It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul a clone now or something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Not a normal thread for me, I don't believe in anything off the wall normally, but IDK Ron Paul seems different to me lately, I've been a fan of his since before it was popular to be a libertarian. I probably have aspergers syndrome, but I've always noticed little things that others don't see, IDK it just seems to me this Ron Paul is not the same Ron Paul we are used to, just little things in his mannerisms are different, I'm not one to jump to conclusions like this normally but I just felt I needed to put this out there. I guess if he is really elected we will know for sure, since it would be impossible for him to be otherwise. Haze me, I probably deserve it and would do so to someone posting a similar thread, I just can't help it something is off to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Autodidactic

He seems exactly the same to me as he did when he ran four years ago and when he predicted the housing bubble 8 years ago.

The good thing about Ron Paul supporters is that they know his mannerisms VERY well and once he strays from that, it will be picked up upon immediately.

Visit Ron Paul forums.com and look at how they analyze his every move and performance in speeches, interviews, and debates.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well if he starts acting like Bush or Obama, then you'll know he's a puppet or a clone. lol

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think at his age he just doesn't give a crap anymore. You can see, he keeps trying to educate not only the public, but his peers as well and it seems like no one wants to listen, even though he is 100% correct on everything he says. He does look like he's got more attitude with a lot more confidence than when he last run in 2008. It's hard not to when you're know you've been right for 30 years.

It's kind of like Morgan Freeman's character in Shawshank. He told the parole board he didn't give a crap what they did, but they ended up releasing him anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Autodidactic

US politics, one face two mask's.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think he`s the same
But...... in 2008 he was intelligent, then in 2010 and 2011 he was intelligent and assertive
now he`s intelligent sometimes assertive sometimes not... but always intelligent
edit on 19-10-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ron Paul knows Fort Knox is empty and there is no Gold.

He also knows there's a plan to leave Iraq very quickly and fly all the "Pro-US" Iraqi's out to Guam as we take that countries Gold and money with them....like we did to the Philippines with Marco's.

If I were Obama I'd make Ron Paul the Treasury Secretary...then get a picture of him in front of the empty Fort Knox with a sad look on his face.

Then tell him to fill those Gold Vaults back up.

WWIII.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Disappointed soldiers in the Ron Paul Revolution, take heart. Your leader may have been defeated in '08, but He was not vanquished. For He hath given unto you a Son to continue His work.
And He shall be called Rand Paul. And He shall run for U.S. Senate in Kentucky. And He shall have gloriously curly locks of salt-and-pepper hair that shall drip with the oil that shall fuel a libertarian uprising!
And Rachel Maddow scored an interview with Him last night.

new topics

top topics

join