It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photography of ATS Members

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
A couple more

They don't look as good once I have re-sized them

ETA:another pic

[edit on 13/11/06 by crookedblue]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
Wow what a mammoth thread.
How creative everyone is at ATS.Excellent photos one and all.
Enron,that food on the first few pages looks exquisite!Are you a chef?You look like one in your Avatar.haha.

Heres a couple from me,just two of my dogs-1st one is Migpig,who is pack leader,2nd is Bud,whos lookin a bit guilty here as he knows hes not allowed on the bed...

Buds face is out of focus by his nose,because his head is sooo huge(thats my excuse.)

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
My newest favorite photo:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fear_the_Sheeple
My newest favorite photo:

What a great photo! Great action. But it does remind me of my days as a paperboy.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Fear_the_Sheeple: Awesome photo!

Some of my recent shots:

The top three are just lit with flashlights and some sheets of paper acting as bounce cards. Additionally, the very top one is from the 365th day my photo blog has been active. Comparing some of my first shots on there with my more recent things, I think I've come a long way and starting it was a great help to my photography. I don't forsee stopping any time soon, so it should be running for a long time yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks guys! That's my dog, Caesar. He can't wait for it to snow again.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I love this thread...everyone has been posting some beeeoooteeful stuff!

LoganCale: The Bug died! Or is it sleeping...looks dead to me...

Anyway...

Here are a couple I took at work today...I was up touching-up a couple of houses:

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you all...you folks up in Canada call it something else, don't you? I gotta' look that one up...

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Great shots, apocalypticon. I especially love that last one.

If you're referring to the millipede, it was actually alive and walking around as I was photographing it. At that point it was climbing over something and the front end was coming back down to the ground.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hey LoganCale...No, I was referring to this guy:

Originally posted by LoganCale

Those insect shots are stunning...looks like you are really putting the new equipment to good use. I especially like the one of the dog with goggles...and the one of the ants peering into a hole in the ground...reminded me of some sort of insect city workers...come to think of it, I guess they are...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The photography in this thread is absolutely amazing.

apoc & Logan,

I love checking in to see what you guys have posted.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey Chissler, man...you have posted some really nice shots here... I finally stopped complimenting peoples' work 'cause everyone has been sharing nice stuff

Been thru kind of a dry spell over the last month or so, been doing tons of reading...I didn't really pay much attention to the vineyards turning fall colors this year. Not quite the Northeast, but it's the best we can do out here.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW

blog.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ummmm...First, thankyou to you guys for the recognition and the time and effort you put into blogging it...

However; I did not take that most excellent picture of the old lady on skates...it was one of two picures I have posted to this thread which I did not take (both were in the same post). They were sent to us after we got home, by our interpreter in Romania...she e-mailed them to us with a heading something like "The Wonderful Romania", or something to that effect. The post was short, and I noted in it that I was just passing them along.

Here is the heading for the post:

posted on 45o06e305006e 50 at 08:50 AM (post id: 2248751) - single

Sorry for the confusion...

I just don't want to take credit for someone else's most excellent work...

[edit on 12o11e303711e 37 by apocalypticon]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thanks for that heads up apocalypticon - The details within your post must have accidently slipped by us.

It's such a wonderful photograph, I hate to remove it from our collection - Perhaps you can have her join ATS

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Old Barn (actually I guess this was a house) Annapolis Valley, NS

Old Barn Cheticamp, NS

Old Barn and Mountains, Cheticamp, NS

[edit on 11/17/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This one was created by placing a crystal figure on the photopaper while I was processing the image.

jra

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I just spent the last 4 months in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Here are several panoramas I took.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by jra]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You guys up in Canada and Nova Scotia sure do live in some nice looking country! It really lloks nice up there; there is a "crispness" about it...maybe it's just the excellent photography...

Where I live there is usually a slight haziness to the air; after a good rain the skies turn quite nice for a bit...but if you climb one of the higher mountains around here (like Mt. Saint Helena, or Mt. George) you can look down and see the smog from The City working it's way up into the valleys.

Hey librasleep: when you first started posting your shots you posted one of a farmhouse (i think) at night, in the middle of what looked like an ice-storm...i did a search for it but couldn't find it...would you be willing to re-post it? I was trying to describe it to my wife the other day 'cause it has stood out in my mind as a really sweet pic and I wanted to show it to her...

A few random shots:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...stay safe on the roads...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm guessing this is the one. It was shot from the deck outside our apartment last winter. It's not a barn (hehe) but the building was pretty old. Over 200 years I think. It was once an inn or a coach house. There are a lot of historic places in NS. It's the oldest part of Canada.

Here in NS the air quality is pretty good like you say but people in Toronto would tell you a different story.

Great color in all 3 of your latest. Especially like the green and blue stained door.

[edit on 11/22/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ahhh...yessss......that is definitely the picture! I showed it to Kim and she remembered it instantly. That has got to be one of my all-time favorite shots.

I saved it to my computer; I hope you don't mind. It's a very beautiful and dramatic picture. Thanks for re-posting it.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join