It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just My Rambliing On The Conspiracy Theorist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The conspiracy theorist, the individual whom seeks the truth, the theorist is porobably the greatest threat to the "criminal ruling class". 

For it is the conspiracy theorist who navigates the conduits of evidence to seek and share the final truth. 

Lose the conspiracy theorist and lose the truth forever, its the job of the theorist, once the truth is discovered, to ensure everone else knows the truth. 

The conspiracy theorist should be very proud, having courage to speak out, even when attacked both physically and otherwise by those bullies paid to do so. 

The conspiracy theorist is the one who oversees and ensures that the truth is set in stone throughout history. 

Like the stonemason with his stone the conspiracy theorist with the truth becomes the truthmason, I am a conspiracy theorist, and I am damn proud to be one

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The conspiracy theorist, the individual whom seeks the truth, the theorist is porobably the greatest threat to the "criminal ruling class". 

For it is the conspiracy theorist who navigates the conduits of evidence to seek and share the final truth. 

Lose the conspiracy theorist and lose the truth forever, its the job of the theorist, once the truth is discovered, to ensure everone else knows the truth. 

The conspiracy theorist should be very proud, having courage to speak out, even when attacked both physically and otherwise by those bullies paid to do so. 

The conspiracy theorist is the one who oversees and ensures that the truth is set in stone throughout history. 

Like the stonemason with his stone the conspiracy theorist with the truth becomes the truthmason, I am a conspiracy theorist, and I am damn proud to be one

amen

if conspiracy theorists don't challenge the establishment, then we all fall into slavery. Interestingly, our country has allowed the freedom to express such values. At what point are the elite going to pull off the choke hold and sites like ATS are going to go down?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

When we lose conspiracy sites we will also lose everything else you tube, and alternative media and even wocial websites.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi. I disagree with you. Am I now a disinfo agent?

Conspiracy theorists call people who disagree with them sheep or insiders in the conspiracy.
edit on 20-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join