It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real 9/11 conspiracy:The CIA's concealment of the 9/11 operation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Wonderful thread PC! S&F!
For anyone interested in what exactly Clarke said here's the interview:

This was way more then just petty rivalries and bumbling.Just a handful of officials in key positions were needed Check out:Who is Rich Blee?
edit on 033131p://4826 by mike dangerously because: fixed link.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

What do you mean a "real 9/11 conspiracy"? Dont understand, we know the whole operation was 100% an inside job, the evidence is enough to convict in a court of law!

If you mean by "real", because mainstream media says so, then what can I say about that. Everything, and I mean absolutely everything comming from mainstream media should be treated as a lie, period. Msm have an agenda that involves lies and deception.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is a good link which shows just how deep the corruption goes:

Covert Operations

More on Mena here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So I figured I would follow up on this thread, considering some of the events that have taken place since then.

The first thing I want to stress here though, is that the CIA is stronger than they have ever been in their entire existence. They literally have the power to wipe people off the face of the planet based on their words...Including Americans. As it should have been quite obvious in my initial posts in this thread a over a year ago, I believe that the CIA was fully aware of the pending 9/11 attacks. I still believe this, and the evidence clearly shows this(which I did my best to summarize in my initial posts last year). So I just wanted to mention a few things that have played out over the years since 9/11 that also seem to affirm the suggestion that the CIA had reasonable motives to not act on the 9/11 plot and that they have shown that they have no qualms breaking US laws...

As mentioned in the book by Peter Bergen, ManHunt: The ten year search for Bin Laden, from 9/11 to Abbottabad..."The war on terror has been a bonanza for the national intelligence industrial complex...on 9/11 the annual budget for all of the intelligence agencies combined was 25 billion dollars. A decade later it was 80 billion dollars, and by then almost one million Americans enjoyed top secret clearances, and six out of ten of the richest counties in the United States were in the Washington DC area". Before 9/11 the CIA was barely a factor, now they are literally a full fledged military force(for the President). The most feared organization on the planet, with the ability to strike from drones at any moment all over the planet. Fully funded, answering to only the President, with the newest, most state of the art access to weapons and technology. Able to utilize any and all branches of the military if needed. 9/11 was what made all of this possible, they were poised and ready to fully take advantage and secure this position for themselves.

All you have to do is read Black Banners by Ali Soufon, or any number of books detailing the CIA's techniques and tactics post 9/11 to know that they have total disregard for the laws of the United States..Yes...they (thankfully) are on our side, but this is only secondary to the needs of the organization. If Americans stand in their way, they won't even hesitate to completely obliterate them, torture them, lock them up indefinitely. They will destroy evidence that may make them culpable for their actions in US courts..or other world courts. It's a by any means necessary attitude from the top to bottom. Whether global kidnapping in their extraordinary rendition program, Judge-less, jury-less murder in their Drone program, or disgusting treatment of their fellow humans in their torture program...it's all the same to them, a means to a end. So in viewing 9/11 and their apparent knowledge of the pending attacks and questions of why they would let something so terrible happen...one only has to recall these things and understand that even now more than the years right after 9/11 it is apparent to anyone seriously looking into it to see that the CIA needed the attacks to happen. The attacks did for them(and the military) exactly what the now infamous PINAC document said they would do(a year before 9/11)..finally waking up the general American public and opening up the proverbial flood gates to billions of dollars of desperately needed funding, needed to reshape , revitalize and completely cement the CIA into permanent position as the US's first defense against outside threats. With no oversight, unlimited funding, and no end in sight to their reign of specialized terror.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
And yet, still no proof. Where are the death bed confessions at least?

That is the one thing all these conspiracies have in common.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
And yet, still no proof. Where are the death bed confessions at least?

That is the one thing all these conspiracies have in common.

Death bed confessions?? From the CIA or it's officers...sorry this isn't 30 years ago and they all learned their lessons from William Colby...Not to mention, the biggest problem with your line of thinking, is that our government sees no difference between whistle blowers and terrorists..their both treated the same way. Silence them, jail them, prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law possible, harass them and their families. In this political climate of ultra your either with us or with the terrorists, no one in their right minds would come forward with any information.

