It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. intelligence on alert for Israeli strike on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Very interesting!!! At least its a different source than Alex Jones or Debka: www.thetotalcollapse.com...

The Pentagon is watching for the possibility that Israel could use the occasion of an alleged Iranian plot to kill the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States as a pretext for launching a long-anticipated attack on Iran’s nuclear sites, according to a report from Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

The source, who is in a position to monitor Israeli defense activities, said the U.S. is watching “an indicator and warning matrix” in which the U.S. can “go so far as to plot the illumination tables to pick out what nights would be best” for such an attack.

“You can’t launch a strike where the possibility of massive retaliation is very high and not have anything activated,” he said.

“One curious thing is that we’re taking a lot of imagery of the (Israeli) defense sites – more than usual,” he added. “You might see one report every few weeks on something (but) there were five just today.”

edit on 19-10-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Mind sharing that source?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Found the article on WND. G2 is published by WND's founder. I'd take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

2nd that

no source no flag
link please.
unless of course this is your opinion
then tell us that
edit on 19-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Why did you block out your eyes?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
In any case the zionists are intent on creating a "Greater Israel" that will be a huge swath of land, this is why they want to attack Iran, they and other Arabic nations stand in the way of the criminal zionist agenda.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JLO1986
reply to post by OldCorp

Maybe
So he could not be tagged on computer facial software
hooked into the web (especially facebook tags)

Were going totally off topic. but i was wondering the same

edit on 19-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I really don't have much I can say until you provide this source you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sorry-here: www.thetotalcollapse.com...

Originally posted by OldCorp

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Mark my words, 9/11, the goal was the annihilation of Iran. All you have to do is listen to snippets of Rick Santoruim babbling on about Iran in the debates to know that Iran has been on the radar. They need to occupy Iraq and Afghanistan to flank Iran. So over the last decade we have been told a story. They are now in position and Israel won't survive geographically to small. Will only take a few well placed bombs and bye bye Israel. US don't care for Israel and things will change once the world see what is really going on. You all know that they lie about there true intentions and I can't see this not happening. A war is due and I believe America have been doing there best to make it at easy as possible waiting until the right moment. The problem is they will underestimate Irans military strength and the international reaction. Watch China and Russia veto, watch the global economy crash, hence major sell offs that have been happening. I hope US fail. This is going to fun to watch, especially if can read between the lines and see what is really going on. Good luck keeping Israel safe when it's the size of a large city. get ready for the BS

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Its for the Ron Paul black out thing.

OT: Man if this true, then this could get the U.S involved easily.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thats why i posted it. The US just put 2 carriers into position this week off of Iran but yet Israel isnt mobilizing their defenses even though Israel may be about to attack? Hmmm. That would tip the Iranians off. Maybe Israel attacks and when Iran responds the US responds back and its justified because of the terror plot and they just happen to have carriers in the area because of it?
edit on 19-10-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Trust, if Israel was about to hit Iran then intelligence from Russia, China, etc would show that Israel was also mobilizing defenses at the same time to prep for an Iranian counter attack. The reason nobody is noticing this is because Israel isnt doing it because the US has just moved forces into the area.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
reply to post by popsmayhem

Its for the Ron Paul black out thing.

OT: Man if this true, then this could get the U.S involved easily.

I get it, hell yeah that's cool RP is da man

I remember hearing the US gave israel the green light
to go ahead and attack Iran.. Might be another one of those rumors.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My oppinion,The banks all know that all hell is going to break loose soon here and the attack on iran is imminant, a very,very soon thing to happen in november i think. Get your BOB bag ready. TSTHTF. The rats are leaving the ship Now to secure locations.
This will lead to someone firing a shot and then all hell will break loose in IRAN. I hope My opinion is wrong, but i really don't think so. Adinahjad came to the usa and stated all this when people walked out on him and other meetings. I hope it is all just ramblings on all sides.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JLO1986
reply to post by OldCorp

Ron Paul "Blackout" support.

top topics

join