It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failure of the Buddy System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I feel we are now fully experiencing how the buddy system has failed completely. By buddy system I am talking about people / management / politicians getting ahead as in becoming leadership mostly because they "knew somebody" or had membership in certain circles.

Instead of hiring or electing the best person possible we have seen too many leaders get where they were or are because they were the most flexible of puppets or were best buddies with some "grand poobah".

This ongoing circus is now bankrupting the world and I was wondering if anyone other posters here have noticed this or....is the majority of the posters here on ats merely a herd of media lackeys?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Just as a general rule, it's not good form to insult the same people whom you would like responding to your thread.

And also, your supposition is flawed, since there is no logical correlation between Nepotism and the Media.

If you are asking if others have noticed that the effect of nepotism and cronyism in our political system has dwindled recently, maybe you should wait until the revolution is over and ask again.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What does this have to do with secret societies?
A buddy system is not necessarily a secret society.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Maybe I should have been more condescending: If for example I had sacrificed my first born maybe I would feel more comfortable ONLY working with or hiring other human sacrifice afficianados. As for the grand poobah reference lol

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
Maybe I should have been more condescending

I would have just gone with better writing personally.

top topics

join