That being said though, in this case their is more than enough known evidence to conclusively prove to anyone who is open minded, that the CIA most definitely was aware of the 9/11 operation. Most likely becoming absolutely aware during their stake out of the so called "Terror Summit" the meeting and planning operation that took place in Malaysia. For example, Ali Soufon says in his book that the CIA purposely withheld many of the photos of key participants of the Terror Summit, like Mihdhar and Hamzi. Or the two FBI agents who's Afghanistan mole tried to warn them that the attacks were imminent and that the CIA was fully aware of the entire operation, and that they could go confirm his warnings with the CIA. All of this is in my initial post, and is easily verifiable with some research.

The fact is...they got away with it..at least any individuals, maybe in the distant future the agency as a whole may be linked to their role in it, but even this is doubtful. I suspect whatever very few individuals were involved had no idea how unbelievably tragic the events would play out that day..at which point they instantly went into high gear to erase all possible connections down to the plausible deniability ones. Which they did there best to do, yet there is still a lot of circumstantial evidence out there in the years following 9/11.

Ultimately, to say there is no "proof" is your perspective, and it's misleading...not to mention you take no time to elaborate on why you think there is no proof, or to explain away all of the CIA's actions before and after 9/11. You just add a two sentence(forum minimum) post and expect people to take your word on it. When ironically THIS(your kind of typical blanket statements) is what all these conspiracies have in common.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You need to admit it to yourself.
After a dozen years and WIKI Leaks and Youtube and countries that hate us, there is not one shred of evidence to support a conspiracy.

There is evidence to support the theory that people were asleep at the wheel. No big surprise there. It happens all the time.

Incompetence does not equal cospiracy.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

First of all, I'm talking about the CIA's role specifically...other than that, take it to another thread. Now if you want to believe that the CIA was asleep at the wheel, or incompetent, as opposed to a few very high in the chain CIA officials deciding to not act on the 9/11 operation...You are the one that needs to admit to yourself that your logic is biased towards blind faith in a government that is rapidly ruining this great country, and is doing so primarily because of people like yourself that always choose to believe that they have the citizens best interests at heart.

Just because they got away with it, it doesn't make you right.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The more you look at all the events leading up to 9/11 the more the incompetence theory looks like wishful thinking.The Agency loses Al-Hazmi and Al Mihdhar after the summit in Kuala Lumpur they slip through their fingers in Thailand only to be given a place to stay by a suspected Saudi intelligence agent/terrorist Omar Al-Bayoumi.Not to mention the multiple entry visa Al-Hazmi."A March 5, 2000 cable sent to CIA headquarters concerning Alhazmi’s presence in the US was interestingly marked “Action Required: None."

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is that "neither here nor there" theory. Putting forth the notion that it was a genuine Al-Qaeda attack yet US military and intelligence forces simply knew but let it happened, is just trying to damp the fires. It is a middle ground between the Official Explanation, and what actually happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Oh I agree MikeD, there was no incompetence. They absolutely knew, and what you referred to is simply the tip of the iceberg of events and evidence that leads to this conclusion(as you know).

Morg234....I definitely don't think it's a neither here nor there theory..at all..In fact I believe it's one of the best paths that will lead to uncovering any other tangible evidence, if it even exists at this point(seeing as the CIA has a penchant for destroying evidence). But if they made sure the attacks would happen unimpeded, who knows what else they stumbled onto or documented..like for example the Anthrax attacks...that were surely intended to coincide with the 9/11 attacks. Anyone who believes the governments theory on that whole situation hasn't taken the time to look at all of the evidence..I mean it was so entangled that they had to blame it on a CIA program , one of their own scientists(after trying to frame another scientist failed), and a gigantic coincidence of timing on his(the alledged suspects) part..yet all in the same breath..he was a lone wolf, nutcase...that conveniently died before they even charged him. Plus lets not forget the "attacker(s)" tried to make us believe they were connected.

Anyways, not to get off track, I don't agree that it's some sort of "middle ground between the official conspiracy theory and what really happened" simply put.. there is no middle ground when talking about the attacks carried out in that 30 day period of the year 2001 (9/11 & The Anthrax attacks).

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

This is an amazing piece of work. Very well-thought out and put together. A pragmatic and detailed recount of repeated failures and omissions culminating in the September 11th attacks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join