It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy wind picks up >Extreme Chemtrail Activity in Victoria BC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here's a bit more from William Thomas, the inventor of Chemtrails:

saive.com...

It started in the winter of 1998. Sky-obscuring "chemtrails"
have been observed by thousands of eyewitnesses–including
pilots, police officers and former military personnel–over
Canada, the USA, Britain, Australia and allied European
nations. Within Canada, Victoria, Vancouver, the BC Interior,
Moose Jaw, Edmonton and much of Ontario have been hit
particularly hard.

[...]

The manager for planning and environment at the Victoria Airport Authority has confirmed that
“chemtrails” spread by US Air Force tanker jets over the BC capital are a joint US-Canadian
military operation. The airport environmental officer was responding to a Victoria resident’s
inquiry concerning big jets laying plumes in lingering Xs, circles and tic-tac-toe grids over the
British Columbia capital for the past two years. “

So you didn't notice anything like that?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

So you say there were no chemtrails within 50 miles of Victoria, B.C., before 2009?

I'm sure there were some. And I'm also sure that you have something up your sleeve that you are about to show me. You are a pretty resourceful guy.

I should have clarified a bit more about what I was referencing to when I said I have never seen chemtrails during my 12 years in Victoria.

I was referring to many persistent contrails being formed in the sky at one time in a grid like formation. I mentioned this in reference to videos of Victoria the OP provided in another thread. I'm confident you may have even participated in that discussion too.

Even though I am a crazy chemmie, I am aware that normal contrails obviously exist. And that many of the trails we see are actually contrails. I do remember seeing normal contrails while I lived in Victoria, just not like the videos that have surfaced lately.

There are many people from that Pacific North West who have reported a sudden increase in chemtrails. Not the seasonal ones you tell us about either. These are trails that people who have lived there all their lives have and never seen anything like this before. I for one never saw this in Victoria.

Do you have something up your sleeve that you were going to show me? I'm only assuming so due to the last sentence in your last post directed towards me. I hope that helped clarify a little.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: word fail

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well there was this thread from 2008, but just a single data point, so not too significant, so I hesitated to mention it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I take it you don't think the photo in the OP is a chemtrail then? As it's just a single contrail.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I should have clarified a bit more about what I was referencing to when I said I have never seen chemtrails during my 12 years in Victoria.

I was referring to many persistent contrails being formed in the sky at one time in a grid like formation. I mentioned this in reference to videos of Victoria the OP provided in another thread. I'm confident you may have even participated in that discussion too.

Even though I am a crazy chemmie, I am aware that normal contrails obviously exist. And that many of the trails we see are actually contrails. I do remember seeing normal contrails while I lived in Victoria, just not like the videos that have surfaced lately.

Are these the video you are referring to (posted by the OP) in this thread?

Because they only seem to show two or three normal contrails, and not in a grid.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I take it you don't think the photo in the OP is a chemtrail then? As it's just a single contrail.

If you are asking about the pictures from the OP in the link that you just provided in the post I am responding to, then I would have to say that they are questionable. I have never seen the circular trails like that. I am sure you may have an explanation for me. There is probably a normal explanation. They do seem rather thin compared to what I would call a chemtrail. The pictures do show that they are lingering, but not into a haze. That looks like a persistent contrail to me.

If your question was about the pictures from the OP in this thread then I would also have to say that it appears to be a regular contrail. Normally the phenomena I call chemtrails is much more noticeable compared to a single trail.

In defense of the OP, I can vouch for this phenomena increasing in the southern Vancouver Island area. I have many friends I keep in contact with, some of them even visit ATS from time to time. They are a mix of what you would call skeptics, deniers, believers...etc. Some have mentioned it to me, others I had to approach. Every single person I have mentioned this to in that area agrees that this is not normal compared to what they are used to.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but have you ever even considered the possiblity there is some type of spraying going on that you are not aware about?
edit on 20-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I consider it all the time. I've looked into the evidence offered in great depth. I've not found any evidence that even suggests spraying is going on.

Of course there could be spraying going on that results in persistent spreading trails, but if so it seems to be happening while looking exactly like normal contrails, and without anyone leaking information, and without any measurable effects.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There were other reports of chemtrials there earlier this week.
edit on 20-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Pizza in the oven

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

In defense of the OP, I can vouch for this phenomena increasing in the southern Vancouver Island area. I have many friends I keep in contact with, some of them even visit ATS from time to time. They are a mix of what you would call skeptics, deniers, believers...etc. Some have mentioned it to me, others I had to approach. Every single person I have mentioned this to in that area agrees that this is not normal compared to what they are used to.

I have to agree with you that alot of people in a lot of areas are noticing an increase. I was out early the other morning looking at the sky and a complete stranger walked by and said "Checking out the chemtrails?" That was a first for me.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

It's coming into winter up there isn't it? So more chemtrails......oops...contrails are to be expected.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I have had similar things happen. It's funny to see random people staring at the sky pointing at the chemtrails. It's nice to see people finally acknowledging it. Blaming it on normal contrails all the time isn't working anymore.

