It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA checkpoints now on HIGHWAYS, buses and rails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
OMG....it really IS here guys

a small minority of us have seen this coming for MANY years

but here it is

obama has successfully got the TSA to do highway duty on a NON BORDER state

now i don't want to scare you folks..but i have a CONFIRMATION from my brother who was driving thru NYC/NJ area the other day... He saw multiple cops and MILITARY folks off the highway near a bridge..just standing there watching cars... a pseudo checkpoint

NO JOKE

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by koolaidman

Yes people in Tennessee are stupid enough to think non-existent Terrorists give a sh!t about Tennessee. In fact the entire U.S is stupid enough to think that Terrorists give a sh!t about America.. hence why we are at war and will continue to be at war. So go ahead classify your state's people as a bunch of idiotic morons.

I hope the TSA comes to your state's highways, just so I can see that the so highly educated Washington people wont do a damn thing about it.. and cant.

edit on 20-10-2011 by waggz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Brother, you can count me in on that for sure.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well I'm possibly going to be driving through part
of Tennessee if I head to Moogfest in Asheville North Carolina.
Guess I will have my Camera ready.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
One day people are going to look around and say, "What happened here? We use to be a free country. How did we lose our rights over night?"

I guess it is just like the frog in the pot. They take a little here, a little there. They get us use to regulation, restriction and submission. The frequency they are doing it now though is just astounding.

We are past the point of no return IMO. I hope these idiots enjoy the bumpy road to Despotism. They earned it.

First they came for the Drunk Drivers, and I did nothing, for I was not a drunk driver.

Then they came for the Illegal Aliens, and I did nothing, for I was not an Illegal Alien.

Then they came for the Terrorists, and I did nothing, for I was not a Terrorist.

Then they came for the Patriots, and all hell broke loose.

But by then it was too late to fix.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The name "Transportation Security Administration" should have tipped us off. They didn't name it "Airport Security Administration".

They want to bypass the state/local law enforcement and interfere with ALL forms of human transportation. That includes walking, my friends.

Bikes, boats, cars, trucks, bus, horseback, walking, running, skate boarding, ALL FORMS OF TRANSPORTATION.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I do not think that violence is the answer. I believe people need to remain cognizant of their rights and act on them, regardless of what they are subjected to by the authority. For one, I will not bow a knee to the Caesar or the Kaiser or the Tsar...all the same word...He is not a god. By the way, could someone please walk me through the procedure for starting a new topic within a discussion forum?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I forgot about that mad funny adds from the movies lol. Mad funny

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

You need to have over 20 replies and then go into that topics thread, up the top it will say start a new thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I miss the good old days when the government used to gather intelligence to catch the bad guys.

Now they hope to randomly find them. What a waste of resources! :shk:

You know there is some truth to this...ive been a cop for over 5 years and Ill say this...I can tell you all the players in my city...and its a decent size...we know exactly who they are...we arrest the sometimes...sometimes we miss them...but it does seem that the general view of enforcement is to sweep up everyone with petty fines and maybe we grab a few big fish instead of targeting the real dirt bags. Its unfortunate.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So I can't even bring pot onto the bus anymore without the fear of being searched.

Thanks Homeland Security for keeping us grass smoking hippie terrorists from harming others.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Thanks and I figured it out.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
Seems a little more then creepy, but may I ask a straight forward question NO ONE in the legal world has ever been able to answer? They say to travel in a car, or one would suspect any technological device, is a privilege not a right? Right? So you can walk anywhere, great. Just try getting anywhere fast walking. To use an infrascture that must co-ordinate its use with the powers that be. Hmmm. I suppose there is a certain logic there. But only some.

Setting up random checkpoints to disrupt and inconvenience the population is also a "privilege", rather than a "right". Wait and see what happens if the People ever decide to revoke that privilege which they never granted in the first place.

Talk about some good old fashioned "disruption"!

Pop popcorn for that event if it ever comes to pass.

I hear they've "trained" for "ambush scenarios". I have to wonder if they factored in "mobile ambushes". AKA "raids" into that planning.

Speaking of raids, I saw somewhere yesterday that a SWAT team was raided and had something like 30 of their high tech bullet-tossing gadgets liberated.

How embarrassing must THAT be?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Remember that South Park episode where Butters is trying to do something sinister but then finds out the Simpsons already did it, and they keep saying, "Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!"???

Well I'm about to start one for the United States.
"Nazis did it! Nazis did it!"

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Do you folks remember this?

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO:

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Do you think he is using the TSA to accomplish this goal?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Guess Tenn is out as a retirement destination.

We were seriously considering the purchase of property there.

All TSA agents need to be ID'd and publically denounced as traitors to American freedom, IMO.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is about the thousandth thing described as "the first step on a slippery slope". Well, I've got news for ya, bub: you're already about halfway down that slippery slope, and you haven't even noticed.

I've been out of the country seven years. Every time I go back to visit I am shocked by the gestapo action going on. It is ten times worse each time, yet when I say anything about it, all my friends and relatives are like, "what?". You all don't even notice it happening. Look at it from the outside and it is blatantly obvious.

It's the old frog in the pot thing, and it's working.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

You are correct...

People are frightened as well, so the easiest way to deal with this fright is...

D e n i a l

edit on 20-10-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I just made a quick view of the TV MSM and these demonic w****s were chortling and smirking over the "dancing in the streets" now that "the dictator" Qaddafi, is gone.
Your children will be molested along your local highway
But "the dictator is gone"
You and I will be molested at our local public trans site
but "the dictator is gone"
You will be beaten and arrested at an Occupy protest but
"The dictator is gone"
The Federal Reserve will keep stealing from you
The MSM will keep trying to be anti Ron Paul
The US and NATO are getting ready to lay-to-waste yet another country

edit on 20-10-2011 by Saucerwench because: spellx

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

ETA
I wish they would stop me in an attempt to search my vehicle for any reason...first thing outta' my mouth is..."search warrant please".
edit on 10/20/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

They'll search any way - there are about a thousand BS excuses they can cite as "justification". The important thing is to get your objections noted.

They've had these "random checkpoints" in NC for years now. For a while, they were running 3 to 4 a week locally. I made a game out of it and put my E+E training to work. I successfully escaped and evaded for 2 years or so, and kept the roads warm doing it. The only way they ever ran me through one was to set it up right across my driveway, so that I had to go through it to enter my driveway from either direction. I kid you not, that's exactly what they did. Keep in mind I lived on a rural dirt road at the time, with maybe two cars an hour traffic on it. Came home from work following my usual evasion practices, and there they were - one car on each side of the dirt road, one on this side of my driveway, one on the other. Not a normal checkpoint routine for high productivity.

I rolled up to it, smiled at the officer, and said "Looks like you boys finally got me. Pistol's on my right hip, license in my left breast pocket. Which do you want first?"

Once they got done checking my papers and let me through, I said "since you're right here at the house, can I bring you something back out here to drink?" They declined. Seemed to be a little out of sorts that I'd evaded 'em for that long, and they had no violations to show for it. They just couldn't seem to wrap their heads around why they'd chased me for so long, and I kept 'em running and guessing, and I wasn't doing anything wrong to begin with.

I took a six pack of soda back out to the road for them anyhow, just to be neighborly, and by the time I'd walked that hundred yards back to the road, they'd already closed up shop and left.

Bummer.

Yes, I went back to the E+E game after that, but they seemed disinterested. Never bothered me again. Now I've given up driving altogether. No fun in it any more.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join