It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photography of ATS Members

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Enron -great pics
make me get away from the city
Instar -I've seen your videos -they are amazing...
Here is my dog Oscar:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Aw hes really enjoying that! "Good boy Oscar, bring it back, wroof woof woof, good boy"
Nice dog, shepard/ shep cross?

Gorgeous photos folks, keep em coming. Lost sailor, that winnie bago shot looks pretty "blair witch-ish" good one!

[edit on 073131p://57127 by instar]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

Perhaps what's in those photos is a translucent macro image of that spider that was transposed by the lighting....

Anyone else think those green and red blurs have a similar appearance to the photo of the spider above? Or have I just gone mad?

I dunno man... Im gonna have to go with the later... I'm not seeing the spider in those green and red blurs.

I really like those pics though... I wish I could get those blurs on my camera. How much was that Tripod you bought?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I love this pic, awesom timing eh! (not my work, just wanted to share it!)

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
I love this pic, awesom timing eh! (not my work, just wanted to share it!)

Wow.... That is one freaky picture..... I think he/she wants out

You know whats funny about that winnebago shot instar... That state park actually has Indian burial mounds all over on it... It is actually kind of a spooky place.

www.dnr.state.wi.us...
www.wisconsinstories.org...

There are also lots of reported ghost sightings in the park...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Nah, the kids a little future cop, note the instinctive forced entry reflex! LOL

Yeah sounds like a creepy park!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Holy #!
Did someone get his shoe size?
That's creepy as hell man...Did you see someone take that photo instar, or did a buddy of yours take it? It looks so unreal....that's crazy....

That's one crazy looking spider - It's looks like someone painted him silver and gold
.....He looks like a species we have here called a banana spider....

Jazzgul - I don't know if I've ever seen a german shepherd that liked getting in the water - lol - that's a cute pic....

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Lol beautiful pic isnt, Ive decided to use it for an avatar. yep a mate of mine snapped it of his wife! Its a boy!
I sed to watch lil elbows and knees do that through my wifes tummy too, never saw so clear a hand or foot though.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ill get some pick of my reenacting uit here next month, i wont have a digital camera till christmas

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
ill get some pick of my reenacting uit here next month, i wont have a digital camera till christmas

Deutschland �ber alles!

Don't forget...look forward to them....Is it related to your avatar?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I know some of you have some good Christmas photos you've just been waiting to put up.....

Jazzgul...finally got around to posting it...Here's the finsihed product...

JAK

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Excellent images from everyone.

It is great to see the finished article Enron.
What a wonderful gift.

And jazzgul your images are absolutely beautiful. Any more you can get hold of would be as appreciated as the first. I forgot to thank you for posting this one.
Jawdropping.

Jack

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thanks JAK...That new avatar is kickin'!

I took my camera out to my friend's house which is one a plantation last night to get a few night shots....not much luck though - my ISO settings are just way to low - It's okay though....I've got my eye set on a sweet 35mm Nikon SLR that goes up to 6400! Just gotta find the film for that sucker...lol - But here's what I came up with...

Here are the stables:

Spooky spooky spooky!

Here's a cool little abstract I put together...it originally was a photo of the moon through some really thin tree limbs....Now it looks like some Tool album cover - lol - If anyone wants that for their desktop, I can try and resize it for ya...

[edit on 12/30/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
some photos I shoot in the last days:

and another one..

next one..

ah, yes, I love it :-)

greetings dc

JAK

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I like the middle one very much DC. Excellent shot.

Jack

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
yeah thanks! gmail dude ;-) got all photos in bigger resolution : 2048x1536 pixels

best wishes

dc

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I know some of you have some good Christmas photos you've just been waiting to put up.....

Just a quick one here for now. This one I took on Christmas Eve in Norway, just before it started to snow (note the sky above me). It`s a little dark, I know. Click the picture for a bigger version.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
okay, here are some new..

its a view "above" the town...thats my hometown..on the horizon, you can see the lake of constance..sometimes you can see the switzer alps too, if theres chinook wind.

hmm dont know, whats kind of herb this is, but I thought it looks very nice..cotton?lol

hmm, nothing to add, its a very sadden photo:

ah, I forgot..some cotton again, lol :-) now its closer:

check the fence in the background..looks a bit as a "got-dusty-barracks-fence" :-)

regards
dc

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dacruz]

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dacruz]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
My first pictures of 2005.

These are some of the pictures I took when I went to Vila Real, a city in the North of Portugal, in a region called Tr�s-os-Montes, that may be translated as Behind-the-Mounts. It is more than 400 Km from where I live, and the journey takes more or less 4.5 hours, but I like to go there, even if it was to go to a work meeting.

To reach Vila Real we must cross the Mar�o mountain, which is a foggy region, as you can see.

On the top of the mountain there was no fog.

This is the river that runs through Vila Real, the Corgo river.
As you can see, here in Portugal we did not get almost any rain for the last 2 or 3 months, and the rivers are running with less water than usual.

Finally, some clouds.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow....These are some sweet photos...

dacruz - that one taken at night is awesome....I dunno if that's a cotton plant - or maybe it could be some strange variety of cotton...Awesome though...

That's a really festive shot you took Helmutt....Beautiful sunset....as with your last few pictures ArMaP....

My picture taking frenzy has slowed down recently cuz I've just been so busy at work....But I was able to cull up some from the trenches of my hard drive that I've yet to post....

My nephew on Halloween....I swear to God he wasn't wearing a mask when I took the picture...I must of caught his inner-demon....

I've posted a few pics of my soccer buddies....Well - they won their tournament and this is their team photo I took after the game...

A little kid I saw that was playing with a soccer ball on an empty field....too classic....lol

Sometimes the soccer game gets boring....So me and my buddy take a "nature stroll"....sometimes after our "nature strolls" we do silly things...like this....lol

Hey....It's a boat!......er - "Ghenoo"

The fungus is among us my brothers...

Okay - To finish things off, lets add a bit of humor...

If I owe you a payback...take note...never think I won't hesitate to buy you your drinks and get you utterly wasted so I can have my revenge....
...There's quite a few more pictures from this series...

It was hard keeping the camera still cuz I was laughing so damn hard...

Kids....don't drink....

[edit on 1/8/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join