It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will WW3 be like?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"How will WWIII be like" what? Your thread premise doesnt make sense or you didnt finish your question bo.

Originally posted by Tollon
I'm thinking it will go something like this:

Once the first missile is fired towards Israel (or from Israel towards someone else) it will be full scale war pretty quick. Like WW1 when most countries involved were actively fighting within days of the assasination in Sarajevo that started it all. Sadly i don't think we will have much time to adjust to the new reality we will be living in.

A coalition of muslim countries will be joining together. most probably under the command of Iran,
USA/EU will defend Israel against those countries.
Russia will join Iran/Muslim coalition and WW3 will be on it's way.
China will stay out of it as long as they can, but will be forced in as a 3rd power in the war when their investments/resources in the middle-east/africa area is no longer safe.

If/when WW3 is upon us (God forbid it will ever happen), this is how I see it start.
But then what?
What other countries will be involved and what sides will they take?
Countries like Turkey might have a hard time standing neutral when there is war all around their borders.
India with their nuclear capability - how will they react?

I'm starting this thread to get your opinions on how this might play out.
It won't change anything but it can't be unwise to be prepared for different scenarios hypothetically playing out.

I must finally make a clear statement - I am strongly against any kind of war.
I believe in humanity and that we are wise enough to avoid this at any cost.
I pray that WW3 will never happen.

This thread is just for asking for your hypothetical thoughts in case everything goes wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Israel will not go quietly into the night. I hope every one knows this or sees this. If China goes to war on a different side that the U.S.A. their goes the debit with the USA. opps! The USA now no longer owes that money anymore.
I am not sure that would be in China's best interest. They may not care. All the corn and coal will have have to come from some where else.

Israel has more than enough to make many a country into a glass wasteland. They would wait as long as they can, then it is all or nothing. They have around 600 or more warheads-bombs. Their new subs can fire cruse missiles with nuke warhead capabilities.

I wish for no more war, but the people that begin them need to look at everything. If Israel is going to be a wastland, all Muslim holy sites will not exist if it goes that far.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Of course the US did but we all know that Israel does what it wants if they want to. The US only found out soon after the fact that Israel went on full-scale nuclear launch alert regardless of what the US was telling them. Israel was very much in a "finger on the trigger wait and see stance". Israeli restraint was applauded by the international community but trust, a few more scuds or something a little worse and that restraint was about to be out the window. The US and coalition got lucky.

Doesn't it worry you that Israel was set to launch nukes just because of a few conventional missiles??

The Israeli Government are dangerous madmen IMO..

If anyone starts world warIII my bet is on them..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Of course the US did but we all know that Israel does what it wants if they want to. The US only found out soon after the fact that Israel went on full-scale nuclear launch alert regardless of what the US was telling them. Israel was very much in a "finger on the trigger wait and see stance". Israeli restraint was applauded by the international community but trust, a few more scuds or something a little worse and that restraint was about to be out the window. The US and coalition got lucky.

Doesn't it worry you that Israel was set to launch nukes just because of a few conventional missiles??

Well really they're small nukes they're not ICBM's with muitiple warheads in the nose. Truly there'd be no real fallout in the U.S and most likely none at all in oceana.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It doesnt matter if they were 50 megaton hydrogen bombs there wouldnt be any fallout in the US.

Israel does have ICBM's as well as the two-stage thermo-nukes so they have everything else the big biys do. ICBMs would not be needed for Israel to hit Iraq as Iraq isnt intercontinental in relation to Israel.

Originally posted by steveknows

Well really they're small nukes they're not ICBM's with muitiple warheads in the nose. Truly there'd be no real fallout in the U.S and most likely none at all in oceana.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think it will be very scary. If America attack Iran or someone attacks Israel, this would easily start WW3. Iran has China and Russia as allies and they could get involve. China could try to attack America. I think it will start of using conventional weapons in the beginning. China might get crazy and try to use nukes. America could be in trouble because we took a lot of industry out. Remember when in WW2, the US had a lot of industry and we were able to make all the stuff we needed for the war. We are going to get hurt so bad if China got involved, because we have so much industry in China. China can just stop all production and we are screwed. American companies should of never sent all the factory work over there since China is not very friendly. I am scared of WW3 and it could destroy the US since we don't have much industry any more, thanks for stupid greedy companies.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
It doesnt matter if they were 50 megaton hydrogen bombs there wouldnt be any fallout in the US.

Israel does have ICBM's as well as the two-stage thermo-nukes so they have everything else the big biys do. ICBMs would not be needed for Israel to hit Iraq as Iraq isnt intercontinental in relation to Israel.

Originally posted by steveknows

It's not known as fact that Israel has long range ICBM's it has the capability but that does not mean it does have them.

www.spacetoday.org...

"
ICBM is an intercontinental ballistic missile that can strike a target 3,400 to 9,200 miles away. That makes it a global weapon. An ICBM has two or more rocket stages and flies up as high as 700 miles before dropping its warhead payload on a target. The United States, Russia, and China have operational ICBM warfare systems. Other nations, including India, Pakistan, Iran, Israel and North Korea, may have ICBMs, but not organized systems. Some examples of American ICBMs include Atlas, Titan, Minuteman and Peacekeeper. Recently, American Titan and Minuteman ICBMs, and Russian SS-9 Cyclone ICBMs, have been converted into space rockets."

And yes. Fallout form a mid east nuke war could reach the U.S

www.oism.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join