It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain : Banks want to help people but gov. won't let them...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
He is so full of it and a big bank shill... anyone still supporting this guy need to check in the loony bin.

Cain: Banks ‘want to help people, they really do’

GOP presidential hopeful Herman Cain believes banks would help struggling homeowners facing foreclosure, if only government regulations allowed them to do so.

"I would get the government off the backs of the banks, that’s one of the reasons we have so many problems," Cain said Wednesday on CNN’s "American Morning."

"Many of the banks can’t do some of the things they want to do to help folks. A lot of the problems have to do with regulations or the threat of regulations coming out of Washington D.C," he said.

Give me a break big banks want to help homeowners. They have proven, for YEARS that they only care about making money and putting people in debt so they can own them as their slaves.

Congress are puppets of the banks, not the other way around.

Cain, you are a shill for big banks and the FED, DIAF please.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Star and Flag Cain: a Banker Shill
Its no wonder why the mainstream media is pushing him, they are scared of losing there own homes.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

"Many of the banks can’t do some of the things they want to do to help folks

Cain can go to hell.

He obviously didn't get the Republican memo that says that the government was making the banks help too many people (and that supposedly crashed the economy).

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Bawwhaha banks want to help....

Pigs backside they do, man who is that clown?

Westpac takes combined bank profits to $21bil
Westpac's statutory net profit was $6.3 billion, driven by a strong second-half performance and a fall in bad debts.

As for the bank's own mortgage rate, that remains on hold for now.

www.abc.net.au...

That's the measly little bank I have to use in Aus, and 6.3 BILLION profit in 2010. When they 'misplaced' money I desperately needed recently, I was the one accused of having lost it, and with the Debit Card they supplied to me in replacement of my ATM card - which I never asked for but regardless it replaces it - it was now in the hands of Mastercard to sort, which then left me out of pocket and unable to pay a bill which put me in a bad spot.

It was under $200 for christs sake, but they would not deal with it until the CC company had checked - and the advice of the lady I was dealing with at Westpac told me that sometimes they take the money out and if they think it's a dodgy transaction, they will hold onto it. for up to 5 days.

So sure, they want to help... they want to help me make them richer by letting me allow them to use my money but when I need it.. well, I can wait...

Jesus I hate banks... Disgusting that they can profit so much on LETTING us let them use OUR money.

ugh

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Really, I go to my bank all the time and ask for free sample of money and they tell me no, How is that being helpful?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I have a bit of proof that it is the banks, and not the feds, that are working to put everyone out of their homes. Follow these facts: Foreclosures go to auction at the courthouse. The worst hit cities do this all on-line now, using the same concept as ebay. Anyone can register to bid, and just like ebay, you place a maximum bid and sit back and wait for the auction date. When the auction finally begins the computer begins with the lowest bidder and begins adding $100 increments until the winning bid is fleshed out. The computer will only go as far as it needs to to find a winning bid. The proof that the banks have an alternative motive (not helping people) is seen in their maximum bids. BANKS BID FAR ABOVE CURRENT MARKET VALUE. On a home valued at $150K, the bank will often bid $300k or higher, thus no one in their right mind would compete. There is no logic to this, it is as if they are trying to block sales and pull all the foreclosures into their own inventory. Here is a link to one of the busiest sites (it is free and anyone can register and search anonymously). It is the official auction site for Broward County Florida. Look at the bank's "Maximum Bid" and the homes' current market values. It is obviously an attempt by the banks to block sales and KEEP foreclosed property. There is no "government involvement" here. The bank sets the bidding and they make sure nothing sells. No if someone knows why? I'm sure there is a reason, I am just not devious enough to understand it. www.broward.realforeclose.com... Here is the official county link www.broward.realforeclose.com...

top topics

join