", Held To Answer.. maybe suicided, summarily shot dead, jailed.. fiery plane crash,.. you know.

Uncle Sam, lies, tortures, exports death and is broke as a joke... and just keeps acting mockingly stupid. It certainly isn't the will of "we the people".

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
looks feasible to me..

farm4.static.flickr.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I hope so.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

There was a depression in the 1930's and World War wasn't started then by the US.

World War II altered the political alignment and social structure of the world. The United Nations (UN) was established to foster international cooperation and prevent future conflicts. The Soviet Union and the United States emerged as rival superpowers, setting the stage for the Cold War, which lasted for the next 46 years. Meanwhile, the influence of European great powers started to decline, while the decolonisation of Asia and Africa began. Most countries whose industries had been damaged moved towards economic recovery. Political integration, especially in Europe, emerged as an effort to stabilise postwar relations.

en.wikipedia.org...

Greetings. Correct me if I am mistaken, but participating in WW II was what Jump-Started the economy and lifted it OUT of the depression.
See above where it says the United States emerged as a superpower?

You think the current "leaders" are not aware of that?

IMO, WW3 has already started. It just hasn't become "big enough" yet on the ground for the rest of the "civilized" world to notice....don't think for one minute that the GLOBAL ELITES are NOT paying very very very close attention. History repeats itself. MOs, not so much.

edit on 21-10-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
As of now America is in a huge economic crisis. America is running out of oil, America is in debt to China for trillions of dollars, there are less jobs every day for the American citizens and people who have no clue what to do is being elected as the president and other high offices. America is in need of many things so i ask will America start a ww3 but it not end the way America wants? Could it be the final fall of the super power known as the United States?
edit on 20-10-2011 by demonologist842012 because: A word was not spelled correctly

Every nation and country experiences hard times. Although our politicians are corrupt and stupid, the American people will continue to persevere, regardless. We import oil, and barely tap our own oil reserves, so it's not accurate to say we're running out of oil. There are plenty of jobs in America, but unfortunately the democratic services of social welfare keep the lazy lazy. "The most important factor that determines a country’s rate of immigration is the availability of jobs, Janne Batalova, an immigration policy analyst at the Migration Policy Institute, told Life’s Little Mysteries. With America still running the world’s largest economy, it is little surprise that people moving to the U.S. account for 20 percent of the entire planet’s immigration, according to the U.N. Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Russia and Germany, two more countries with top 10 economies, follow behind the U.S. with about 5 percent of the world’s immigrants each."

"In terms of the U.S., it's widely known that no other countries can really match the economic, educational, and social mobility for people in all walks of life," Batalova said.

www.livescience.com...

The United States still has the largest stockpile of strategic nuclear weapons. When push comes to shove, well, you know how that goes...Besides, I've found in life that if people want to see you fail or constantly pick on you, it's because of jealousy.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join