It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, here goes. The magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9. Tesla. The 'Key'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
very intersting thread... I was born on the 23/3/1976... I wonder what that means for me?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

They all ultimately reduce to either a 3, a 6, or a 9

maybe 9 is the maxim and 3 is the base form.....6 is transitional....or the tuning point.....the convergence of two "sets" would be the maximum expression of what that note is, so for example: it would carry on to 3 from 9 and back again depending on the distance between the "sets"

so start with two 6´s and have one progress up to 9 and the other prosgress back to 3 and when both express 9 or 3 concurrently, the 6´s will emit "perfection" back into the whole scale following a pattern you can establish by varying the distance or FORCE one set has upon the other at any given moment......

I dont know if I explained that very well ....but do you get the purpose or effect I am speaking of...?¿? ?¿ ?

vibrational harmonics

so I argue: energy + distance (force)= purity *pattern ......ultimately........patterns emerge on their own....that's the interesting part....

edit on 4-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
417? ]
174? ] = 1740
741? ]

285 = 2850
396 = 3960

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
417? ]
174? ] = 1740
741? ]

285 = 2850
396 = 3960

But then might also be

417? ]
174? ] = 1174
741? ]

285 = 1285
396 = 1396

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Immortal thought: you asked for the writings of Ed Leedskalnin.

check out www.scribd.com...

all his books as pdf downloads, for free.

Additionally you might want to see the youtube movie:

the new secrets ot the universe (2parts) by user terminall

It shows some parallels in the hints of Ed's work to the Masons and even the Babylonians.
An eyeopener worth watching.

there is also the first version (the secrets of the universe) which dwelves into the numbers of Leedskalnins phrase: The secret of the universe is. 7129 / 6105195

enjoy.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The magnificence of the 3-6-9.
I'm sure Ed Leedskalnin knew it well too.
I guess there was a time long ago when all this information was commonly held knowledge.
So what happened?

Heres a little contribution to the search.
How those wonderful 1-4-7 2-5-8 and 3-6-9 numbers crop up in the hidden 24 code of the Fibonacci numbers and if you arrange them right they start to generate 3-dimensional geometries.
Marko meets Ed somewhere near the Metatron cube.
No fooling.

tombedlamscabinetofcuriosities.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Absolutely fascinating thread SF this topic will keep me up all night !
2nd line

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
As soon as you match the sequence to the sound (note or key) I think you might have your answer but more questions - try vibrations at those levels and frequencies as well. And let's not forget the 3 6 9 combo in respect to light.

I believe Tesla was giving us a clue to our OWN power - one we can all tap into.

Given the state of affairs in the U.S. and across the world - giving such knowledge to the ordinary man/woman could prove detrimental - which may be why he did not go ahead and explain it thoroughly.

Wouldn't want to give the launch key to a nuclear bomb to a 17 year old whose girlfriend broke up with him last night for another boy. Mysticism is full of such riddles - the mind will understand when it is ready and not a moment sooner and that is how it should be. Those of us who are Mystics understand that patience is necessary when traveling along that path - each answer will create more questions... such is wisdom.

While you at it - I'd love to share this with you - 1's and 0's aka. the Binary Code -is missing a number that would open up another spectrum - behind the veil -and that number is 2. Having looked at your work on the number 3 it occurs to me that 0 + 1 + 2 = 3... the first of the sequence. I've known this for as long as I can remember. My first exposure to binary code is still fresh in my mind - I remember thinking "where is the 2?" That was over 30 years ago.

I'm 58 now - everything I knew as a child is still with me and hasn't changed much - but has taken me much deeper into the realm of mysticism and reality as we create it and know it. That is a long time to carry knowledge with you and trying to keep it protected from "well intentioned elders" who try to discredit what you know to be true but cannot prove.

Math is not my strength.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've been studying the same areas for years and 432hz is one thing that opened my mind a bit more then the rest. a reply to: iamahumandoing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join