It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think will win the 2012 U.S presidential election?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Who would you say will win the 2012 presidentil election? Could it be Herman Cain, Roger gary, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, RON PAUL or any other candidate you think or could Barack Obama win and serve a second term as the president of the United States? I think the final battle will be between Herman Cain, Ron paul and Barack Obama.
edit on 19-10-2011 by demonologist842012 because: A word was spelled incorrectly

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No matter who "wins", you can be sure it will be the wrong person.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Barack Obama.

If anyone has a question about that...they should rewatch last nights GOP debate.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Doesnt matter who wins. Our votes do not count yet.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure who will win, but I know who will lose. Us average and poor Americans will lose, just like the last election and the one before that and the one before that one.

Government only serves the elite, everyone else doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ron Paul

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wait.

Anything can happen in a year and Anything can happen in a debate not so fast with the Obama is going to win

I bet Obama will lose and lose by a landslide that said it's either going to be Cain or Romney or both.

Ron Paul even those he should be Potus a miracle needs to happen.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Barack Obama will most probably get a second term.

But the real question should be: No matter who wins, what will it change??

For decades now, no matter who wins - we, the citizens - lose. Worldwide.

A never ending story.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Barack Obama.

If anyone has a question about that...they should rewatch last nights GOP debate.

Fight night

You guys are so screwed

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Its Mitt Romney's turn... They already got together and discussed it. The WWE is more suspenseful then our election process has gotten.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My pick is odd. I would be tempted to say it's a crazy long shot, but I feel like it is going to happen.
Ms. Clinton.

I believe that Trump's attacks on Obama were actually a gift to Clinton. He had the Clintons to his daughter's wedding.
He contributed to her campaign. He has a resort in South American in which he included in the contract that a place must be kept there for Bill Clinton. He gave a nice donation to Rahm's mayoral campaign when Rahm bounced on Obama.

I know it's odd. And the Trump thing is scant, but it is what originally started me on this way of thinking. So, yes. Hillary.
edit on 19-10-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Rolling on the floor laughing...couldn't help but notice the only name in all caps is Ron Paul...

hope he wins but i have a sinking feeling that the rig is in and 4 more years looks more than likely.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The only way that it would matter who wins, is if Ron Paul got elected, but the Elite wont let that happen. For years and years the People have been trying to vote the Right One in and for years, the People have been screwed. And without a doubt, we will be screwed once again.

Nothing changes, nothing will change, at least through the election process that was long ago rigged...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Barack Obama.

Barack Obama will win, but it has nothing to do with last night's debate. It has to do with the number of people with one hand over their eyes and the other one outstretched waiting for him to put something in it.

/TOA
edit on 19-10-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Sadly Obama. but if some how some way Ron Paul wins we will be lucky as hell.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Imlookingthroughyou

Hopefully Obama will not win but all we can do is hope and vote even though our votes may not count do to cheaters. If Obama is elected, there is a great chance he could possibly be killed by someone who is mentally ill and hates Obama. After Obamas election, there were people who tried to kill Obama but they were caught befor they could carry out their plan.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I hope Ron Paul will win. He could win if they gave him a good fighting chance.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't know who will win but I'd like to see Sarah Palin as president.

American politics has entered the world of surrealistic entertainment anyway so ex gov. Palin would be perfect.

Rick Perry is my second choice because he has nice hair and teeth!!
edit on 19-10-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

hmm yes your words are true, i think the GOP is just a little too split up in support.for there to be a superior candidate in power to beat obama. Id love to see doctor Paul president I support him 100 percent.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Doesn't matter.. Regardless who wins not a damn thing will change .. It will be business as usual.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join