It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Asked To See Through The Eyes of Jesus; He Was Shown How God Feels About BP Oil Spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Whilst this man went to get a baptism of the holy spirit at a church, He thought up the best thing he could ask God for," How to be the most dangerous person to Satan on the planet!" Well, when he was saying that, he didn't care what it would cost him;He didn't mind if it meant he could lose everything, and then God let him see through his eyes.

God turned my life upside down on November 23, 2004 (sorry the vid says 2005, but I was talking too fast). Everything changed in an instant when I begged for more of the Holy Spirit and for Wisdom and to see through the eyes of Jesus - and He took me up on it and WRECKED ME FOREVER!! Nothing has been the same since - Praise God!!

edit on 19-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

OK, sorry OP but this is seriously the last thread I am visiting about this topic.

In the last few days we here on ATS have:

Seen the depths of Hell through the eyes of Girls.
Seen Hell through the eyes of a Man.

Now see things through the eyes of Jesus.

You know what?

I would rather open my eyes and see......REALITY.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

God and Jesus need to stop playing mind games with innocent people.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Mr. Doug Perry needs some help......me thinks a little lithium maybe? If you lose you home, your business, your wife, your kids...that's not GOD, that's you being an idiot.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So he lost his business because of God? He lost his family and his life too? WTF? All because he wanted to feel the power of the Holy Spirit, lol. That clinches it for me then, I'm staying away!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join