I'm leaving in about 45 minutes, hopefully it is clear out. If it is bright enough I should be able to snap some pictures. They are always spraying here in the morning. It almost reminds me of military exercises. It even could be, who knows.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It's funny to see random people staring at the sky pointing at the chemtrails.

Perhaps.....or, they have also fallen for the hype of the myth and hoax. As it is spread via the Internet.

Some will continue to believe the pseudo-science nonsense, out of initial ignorance.....and many of those will continue in ignorance, as they will be unwillling to do the studying needed in order to educate themselves. Tools for that abound, and are free for the taking, if one would only apply oneself.

But many others who are not foolish will realize that they are intelligent enough to do the proper research, and form a scientific understanding of reality, and toss aside the fear-mongering ignorance-based notion of "chem"trails.

Sadly, those who do not take the time to get smarter will continue to type nonsense into Internet blogs, websites and tweets, and it will keep spreading like a "cancer of ignorance", amongst a few misguided people in the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You should have seen Chicago Illinois earlier in October. People who did not even know the word Chemtrail were stopped in their tracks looking at the sky wondering why 12 planes were spraying all at once.

People are waking up to Chemtrails. The government is losing this battle and soon will have to tell the public the truth.

Next, they will have to explain why the government hired Internet Trolls disproving Chemtrails don't exist on websites like this.
edit on 22-10-2011 by dw31243 because: Candle on my pants

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

It's coming into winter up there isn't it? So more chemtrails......oops...contrails are to be expected.

Your bunk statement above in reply to mine:

I have to agree with you that alot of people in a lot of areas are noticing an increase. I was out early the other morning looking at the sky and a complete stranger walked by and said "Checking out the chemtrails?" That was a first for me.

You can call it whatever you like - winter, summer, wierd seasons, but no it hasn't cooled off. Hottest August ON RECORD here and so far everytime it cools off it starts to warm up again. One of the cooler days we had was a day when the sky was almost normal. Explain that. Oh, wait, let me explain it for you: temperatures on the ground have nothing to do with temperatures in the troposphere. Isn't that what you say? So explain your statement to me about 'coming into winter.' Did you mean that the troposphere is coming into winter? Did you mean that we'll see more chemtrails now (don't know how that's possible because there were plenty during the hottest August on record)? Is the troposphere out of sync with seasons on the ground? It initially sounds like you said something sensible but in reality it's complete nonsense, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I'd call it the weather.

It's not just a simple thing, like "it's colder in winter, so there are more contrails". Contrail formation depends upon temperature and humidity. It's always cold enough at some altitude above your head. The question is when is it cold AND humid at the same altitude.

Why more contrails in winter? Well firstly that's not entirely true everywhere. It varies by location. It is especially true in Southern California, and to some degree the West Coast. but not so much in the UK.

How much it contrails is related to how much it rains. It's not a pure function of temperature. The dry valley region of Antartica is the coldest AND the driest place on earth, whereas Hawaii is very hot, yet rain falls year round.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

"12 planes" .... in the air, flying over Chicago? In a matter of an hour, or so? Not friggin' unusual....

You should have seen Chicago Illinois earlier in October. People who did not even know the word Chemtrail were stopped in their tracks looking at the sky wondering why 12 planes were spraying all at once.

Check out the "live" (but known to be about 6 to 8 minutes lagged from real-time) situation over Chicago.

Here, is centered on O'Hare....choose any other airport, at the same website:

flightaware.com...

And, the active active "Big Map"

Do try, please, to get educated. It may seem daunting at first, but is worth the effort.....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
LOL: Being educated about Chemtrails is as easy as looking up at the sky.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I want my five minutes returned to me.

The raving rants of someone who is terribly ignorant and ill-informed.....making unfounded and ridiculous claims about "felonious" activities in the skies. Easily able to be proven untrue (the "unmarked planes") with just a simple pair of binoculars.

He's a apparently the chosen spokesman for a crackpot organisation there in Serbia that is similar to many groups of extreme types of "ecologically concerned" people who think they are being *poisoned* in some way....(although, the ONE point that may be valid could possibly be about genetically engineered foods. Of course, people can usually choose not to but those, and thus avoid them).

No offense to any Serbian citizens.....but, really there is no reason of importance to be carrying out what he is claiming. The region just is what it is, no more, no less....certainly a far more likely *target* for this imaginary *plot* would be Iran, or elsewhere in the Middle East. Not Eastern Europe, just one fairly insignificant (if troubled) nation.

Keep in mind, also, the hardships they have endured in that area, because of politics, religious turmoil and fighting, and oppressive regimes, for decades and centuries. Paranoia is not unexpected, and you have witnessed it being incarnated in that video, if you have watched that misguided man and read the subtitles.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If the subtitles were even correct, of course.

I don't speak Serbian and so wouldn't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join