It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Surpasses $2 Million in a Single Day and Still Counting...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by brilab45

I love the way you see things.

I'm getting really tired of people trying to form their arguments against him. So many people say Ron Paul doesn't want to give women control over her own body, he hates women, he hates gays, he hates fat people, he hates America...whatever...

I love how Ron Paul makes it very simple, we follow the Constitution and leave it up to the states to decide. If you have a problem, take it up with the Constitution, not the MESSENGER.

Thank you. Ron Paul is far from simple though. He is a true constitutionalist and understands the basics of liberty and freedom. At a deeper level, RP understands economics and foreign affairs. The man is untouchable by any of the young wannabe's in the entire GOP field. He is the man.

Thank you for your reply. It made me feel good.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I sincerely agree with what you're saying. The man really knows what he is talking about. I love hearing what we has to say in the debates and when he is featured on news shows. He truly advocated for what is best for us

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I'm getting really tired of people trying to form their arguments against him. So many people say Ron Paul doesn't want to give women control over her own body, he hates women, he hates gays, he hates fat people, he hates America...whatever...

But he does hate fat people!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldIvory

But he does hate fat people!

www.youtube.com...

LOL. We all hate something! Better he hate fat people than an entire race of people. He is a doctor you know. Gotta follow doctors orders. That was also a good earnest laugh!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldIvory

Oh my!
My mouth opened up hearing Ron say that lol.
I don't see how him being fat fits into their debate about the war on drugs.
I wish I could have seen what happens following Ron's statement.
It's kinda true about the kid though, so at least we know that Ron Paul says what's on his mind!
edit on 10/20/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

It was a great example on how the government should not dictate how you live your life, and Ron called him out for being overweight but the government still doesn't have the right to tell you what to do.

Constitution baby!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Watch the whole thing. You'll understand why he said it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Lol very true!
The government shouldn't be able to control your every move. But they are still definitely entitled to their own opinions on it! And Ron Paul was definitely voicing his right there!

reply to post by DonaldIvory

Thanks. I'll check it out right now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join