It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's for reasons like this we need to support OWS. Tamara Ecclestone rolls around naked in £1m

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
When there are people living on the streets because they've lost their homes.

People without jobs.

People around the world demonstrating inequality and the corrupt global banking system.

There are still people who are anti-OWS.

The we have a billionaire's daughter posing in £1million in a bed.

Sickening, a total disconnect with real people.

This is why we need OWS.

Tamara Ecclestone rolls around naked in a bed full of £1million - that she just happened to have lying around!

While most of us mere mortals barely know what a £50 note feels like, Tamara Ecclestone lies naked surrounded by oodles of them.

The model stripped off to pose for iconic photographer Tyler Shields in a series of snaps that ooze filthy rich.

As well as writhing around on a bed laden with £1million, the 27-year-old also alludes to her own wealth by pretending to iron the wad of cash - even though she's probably never ironed in her life.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

That is why the %99 have had enough. I don't mind not being a billionaire, I do mind billionaires mocking people when there are serious issues at hand!

All the best, Kiwi

edit on 19-10-2011 by kiwifoot because: edit

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What business is it of ours to say what people can/cant do with their own things. She can wipe her own a$$ with the money for all I care. Stop being so thin skinned!
edit on 19-10-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I gotta say, if I had millions of dollars I would probably, at least once, do the Scrooge McDuck in it. Quite possibly naked.

I'd probably even take pictures of it. I don't think I'd put them in a magazine though.

But hey, that's just me.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Being wealthy is one thing, but, rubbing everyone else's noses in it is bad form, like doing a big spectacle victory dance over beating a legless man in a foot race.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
although she probably does not deserve and has done absolutely nothing to get that money and her father probably got it the same way most billionaires get their money (stealing it) ....

She is pretty freakin hott and I enjoyed the pictures and would have preferred her be naked but that's just me

let at least take that away from these photos

it is also good to note that she keeps a few million dollars around her apartment and I would be inclined to find out the address of this place

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just shows the 1% do live in a totaly different world
to the rest of us.

People are struggling with paying for food and bills
and someone thinks releasing this photo is a good idea
It just going to get the wrong type of reaction

It shows total lack of understanding of the world out side
the £50,000,000 flat.not good pr
edit on 19/10/2011 by skuly because: do i really need to fill this bit in?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I agree with you for the most part, but I don't think putting in a magazine is necessarily rubbing it in people's faces.

If she were standing outside your house, jumping up and down repeating the line from Dave Chappelle "I'm rich bit**." That I could agree with.

That's like saying Car and Driver is rubbing the fact that I can't afford a nice car in my face, or everyone who drives past me while I walk to the store is rubbing the fact that I don't have a car in my face.

If a hot chick is in a magazine wearing nice clothes, is she rubbing it in people's faces that they have to wear Wranglers?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
so she rolls around in bits of coloured paper that soon enough will be worthless.. Others roll around in jello, mud, and other things.. To each their own she not even that cute...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If this could be proven to be illegally laundered tax payer money, I'd be a little pissed, but for all we know, the person has earned or inherited every penny of it and has every right to have fun with it (most people actually like posing with large amounts of cash - this isn't the first time someone has posed in a photo with money)... For some, a million isn't much, just like for some 100 bucks isn't much. It's all a matter of perspective.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Tell me about it.. I don't even want to think about mentioning the horrible wasteful spending I've witnessed some wealthy doing.

I want to hibernate now..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
although she probably does not deserve and has done absolutely nothing to get that money and her father probably got it the same way most billionaires get their money (stealing it) ....

No actually.

Bernie made his money from scratch, by being a great businessman and seeing an opportunity where nobody else had stepped in. Back in the early 80's, TV stations did not have good coverage of Formula 1 motor races (most were not broadcast at all), and so Bernie got the right to market this sport to the TV stations, setting up deals for the whole season coverage. Also obtaining the right to get a percentage of trackside advertising etc...

Money perfectly legitimately made.

Tamara on the other hand, is just a spoilt rich kid.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In other words, we should hate people out of envy. If someone has money, they can do with it what they want. Unless you are a communist, I think any rational minded person would agree.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Jealousy needs to be left in the elementary playground....it's just childish. You want to march through the streets with signs and yell at people because you don't have as much money as someone else.....REALLY? How old are you?

I am going out on a limb here and going to say that your not a freaking hot model making a ton of cash......If you were you wouldn't think like you do.
edit on 19-10-2011 by billy197300 because: add

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I would blame the "iconic photographer Tyler Shields" (iconic photographer?).

