It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA checkpoints now on HIGHWAYS, buses and rails

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's all part of the plan to convert us all to Islam. We are being desensitized on all fronts. We are being herded like cattle. We are heading for the slaughter house. Bye, bye Israel and bye, bye USA.

These traitors to the US constitution should be called out and punished like traitors are punished. Our rights are being abolished one by one, little by little. The only way to stop this is for some bullets to hit some elite meat.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod
It's all part of the plan to convert us all to Islam. We are being desensitized on all fronts. We are being herded like cattle. We are heading for the slaughter house. Bye, bye Israel and bye, bye USA.

Shill Alert!

This isn't about Islam at ALL. This is tyrants violating our Constitutional and God Given rights to Liberty.

If anything it is the ZIONIST elite that are behind most of this tyranny, not muslims. If you look at who rules the US gov't and most agencies you will find they are literally packed with so called jews most all of whom are of the ZIONIST variety.

Just look at the "advisers" around Soetoro. um Ombombalot....same thing for Shrub JR, and most other presidents from the past few decades. VERY IMPORTANT IT DIDN'T MATTER IF THEY WERE DEMS OR REPS...they are both the same.
edit on 24-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser

Shill Alert!

This isn't about Islam at ALL. This is tyrants violating our Constitutional and God Given rights to Liberty.

If anything it is the ZIONIST elite that are behind most of this tyranny, not muslims. If you look at who rules the US gov't and most agencies you will find they are literally packed with so called jews most all of whom are of the ZIONIST variety.

Just look at the "advisers" around Soetoro. um Ombombalot....same thing for Shrub JR, and most other presidents from the past few decades. VERY IMPORTANT IT DIDN'T MATTER IF THEY WERE DEMS OR REPS...they are both the same.

I agree it doesn't matter what party is involved. The US Constitution is being trashed. What do you think is going to replace it.... Sharia Law! The law of oppression. It's happening in front of you, but rather than confront it you call me a shill. Get your head out of the sand.

Notice all the denying Christians rights to pray at the white house, then Obama invites Muslims to pray during Ramadan. Why Muslims? If you think Muslims have nothing to do with it, you better think again.

Ask yourself. Would a Christian do this. HELL NO.

The Muslims are taking over country after country. It's just a matter of time.

Think about this.

en.wikipedia.org...

Taqiyya (alternate spellings taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah), meaning religious dissimulation,[1] is a practice emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion.[2] This means a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are under those risks.[3]

Obama is using Taqiyya to hide his faith so that he can advance islam and earn his seat next to Allah.

Remember Gaddafi's UN speech. He said Obama is our son, my son. I love him. What did he mean?

The Koran states that the prophet son of Islam will destroy the infidels and he will rise from the west.

Now look at Obama's Logo. The sun (son) rising over the American Flag, the west. This logo was chosen to show the Muslim world that Obama is the chosen one, the Prophet Son of Islam who will destroy the infidels.

He's doing it, and the entire Muslim world knows it; yet stupid Americans refuse to believe it because they still think their government's purpose is to protect them. Naive Americans have a foreign born Muslim spy in the White house with intentions of destroying us all.

Wake up people.

Time to treat the spy like a spy if you know what I mean.

But this won't happen because America must fall so that the rest of the world can prosper and united once the bully is dead. This is the only way to usher in a new world order. No communist country will ever submit to the USA, so the USA must fall so that the communist countries can join the order to create the United Earth that will emerge under Muslim control.

It's happening before your very eyes in REAL TIME. The coupe has worked. This is why no one from the banks or WallStreet has been indicted. It's all part of the plan.

The naked short sellers can crash the market at any nano second. All they need is a crisis to camouflage their scam to keep the heat off of them. The crash of 08 was instigated by 3 or 4 naked short sellers with billions of dollars at their control. The Goldman Sacs crisis was used to get the short selling ball rolling and it will happen again.

Remember, dead fish said, A crisis is a terrible thing to waste.

Bye, Bye USA and the American way of life.

Call me a shill and I'll call you a FOOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
OMG!

I wonder if the Germans are going to have to come to the USA to save us from the Nazis this time??

Cuz it sure looks like that to me........

You may need to do a little research on where many of those Nazi Germans ended up after the war...they are already here and have done the best damn job of infiltration and long term strategy that the world has yet to see.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You're a clever shill because you say the truth about the tyranny itself but you LIE about who is behind it.

