It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmony. Here's How:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Have you ever experienced harmony?

Harmony is the resonation of subjective reality to objective reality. Harmony is truth.

Harmony is a real phenomena. Harmony is a phenomena where what you experience seems to be happening just as it should and, in fact, everything is perfectly in order. Everything happens on cue. It is an uplifting experience.

I've found out how to observe harmony at will. Harmony can be observed at any time, especially when things are in motion, as there are more diverse actions present for harmony to show how it can make even the most chaotic events appear orderly. If anyone has ever experienced harmony, they know that there is somewhat of a divine quality to it.

Have an open mind, and I will teach you how to harmonize with your observed reality in three steps:

1) Acceptance.
2) Optional (maybe): Belief in unity.
3) Confidence that harmony is real.

That's all. Yeah, it seems too easy, but it can actually be somewhat challenging for some people. I'm talking about unconditional acceptance of everything that is occuring at any particular moment in space and time. This involves accepting yourself and all of your emotions whether they be positive or negative. It mainly involves the lack of desire to change the scenario and just accepting whatever presents itself to you. Not only do you have to accept your inner observations, you also have to accept your outer observations. That involves taking it all in. Try imagining that it all has something to offer your observational senses as some form of service. Now that you have moved into a mind state of complete inner and outer acceptance, observe the underlying unity in everything, and let the synchrounous appearances begin.

I come as a humble messenger. This is intended for serious believers in divine things and/or states of higher consciousness and/or perceptions of reality outside of conventional programming. So please, don't shoot the messenger.
edit on 19-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I come as a humble messenger. This is intended for serious believers in divine things and/or states of higher consciousness and/or perceptions of reality outside of conventional programming. So please, don't shoot the messenger.

How dare you?!

Just kidding. S&F!

Flow experience as optimal human performance (in any endeavour) also generates harmony, and so it can also be realized when totally immersed in any activity requiring a focal point of awareness, the more enjoyable the better, even though it doesn't always have to start out that way, since delay of gratification, and plunging in to something we might have been avoiding or procrastinating about, can also bring harmony, so it doesn't mean we need to be engaged in a hobby or some "first love" to get into the flow of optimal experience, and to enjoy the harmony it brings through action.

The differentiation between action and inaction, like a drum beat, can also produce harmony.

Good for you. Important thread imo.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
this sounds like a synthesis of Jiddu Krishnamurti's "Think on These Things"

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

When I hear the word harmony, as a musician the first thing I think of is vocal harmony. It can be inspiring, haunting, energizing, or reflective, but a powerful energy it creates.
You make a good point that is not often thought about. We hear about peace, love, meditation and such, but rarely do we consider harmony. As you mention, the frequencies obtained are a divine splendor of perfection, that convey a collaborative vibration that can be sublime.

In spiritual terms, or even psyche terms, harmony can make waves of bliss and/or crystal clear understanding, often resulting in epiphanies of realization or understanding. Aesthetic harmony, such as a perfect sunset at the beach with crashing waves, the smell of salt, the sensation of wind on the skin, all create a chorus of sensory harmony, and we all know how it feels, gooood.
It is sometimes hard to find harmony outside, but as you mention, it is available inside too, and awareness can lead one to it, so thanks for the reminder, and steps! Also, it is difficult to experience harmony within a chattering mind, so emptying the cup every now and then and quietening the mind may help with harmonization.

Being a musician, may I present an example of inspirational harmony. Sarah McGloughlin and Lady BlackSmith Mamba singing a song for homeless victims, gave me chills, an effect of perfect harmony, imo.

Peace and harmony,
spec
edit on 19-10-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: cuzIcan

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
To add:

What acceptance really is, though is inward service to others from a unity perspective. You see, all is one, so to allow yourself to be served by others is to serve others. So, it is likely that not only do you have to be accepting of your observational field of awareness, you also have to be of the intentions of serving others.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by smithjustinb

How dare you?!

Just kidding. S&F!

lol. Threads like this tend to get attacked here on ATS sometimes.

Flow experience as optimal human performance (in any endeavour) also generates harmony

Imo, they are one and the same.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks for your input. I can see you are very familiar with what I am talking about here.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

In and out of flow experience, that's the flow of life itself, there's always both action and inaction in harmony.

So to go sit and meditate, although if that's what people like to do to get into flow fine, has an absurity built into it, or a paradox, since harmony is nothing that can possibly be strived for. It must come either naturally of it's own accord, or not, where disharmony is simply being out of harmony. Harmony then is the perfect tune, the sound of the universe universing. We do need to get into that, into that state, and whenever we get there, know it, and return to it as often as possible. The orientation of being fundamentally helpful to others wherever possible, including ourselves, means or signifies that there could be harmony in the willing suffering with another, where we might help to shoulder some of their burdens, their sorrows and their cares (provided they are legitamet).

But since there's still always a choice, we can also choose to be outside of harmony, and move back and forth into it, preferably more and more often, but being in and out of it is also it's own harmony.

There's a phi ratio strange attractor to this concept, and in the final analysis, we all get to sing our own tune and some of us certainly march to a different drummer, but that's ok - we all know, at the depth of our being I think, in what direction we are marching, which is always towards our hearts inmost desire, and that's harmony, and it's also where the treasure is, because it's where the heart is, in felt experience. There's deep peace there, a peace "not as the world gives". It's transcendant!

Magnificent.

Thank you so much for this thread and for sharing this simple, this absurdly simple concept. Good for you for having the courage even when you thought you were going to take some flak, I applaud you and honor you your integrity and committment and dedication to harmony, for the sake of others. That's love.

top topics

join