It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Interview On Fox -- 10/19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
For those of you that didn't get enough of Ron Paul from the debate last night, here's an interview that aired today on Fox.

They begin by discussing the debate, and he says that he was satisfied with the amount of time that he was given to speak in comparison to previous debates.

Then they talk about the part of his plan which involves cutting $1 trillion from the budget, and she plays a Gingrich soundbyte from the debate where part of his plan is criticized as being "suicidally stupid".

Next, Paul is asked about the job-losses which will inevitably occur from cutting those departments. In his response to that question, he touches up on the protests aroung the country/world, and he is asked if some of the protests are a reaction to some of the programs that have been cut.

He did great in this interview. She brought up some of the criticisms of his plan, and he had the opportunity to set the record straight and explain why it's in our best interest.
edit on 19-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why did you post a reupload? Here is the video from Ron Paul's official YouTube channel (which was also linked on his site):

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i want to plant my seed in a blonde like that.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Oh....that's the one that I came across on the Daily Paul, not his YouTube channel's upload for some reason.
edit on 19-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

ya, i dont think you would. She is dumber than a stick and has an attitude problem bigger than the moon. She is everything wrong in this world.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I saw 6 banking puppets and one man on the stage last night.

Ron Paul all the way.

End the Federal Reserve

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED

I don't know about 6 banking puppets. Mitt Romney, absolutely. Herman Cain, definitely. Rick Perry? Bank of America did say they would "help him out". Bachmann? I don't know if she's a banking puppet, I think she's just kinda stupid. Gingrich, I don't really think he's a banking puppet either. Santorum, possibly, because of his stance on Iran and his war mongering attitude, but I don't know much about his view of the Fed so I can't really say.

Cain, Romney, and Perry are obviously puppets though.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
i want to plant my seed in a blonde like that.

Not if you want your future children to be able to tie their own shoes, or know the difference between up and down.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Newt is more of a status quo puppet... he's good to keep the republitard party 'united' in case the elite want Obama to be replaced. I'm sure the war mongerers don't mind around either.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I can actually say that this chick done a lot better job interviewing than she did when she asked Ron about some gay lover question about the other canidates lol. It was a good interview and I got the answer I was looking for clarification on.... When we cut these jobs where are the jobless people going? I am a Ron Paul supporter but I was kind of hung on that issue.

new topics

top topics

join