It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Protests predicted in Illuminati Card Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Before everyone jumps on me, I did a search and didn't find anything.

The thread title says it all. Check out the Illuminati Card Game "Kill For Peace" Card

Hippies killing a business man....
Edit - policeman?

edit on 19-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: correction

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Steven Jackson illuminati card game.

There seems to be something strange with this cardgame. I have seen it several times before and it "predicts" several incidents in a very precise manner.

Infopage about the game
www.sjgames.com...

Examples of cards in the game.
www.cuttingedge.org...

Pics
liestheytellus.com...

Youtube info video
www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-10-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Another card which is worth noting at the moment is "Foreign Aid"

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

That`s a police officer not a business man, but still fits.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I play munchkin.

I never seen any of THOSE predictions come true.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

I've just noticed that.
I had to zoom it to see the echelon and hip holster

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Man i use to love Steve Jackson when i was alittle boy those FF books were the best. I wonder how he knew so much about them. Do you think he is one of them?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka

The thread title says it all. Check out the Illuminati Card Game "Kill For Peace" Card

Edit - policeman?
First, have there been any documented cases of the protesters turning violent on the cops? The only thing I've seen has been the other way around. So I'm not sure how it's relevant at all.

Second. Why the music video? Couldn't you have just posted a still, if the video didn't actually add anything to the conversation?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

Man i use to love Steve Jackson when i was alittle boy those FF books were the best.
That was the British Steve Jackson game designer, not the Austin-based game designer Steve Jackson, who made the Illuminati and INWO games.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
How can they be predication? Obviously, these cards were created way after 9/11

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Man i use to love Steve Jackson when i was alittle boy those FF books were the best. I wonder how he knew so much about them. Do you think he is one of them?

I have had my fair share of cardgames as well. I do miss the good old days sometimes!
In one way I would not be surprised if he was. I mean, this game for example is quite accurate in some places.
I do love a good conspiracy theory, and this cardgame is indeed a nice one.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have hosted or participated in about 100 illuminati games since the 80's
going through multiple editions and expansion, while retaining a special
place in my heart for the original. But nostalgia aside here is how
to run a successful and fun illuminati card game.

Gather a group of players who already have a strong grasp of their own sense of fun and imagination.
this ingredient is free but rare.
Remember to have frequent breaks for munchies and so different players can wander off into different
parts of the house to form temporary alliances.
At the conclusion of the game when a clear winner is determined clean up all the pieces and discuss with the players at what point did they "know" who was going to win, and what were their clues.

It's a consciousness raising game and a lot of fun.
It also serves the purpose of debriefing each other over the effects of symbolism in media.

Man i use to love Steve Jackson when i was alittle boy those FF books were the best. I wonder how he knew so much about them. [color=gold] Do you think he is one of them?

I think the conspiracy movement was born in Austin Texas,
the day a student climbed the bell tower.
Looking at all media as symbolic programing
is going into the third and fourth generation for some in the south.

But if he was actually one of them I don't think he would have been raided by the Secret Service.

Steve Jackson Games vs the Secret Service: 1990

David Grouchy

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
How can they be predication? Obviously, these cards were created way after 9/11
Um, 1995 (when the cards were created) was BEFORE 2001…

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
I think the conspiracy movement was born in Austin Texas,
the day a student climbed the bell tower.
Ah, but Uncle Stevie went to Rice, didn't he? Not to That University.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Charles Joseph Whitman (June 24, 1941 – August 1, 1966) was a student at the University of Texas at Austin and a former Marine who killed 16 people and wounded 32 others during a shooting rampage on and around the university's campus on August 1, 1966.

Whitman killed three of his victims inside the university's tower, and 10 others from the 28th floor observation deck of the University's 307-foot administrative building; one, Karen Griffith, died a week after the shooting from her wounds.

The tower massacre happened shortly after Whitman murdered his wife and mother at their homes. He was shot and killed by Austin Police Officer Houston McCoy, assisted by Austin Police Officer Ramiro Martinez.

wiki: Charles Whitman

I was speaking indirectly of this event.

David Grouchy
edit on 19-10-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Ah, but Uncle Stevie went to Rice, didn't he? Not to That University.

Ah yes, you may be correct.
Steve Jackson Games is located in Austin.

David Grouchy

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Edit - policeman?
First, have there been any documented cases of the protesters turning violent on the cops? The only thing I've seen has been the other way around. So I'm not sure how it's relevant at all.

Second. Why the music video? Couldn't you have just posted a still, if the video didn't actually add anything to the conversation?

First - time will tell.
Second - ask the creator of the video, not me. I used his video because he appears to gave been the first to have noticed the imagery and chose to portray it in that format.
Third - Why are you commenting if you don't wish to contribute anything to the conversation other than irrelevant pedantry?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Third - Why are you commenting if you don't wish to contribute anything to the conversation other than irrelevant pedantry?
Because I played INWO back when it first came out. I have a strong tie to Steve Jackson Games spanning more than 25 years. I have a personal interest when foolish theories are presented against him or the works he's published. And because, of all the so-called predictions, this one hasn't even happened yet, so you really can't apply that card to the current situation (yet).

If protesters turn ugly and this becomes a riot, then fine, make up all the BS connections you want between the cards and what's going on today. (They'd still be wrong...) But as of yet, there's no reason to drag him into this one.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Man, I was playing/reading Steve Jackson and Ian Livingston stuff almost 30 years ago so don't talk to me about the time you've invested in it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

reply to post by JoshNorton

Man, I was playing/reading Steve Jackson and Ian Livingston stuff almost 30 years ago so don't talk to me about the time you've invested in it.
Again, you're getting your two Steve Jackson's confused. So I guess I DO need to talk about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join