It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police In Black Uniforms With Bullet Proof Vests?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I went to the maverik about an hour ago and noticed 2 policeman in black uniforms with bulletproof vests. I live in a small town and the cops here look more like Barney Fife. Then I noticed the car they were in...a beat up car with a big peace sign on the drivers side window. It shocked me and then my conspiracy mind started working...are they preparing for martial law? If so, what is up with the hippie mobile? Maybe they came from Las Vegas with the occupy protests? Did they borrow a car from one of the participants or was it for their provocateurs? Why are they in this small little town about an hour and a half from Vegas? Any Ideas?

They also had CPU on their sleeve.
edit on 19-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
yep, I have an idea.

Anyone can go out in public in 'fancy dress' and bullet proof vests you can buy quite easily. My feeling is they were not cops, the car belonged to them and they were going somewhere, maybe to a protest or maybe even just to play with peoples minds.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
yep, I have an idea.

Anyone can go out in public in 'fancy dress' and bullet proof vests you can buy quite easily. My feeling is they were not cops, the car belonged to them and they were going somewhere, maybe to a protest or maybe even just to play with peoples minds.

They had guns and CPU on their sleeve.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

ah ok.

wow.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Probable drug bust in the area, undercover car?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

It is very close to Halloween. Maybe they were going to a costume party or something, I did last weekend.
2nd

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
hope they wearing bulletproof helmets

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Impersonating cops.

Or not cops at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
CPU

C=Control
P=Protesters
U=Unit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Kumasi — THE MINISTER of Manpower, Youth and Employment, Mr. Boniface Abubakar Saddique has cautioned beneficiaries of the Community Protection Unit (CPU) module under the National Youth Employment programme (NYEP) to resist the temptation of mounting road blocks for extortion of monies from drivers.

The slightest mistake in this regard would lead to their prosecution, he said while addressing the first batch of 100 recruits who passed out in Kumasi after a four-week intensive training programme at the regional Police Training School at the weekend.

...I googled it lol. They MUST be these guys on a special mission in.....where ever you are op

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
CPU

C=Control
P=Protesters
U=Unit

Are you sure? Do you have a link? I looked up CPU and it says Crime Prevention Unit. They are military to back up police.
edit on 20-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

LIke duh, it was a joke with the hippie car they were driving.

new topics

top topics

join