It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy wind picks up >Extreme Chemtrail Activity in Victoria BC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Jets pounding the skies again!!

There is so much unusual air traiffic today, plenty of x patterns and weird curvy chemtrails!

Dont waste time by linking me to nasa's con(chem)trail forecast, as I don't trust the agencies credibility anyways. Nasa falls under the jurisdiction of the... United States Government....... which doesn't have very much credibility left anyways. At all.

There is weird hazy mist falling down from the trails, and if you step outside from being in a building you can notice the weird aerosol smell in the air.

Toxic skies tonight!

imageshack.us...

edit on 19-10-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

define "unusual" please

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtticusRye

define "unusual" please

Any cloud, it seems, looking at the pic.

EXTREME!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

LMAO

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I suggest finding a local community centre, or college nearby that offers a meteorology course. Perhaps it won't be too expensive. You could enroll, attend a few classes and pretty soon you'll be convinced that the instructor knows what he/she is talking about (compared to the anonymous people here on ATS who also know what they're talking about, but you can't know that because of the anonymity).

Once you establish a professional and expert in the field knows what they know, then you can show them the photo....

If you don't mind risking embarrassment, tell them your *theory*. You might want to just show them, and see what they say upon viewing. For the sake of your own ego.

This may be overkill, but perhaps contacting them will also get you answers, at no charge:

www.cmos.ca...

It's career-oriented for those choosing a job in atmospheric sciences, but someone there surely will provide guidance.

edit on Wed 19 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

This thread is becoming more precious with each post!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY

There is weird hazy mist falling down from the trails....

NO, not from the trails. What you just described is known as "rain". "Light rain", and also "mist" are valid meteorological terms when reporting precipitation.

Here, just checked current weather conditions in Victoria, BC:

Short Term ForecastUpdated: Wed, Oct 19, 2011, 15:09 PDT
Wednesday

Cloudy with showers
Temp. 11°C
Wind W 15km/h
Relative Humidity 82%
P.O.P. 70%
Rain close to 1mm

Here is the link...of course, days from now, the info online will be different
:

www.theweathernetwork.com...

I highlighted the Relative Humidity...see there?

.... and if you step outside from being in a building you can notice the weird aerosol smell in the air.

And, you are the only person in the Province to notice this, I'm guessing?

edit on Wed 19 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Looks like rain.....perhaps you should get your brolly out??

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yawn.
Meanwhile the jets continue to roar above your neighbourhoods, leaving these "persistant contrails"

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 20-10-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Here you go, the jets overhead your location:

flightaware.com...

Might be better if you wait until daylight....of course, tomorrow might not be ideal viewing conditions, since rain is coming. The contrails are there, of course, because your weather is due for a change, that is what happens in the atmosphere.

Looked into those science classes yet?

Oh, and here is from the same website, the "Big Map"...easier to view and use....also, keep in mind the 6 or 7 minute lag, from computer screen to actual flights and their positions. Jets cruising at attitude will cover about 'aboot' 6 to 8 miles every minute, so take that into account when searching the skies for them. And, FlightAware can be wonky at times, it is not perfect: (LOL....'aboot'....how's my Canuck, eh??)

flightaware.com...

Really neat, too...all the reams of information you can look up, once you take time to explore the website.

Friends or family flying in from out of town? Monitor their progress.

Have an Android phone? There's an App for that.......

edit on Thu 20 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Looks like rain.....perhaps you should get your brolly out??

It's one thing to sit on ur arse and pull up weather charts in Google, and another to actually be outside seeing things. The radar map provided by environment Canada did not reflect the ACTUAL weather observed today, especially at 6:30pm PDT. Not even close!
edit on 20-10-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The radar picture you provided there is just picking up the high altitude mountains.
Most of the time our radars show/pick those up. And the precipitation there looks like the coastline/fog low clouds.

There was no rain.

I asked my grandpa, he says they are just vapor trails really high in the atmosphere. rationalize it, why would they chemtrail victoria/lowermainland.