Usually these provocative stunts are the idea of the moron behind the camera, not the subject.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The shoes are ridiculous. It's doubtful she could even sweep in them. But she is free to do whatever she wants with her money, regardless of the stupidity of it.

wait, maybe it was a photo op for the shoes....but they are still ridiculous.

edit on 19-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I guess most people also missed this part...

Tamara posed for the provocative shoot to coincide with the launch of her new reality series Billion $$$ Girl, which will air on Channel 5.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Apparently, she's getting it (publicity that is).

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

No actually.

Bernie made his money from scratch, by being a great businessman and seeing an opportunity where nobody else had stepped in. Back in the early 80's, TV stations did not have good coverage of Formula 1 motor races (most were not broadcast at all), and so Bernie got the right to market this sport to the TV stations, setting up deals for the whole season coverage. Also obtaining the right to get a percentage of trackside advertising etc...

Money perfectly legitimately made.

Tamara on the other hand, is just a spoilt rich kid.

Bernie Maddoff seemed pretty legitimate there for a while to eh? How did that work out for him?

You have no idea about any back end deals or bribery went on for him to get where he is and I am not saying there was any but you don't make billions of dollars by working hard, you make it by having other people work hard for you while paying them a low wage and profiting from that. I can also promise you that once you get into the millionaires club they help each other succeed in every way they can.. You never know when you will need a favor or a good stock tip, or a loan from a banker friend at 0% interest...

But yeah I'm sure he is one of the few that made it there above board...

Maybe rather then laying in the money she could use a small portion to buy some kids school supplies or some meals for the homeless since $1Mil doesn't seem to be but pocket change for her.. Well thats asking to much for someone that has allot to share with someone who has nothing... People are right she should just keep all that money to spend on cars/clothes/purses and shoes those are the important things after all.

I wanted to add this after reading that page again just because I thought it was funny...

"Shields is the hottest photographer across the Atlantic at the moment, having shot Lindsay Lohan, Heather Morris from Glee and Mischa Barton. "

OMG this HOTTT photographer who has shot a has ben, and 2 D lister's.. his career is really booming, it probably was his idea to shoot that because its the only time he will ever see that much money in his lifetime in person unless they let him take pictures of the money at the bank

edit on 19-10-2011 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes she can do what she wants but it is a little
tasteless with everything that going on.

But the shoes look nice.real toe killer tho.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I can also promise you that once you get into the millionaires club they help each other succeed in every way they can.. You never know when you will need a favor or a good stock tip, or a loan from a banker friend at 0% interest...

Really, he probably is.
Everything that has ever been written about Bernie Ecclestone has him a very tough and shrewd businessman, being the most awsomeest negotiator in the whole universe.
As an example, one of his tasks is to negotiate the price that race tracks around the world will pay in order to be able to host a Formula 1 race.
This message thread from a motor racing forum described how, in almost every case, the deal has ended up massively in favour of himself.
He has negotiated deals that work out, in total, hundreds of millions of dollars a year over and above what they are actually worth.
And thats just ONE of the things he does.

He's also one of the few people in the world that has been able to rip hundreds of millions of dollars FROM the big banks (they hate him) after doing some great TV rights deals. Complex, but the keywords are SLEC, Kirch, CVC, Bayerische Landesbank, JP Morgan and Lehman Brothers.
Bernie comes out the winner. $$$$

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

I can also promise you that once you get into the millionaires club they help each other succeed in every way they can.. You never know when you will need a favor or a good stock tip, or a loan from a banker friend at 0% interest...

Really, he probably is.
Everything that has ever been written about Bernie Ecclestone has him a very tough and shrewd businessman, being the most awsomeest negotiator in the whole universe.
As an example, one of his tasks is to negotiate the price that race tracks around the world will pay in order to be able to host a Formula 1 race.
This message thread from a motor racing forum described how, in almost every case, the deal has ended up massively in favour of himself.
He has negotiated deals that work out, in total, hundreds of millions of dollars a year over and above what they are actually worth.
And thats just ONE of the things he does.

He's also one of the few people in the world that has been able to rip hundreds of millions of dollars FROM the big banks (they hate him) after doing some great TV rights deals. Complex, but the keywords are SLEC, Kirch, CVC, Bayerische Landesbank, JP Morgan and Lehman Brothers.
Bernie comes out the winner. $$$$

And where do you think the banks got that money from that he ripped off from them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join