There are no religious muslims ruling our gov't in the USA, but there are hundreds of zionist minions that are .

The zionists have cleverly put the target on the muslims as the source of threat to the USA while it is actually themselves and their masters in the zionist state of Israel.

I have to give credit where it is due these talmudic impostor jews have completely pulled the wool over the general public eyes.

The problem with Christians is that they don't read their Bible

It tells them right there who to be most concerned about....the false jews (khazars/ashkanazis) who now control power in the US gov't.

Revelation 2:9

KJB

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
Revelation 3:9

KJB

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

John 8:44

KJB

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You're a clever shill because you say the truth about the tyranny itself but you LIE about who is behind it.

There are no religious muslims ruling our gov't in the USA, but there are hundreds of zionist minions that are .

The zionists have cleverly put the target on the muslims as the real source of threat to the USA while it is actually themselves and their masters in the zionist state of Israel.

I have to give credit where it is due these talmudic impostor jews have completely pulled the wool over the general public eyes.

The problem with Christians is that they don't read their Bible

It tells them right there who to be most concerned about....the false jews (khazars/ashkanazis) who now control power in the US gov't.

Revelation 2:9

KJB

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
Revelation 3:9

KJB

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

John 8:44

KJB

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

It's all just a bunch of stories that are being used to enslave us. All these stories have been put together to intimidate people who long to believe is something after life.

There are no prophets. It's all just stories that are chosen to steer gullible people. Some of these stories have their roots in actual facts that have been embellished to the point the meaning of the story has changed. Stories have been picked through (culled) to steer the beliefs of the population for the purpose of control and wealth building.

Religion is all nonsense. For if God was real and Israel is God's chosen people; why would God let four assassination attempts against Hitler and not kill him; and allow 6 million of his chosen tribe to die. It just doesn't make sense.

What better way to control people than to convince them through stories that a prophet is coming, then create the prophet and another story to enslave and control a population and steer them and scare them, and use them.

Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

Except that these "so called" jews...are clearly NOT the jews of the Bible, and they not the tribe of Judah, and certainly are not the tribes of Israel either. They are of their father, the devil.

Honestly look at what these so called jews are involved in the same families that control the powerful banks Rothschilds, ect. Most importantly the deeds that they do. These children of their father the devil ARE EVIL.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Except that these "so called" jews...are clearly NOT the jews of the Bible, and they not the tribe of Judah, and certainly are not the tribes of Israel either. They are of their father, the devil.

Honestly look at what these so called jews are involved in the same families that control the powerful banks Rothschilds, ect. Most importantly the deeds that they do. These children of their father the devil ARE EVIL.

It appears you have taken the religious bate. You believe the stories you have been taught. You appear to be a soldier of religion, probably Muslim since you believe the Jewish are the devil. Hopefully, you will soon realize, it ain't nothing but a story and stories are not worth dying for or even fighting over. Life is short and then we all die. None of this religious crap is worth fighting over. God is a myth with no roots in reality. Why be enslaved to something that does not exist. At least being enslaved to oil is being enslaved to something based in reality.

May as well worship a carton of milk because it gave you life. May as well worship gasoline or a brick. At least we can see these objects. Or lets worship a quark because we can't see it, or sense it in any way just like God. Someone can write a story about it.

We all have choices and people choose to believe blindly, and this is very, very problematic.

And lets not forget about ET.

edit on 24-10-2011 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So consciousgod...you believe YOU are god? Fine.

There is no religious bait here. The so called jews are the children of the devil. If you look at how they behave even if you are not a Christian (which I am BTW) their criminal deeds speak for themselves. They are a wicked tribe in any case.

I urge people to do some research on these so called jews, who are actually Khazars (Ashkanazis) the only reason they claim to be jews is because their tyrannical king on a whim decided that they convert to judaism...except there is one little problem with that...one CANNOT convert to Judaism. These false jews also follow the Talmud, a wicked book that talks of murdering the best gentiles (ever hear of something called multiculturalism that only seems to be aimed at White Christian nations), and boiling Jesus Christ in feces and urine.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

So consciousgod...you believe YOU are god? Fine.

There is no religious bait here. The so called jews are the children of the devil. If you look at how they behave even if you are not a Christian (which I am BTW) their criminal deeds speak for themselves. They are a wicked tribe in any case.

