It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another odd building on fire dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just wanted to post another of my weird dreams.

this one was from this morning, and it involved the sears tower, or what they now call (Willis tower)
I can see two windows billowing black smoke, I called the tower and I can see the receptionist and she told me it was a closet fire, I asked how is it possible two closets catch fire at the same time, she got angry with me and hung up, and in the strange order of dreams I am now on the top floor and frightened at the height, I wouldn't look down or go on that glass platform.
Next I am in the elevator and we were going down, there were other people with me though I don't know who they are, there was a lady working the elevator, she was wearing a red vest, in her early to mid 50's., she told us to "be careful because it goes fast" I am quoting this dream person since I can still see her and hear her saying it, it was that vivid, any how the elevator fell in what it felt like free fall speed, scared the **** outta me, any hoo it did come to a stop and we were all ok.

On a side note, I am from Chicago, born and raised, to my knowledge I went to the sears tower as a child, it would have to be around the early 80's I would say under the age of even remembering much of it, I don't remember who I went with and no one ever said we went lol, its just some bits and pieces I remember.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Another strange dream

My Dream dec 31

4:32 AM 12/31/2011

woke up at between 4 am and 4 10 am, had a dream
- I was in high school
- had a lot of teen age friends
-walking in a line with all these teens, a big highschool, lots of talk over the intercom
-had a friend, blonde who shared lunch with me, I had a coke but never got a chance to
drink it, needed to get back in time to finish school, school buses arriving, but ran back
to drink my coke, had my purse but some kids stole from it. got my money back, a big guy
beat up the kid who stole it, he was put into another room, when I went in there was an
older woman who was yelling at this boy, she told me to leave, then the boy said he wanted
to see wendy, she got her and this girl came in. I got the sense she was a well to do girl
that went the wrong way. the girl came in, she cut her hair short, reminded me of ashley
-in debbies house, but a different house all together, kept having to escape bees and bugs
-cute little critter thing was a baby, then a baby, then a critter again, had to feed it
a lot
-had to run into this room and stay hidden
-Kevin my brother in law was cooking.
-back in my apartment, looked out the window and seen neighbors having a huge celebration
lots of teens dressed in prom dresses, limos, people every where realized I was living
on archer ave. was looking at the sky and it was bright like daytime, even though I knew
it was aprox 11 pm, Seen a man in a mask then seen a cloud that looked like a skull
sat back down in my dream and my vision screwed up and my jaw locked up, couldnt move my head
seen hank hill who I thought was my Dad, I got up to try to make it stop, heard a lot of
what sounded like small poundings going on in my head, ran into the other room seen a man
again, then woke up.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
another strange dream, just logging it down.

A train accident, a strange dark grey bathroom in a building with strangers walking around everywhere, older people, I looked out the window and the sky was dark and a big green tree with leaves covered the the sky.
thats all I can remember.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
just blogging another strange dream so I don't forget

This was yesterday. I was sitting on the bench in a city, looked and had the feeling it was new york, I was counting down the seconds because it was 12-21-2012 and I was almost relieved nothing was happening but the everyones started to float up into the air, I started to cry. I had the feeling that we who didn't float needed to learn to fight.
it was an odd dream.

two days before this dream I also dreamt my Mom was laying next to me (my Mom passed in 2004) and she was in a grey tank top, she jumped up and started screaming numbers, 55544544454445 also the numbers 5000 and 4000 and began to hit me.
that was a scary emotional dream for me because she was my best friend and never raised a hand towards me.

top topics

join