It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army veteran hating on Ron Paul on Facebook *Help*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Love these shills, I mean the vet could be a real down to Earth person but you have to think how stupid someone can be when talking about something they know absolutely nothing about though that's probably not the case. But yeah, all you have to do is present facts and the people reading from the side will either research, believe what you say or dismiss it as nonsense. The "veteran" is going to keep talking BS to you because that's the name of the game when it comes to the government, it's all a troll attempt to inject ideas/suggestions in to people/others so that they won't need to research for themselves as they would let their trust go out a hand with someone who is said to have served. The insulting part just gets you upset and I believe is an attempt to thwart off your original purpose (which is to set his ass straight) and is only to incite anger.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Tarno because: missed a word

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
He can be a veteran, but was he a veteran in Iraq/Afghanistan? Was he a pencil pusher in Washington?

If it was Afghanistan, I think he would be singing a different tune. Americans love to fight as Patton said, but only in just and warranted wars.

This guy is just an idiot, lets see how willing he'll be to go back into that 130 degree heat dodging IED's putting his life on the line for NOTHING except his brothers next to them.

Anyway, I hope all the troops get home safe, we could sure use them on the border.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Free Country.
Free Speech.
It's his voice and his vote.
No he doesn't have to conform to you or your friends, or even ATS' world view.
No he doesn't have to be 'convinced' that Ron Paul is the best thing since slice bread.
If your friend doesn't like the responses he gets, he should set his FB posts to 'no comments allowed.'

M.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Obviously an idiot either paid or just braindead. Sounds like the guy has a "psychological problem", tell him this and he will soon go away

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Hmm I can see where you are coming from somewhat...BUT why would you let "supporters" turn you off to Ron Paul? Shouldn't Ron Paul's policies turn you off? Don't be swayed by supporters, form your own opinion and go from there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join