I urge people to do some research on these so called jews, who are actually Khazars (Ashkanazis) the only reason they claim to be jews is because their tyrannical king on a whim decided that they convert to judaism...except there is one little problem with that...one CANNOT convert to Judaism. These false jews also follow the Talmud, a wicked book that talks of murdering the best gentiles (ever hear of something called multiculturalism that only seems to be aimed at White Christian nations), and boiling Jesus Christ in feces and urine.

So did all the REAL Jews die in the holocaust?

Wasn't Jesus born Jewish? Yes.

And you are a Christian, yet you worship a Jew. Remember, Jew's can't convert. You said it. I just repeated it.

And if Jews are the Devil, then you my friend are a devil worshiping Christian.

Wow, that really sucks.

Maybe its time to throw it all away and start over fresh. I have a carton of milk. It's better than holy water.

One can survive on Milk alone a lot longer than holy water and you don't have to hate anyone. You don't have to be a racist and you don't have to discriminate.

Just buy a COW.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No, those were NOT real jews, but I bet you actually know that Hitler was actually Ashkanazi (so called jew) (mother's name schikelgruber)

This wicked tribe Khazars were THE most war like and ruthless group known throughout history. Research it.

Why would it not surprise me that the means to the end would mean murdering THEIR OWN kind. Snakes.

Certainly He was born OF a "jew" a REAL semitic Hebrew from the tribe of Judah. Not born of any Khazar.

And you are a Christian, yet you worship a Jew. Remember, Jew's can't convert. You said it. I just repeated it.

I do not worship a jew, as again Jesus was OF a jew. Immaculate conception you know. But at least Mary was an actual Jew, not a Khazarian imposter.

Again Khazars and Hebrews are NOT the same....Hebrews are true Jews of the tribe of Judah the Khazars are NOT.

Jesus was born OF a jew, he was NOT jewish .

Maybe its time to throw it all away and start over fresh. I have a carton of milk. It's better than holy water.

One can survive on Milk alone a lot longer than holy water and you don't have to hate anyone. You don't have to be a racist and you don't have to discriminate.

Just buy a COW.

And lastly the ridicule ,it always comes to decrease the reputation of the one being attacked. This as usual is the handiwork of the zionist devil.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Now that sounds like it was a lot of fun...reminds me of Smokey and the Bandit

I bet you really made a lot of folks mad

Way To Beat Em' at their own game....well almost

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

No, those were NOT real jews, but I bet you actually know that Hitler was actually Ashkanazi (so called jew) (mother's name schikelgruber)

This wicked tribe Khazars were THE most war like and ruthless group known throughout history. Research it.

Why would it not surprise me that the means to the end would mean murdering THEIR OWN kind. Snakes.

Certainly He was born OF a "jew" a REAL semitic Hebrew from the tribe of Judah. Not born of any Khazar.

I do not worship a jew, as again Jesus was OF a jew. Immaculate conception you know. But at least Mary was an actual Jew, not a Khazarian imposter.

Again Khazars and Hebrews are NOT the same....Hebrews are true Jews of the tribe of Judah the Khazars are NOT.

Jesus was born OF a jew, he was NOT jewish .

Just buy a COW.

And lastly the ridicule ,it always comes to decrease the reputation of the one being attacked. This as usual is the handiwork of the zionist devil.

[/quote

How do you know this about Jesus?

Did you read it somewhere?

If so, how do you know its not just a story used to scare you into submission to the church? You don't?

Jesus was born from a woman just like you and me and he was a Jew. He's not a christian if he ever existed at all. So you worship a Jew. You worship with a book created by man. Man created the story and like all stories told over and over, they are embellished.

Can't have a baby without a sperm provider. Just can't happen. Science can explain everything eventually, even the things we do not understand; and even the perception of God someday. Probably sooner than you think.

It is my understanding that the only requirement for being a Christian is believing Jesus is the Son of God. Is this so?

If so, why not just assume Jesus was a man and all men are sons of God; and move on. Then you won't go to hell for not believing, and you can spend your time not being scared and enslaved to the church.

GOT MILK?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I have "faith", consciousgod, you do not. I don't judge you for that choice. It is yours to make. We all have free will.