I see it everyday when it's not too cloudy. But why? Shield us from Fukushima radiation? Poison us? our crops?

what could they justify the use of chemtrails for?
edit on 20-10-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

That is WEATHER radar....it only shows rain - check the scale on the right for the expected amount of rain for each colour.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

LOL is that Langford lake? If not I'm guessing Elk lake. What do I know anyways, they all look the same. I was surprised by your last thread I saw talking about chemtrails in Victoria. They were never around whn I left in 2009. This is new to southern Vancouver Island.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Thanks, OP, for the chemtrail weather report, a report that actually has some resemblance to reality. So is this a normal or rare or intermittant occurrence for you there? Curious also about how your local weather person describes this. Usually they won't touch it - pretend like it's not happening but sometimes something gets said.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I lived in the same area as the OP from 1997-2009 intermittently. This is not normal for that region. I NEVER saw chemtrails when I lived there. And I have been aware of this phenomena and would have noticed it. The OP did a thread on chemtrails in this area recently that included video footage and I was very surprised to say the least.

I'm sure it all has to do with atmospheric conditions

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I lived in the same area as the OP from 1997-2009 intermittently. This is not normal for that region. I NEVER saw chemtrails when I lived there. And I have been aware of this phenomena and would have noticed it. The OP did a thread on chemtrails in this area recently that included video footage and I was very surprised to say the least.

LOL is that Langford lake? If not I'm guessing Elk lake. What do I know anyways, they all look the same. I was surprised by your last thread I saw talking about chemtrails in Victoria. They were never around whn I left in 2009. This is new to southern Vancouver Island.

That's an interesting example of how perceptions and memories can vary. You claim there were no chemtrails prior to 2009, yet William Thomas in 2002 talks about a massive operation over Vancouver Island:

www.rense.com...

VANCOUVER, Canada - As continuing chemtrail activity culminated in massive aerial spraying over Vancouver Island and Washington state yesterday-

And Celia and Bill Abram have been observing them continually since 1998:

www.pacificfreepress.com...

Celia and Bill Abram, retired public school teachers, from their home Vancouver Island, British Columbia, have been watching chemtrails since late 1998. A former meteorological observer with the Canadian Dept. of Transportation, Bill Abram knew early on that the chemtrails did not match his observations of cirrus or alto stratus or ‘mare’s tails’ or anything else.

So maybe you simply did not notice them for twelve years?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

That's an interesting example of how perceptions and memories can vary. You claim there were no chemtrails prior to 2009, yet William Thomas in 2002 talks about a massive operation over Vancouver Island:

www.rense.com...

VANCOUVER, Canada - As continuing chemtrail activity culminated in massive aerial spraying over Vancouver Island and Washington state yesterday-

And Celia and Bill Abram have been observing them continually since 1998:

www.pacificfreepress.com...

Celia and Bill Abram, retired public school teachers, from their home Vancouver Island, British Columbia, have been watching chemtrails since late 1998. A former meteorological observer with the Canadian Dept. of Transportation, Bill Abram knew early on that the chemtrails did not match his observations of cirrus or alto stratus or ‘mare’s tails’ or anything else.

So maybe you simply did not notice them for twelve years?

First off I said southern Vancouver Island. The first link is right near the airports in Sydney on the North Eastern Saanich Peninsula between the Island and the Sunshine coast who witness a lot of year long tourism flights. The second link was up Island towards the Airforce base which is nowhere near Victoria.

Did you even bother to check geographical locations before you posted?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

First off I said southern Vancouver Island. The first link is right near the airports in Sydney on the North Eastern Saanich Peninsula between the Island and the Sunshine coast who witness a lot of year long tourism flights. The second link was up Island towards the Airforce base which is nowhere near Victoria.

Did you even bother to check geographical locations before you posted?

Well, they seemed pretty close relatively speaking , it would be hard to keep the trails just in one area, what with the winds aloft.

So you say there were no chemtrails within 50 miles of Victoria, B.C., before 2009?
edit on 20-10-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join