There are things bigger in this universe than I and it is doubtful that man was designed to know the entire truth about our creator.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I have "faith", consciousgod, you do not. I don't judge you for that choice. It is yours to make. We all have free will.

There are things bigger in this universe than I and it is doubtful that man was designed to know the entire truth about our creator.

I agree with minor comments. I have faith just not in religion. I believe in a higher power, but not in religion. Religion is man's invention. I'm not judging you. We are just discussing points of view and having fun with it.

I believe in superposition. I believe this is where the answers lie. In the quantum world that exists all around us.

But only near massless objects traveling at near light speed compared to us can experience superposition. You may call this heaven. This is the place where the electrons go in the double slit experience. Superposition explains NDEs, psychic abilities, precognition, the unknown mass found at CERN, ghosts and those who communicate with them. This is quantum spookiness and its real, and we don't need Jesus to experience it. We just need to die and free the consciousness that is trapped in the human cage.

The human cage isn't designed to comprehend superposition. Our senses can't pick it up. We can only observe things we can sense. It is only when technology provides for enhancing our senses that we discover the clues and evidence of the existence of superposition, the second dimension of time where all possibilities exist in all times. This is the spirit world, and this is the place that some religions are trying to inform us about.

But the message has been hijacked by religious fanatics to control people. This is the secret. Why live here and suffer when one can just die and experience superposition. When this place is confirmed, why stay here? This is why the secret is a secret. May sound like BS, but the roots are in science. I could go on and on, but I don't think you are ready for it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Watch this and you will see these checkpoints are all just part of the plan.

The plan is already in place.

The rest is soon to follow.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

May sound like BS, but the roots are in science. I could go on and on, but I don't think you are ready for it.

Just remember consciousgod, "science" as defined by man is a trifling art, mankind knows so little about everything and yet its scientists are some of the most arrogant of our kind, I think you'd agree with me on that.

As far as I can tell mankind's science is just as flawed, if not more so than his religions.

That being said I am a Christian and believe that Jesus is the son of God, the religions that claim to be Christian are a creation of man not of God.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
They are called DUI check points here. The police will pull you over for the smallest(made up) infraction around here.

I did get pulled over speeding and he let me go with a warning

Better follow the rules folks........or else

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
They are called DUI check points here. The police will pull you over for the smallest(made up) infraction around here.

I did get pulled over speeding and he let me go with a warning

Better follow the rules folks........or else

My17 yo son got pulled over on his bicycle last night at 830pm. The cop followed him for a mile, pulled him over, interrogated him, checked his ID, and let him go. He said his tail light was out. No kidding. Let him go with a warning.

Now riding a bike is a privilege not a right. Tyranny is everywhere. We have no rights. Only those who work for government have rights. Flash you badge and you have rights. Pay to a political campaign and you have rights. Obey the Constitution and you have no rights because now all illegal laws trump the constitution and those who swore to uphold the constitution a traitors to their oath.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
Watch this and you will see these checkpoints are all just part of the plan. The plan is already in place. The rest is soon to follow.

I totally agree mikemck1976, the evidence of the NWO's agenda for total control and tyrany is all around us. When the Government does stage its planned activating event, be that a pandemic or staged act of terrorism (like 9/11) their moves against the American people will be lightening fast. Like any strategic plan, surprise will be a key factor. The Government won't pussy-foot around with small actions, it will be shock 'n awe time for real. The FBI and Homeland Security have already assembled a huge database of people that the NWO would consider to be terrorists. Next step will be for police or armed militia to go to citizen's homes and begin arresting them in order of their so-called threat to the state level. The FEMA camps are ready,so are the prison boxcars, heavy duty black plastic (ABS?) coffins stacked up in Mississippi and the guillitones are sharpened to begin executing Americans the NWO doesn't want around. I read that huge gas chambers have been contracted for and are being built now. Also huge incinerators for burning the corpes. I saw pictures of one man modular prison cells in Utah that can be assembled like a lego project. Our military and local & state police are implicated by their act of silence regarding all these preparations. That really makes me wonder if NWO sponsored mind control hasn't been used on the military & police for years. This entire scenario is very real and will be sprung upon us all whenever it suits the NWO's shot callers. Unless a person has done some serious preparation and built an underground shelter full of supplies, weapons and survival gear, the average citizen doesn't stand much of a chance to escape the coming American holocaust.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join