It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, here goes. The magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9. Tesla. The 'Key'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Are you using tuning forks?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There is no try, there is only do or do not...
The force is as real as you or I. We can manipulate it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
Still trying to get a grip at this stuff..

I trying to use these frequencies to split water with low amps.. So far no good..

Have you tried a non-polar liquid? An organic oil or something? Just a thought....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

In your numbers the zero in merely a place holder. 1.01 the zero places the last one in the 100ths column instead of the 10ths. Zero only represents nothing when its the first or only number. I hate math but love the mystery of mathmatics.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Damn it man, get to bed. You wont be worth doodly squat to your boss tomorrow !
Pleasant dreams...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok ... so whats this one about ?
i just dont get it ...

The OP is looking for a sequence , so he can play with a fork and destroy the universe ?

I thought the "end of the world" dude was about as weird as it gets .

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You live in Atlantic City or Las Vegas? 777 will only get you rich if you put in the max bet. Anything less will only buy you a nice dinner. ( I speak from experience lol )

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Thats right. When you get right down to the teensy weensy we are all just a bunch of information and vibaration and possibilities. Matter as a "solid" does not really exist at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Nope, I use an amplifier, some electrodes. Adding some magnetism.. Not claiming anything, just real hands one experimenting.

Not wanna go to much off topic but Here is a nice sample (not mine):

Hmm I could not find the vid anymore .. But this one will give an example:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

My number is a primary 11.
6/10/1957 6 + 1+0+1+9+5+7 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Had to look that up! Not quite understand it, but i will take a look at it. Tnx!

But first impression to split water, you need water as well ; -)

There is another way, and that is spiting water with the help of resonance and zinc oxide crystals, but i will not pollute this topic with that.

edit on 22-10-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

1+1 = 2

But you don't like the number 2 so you stopped at 11.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by zorgon

My number is a primary 11.
6/10/1957 6 + 1+0+1+9+5+7 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11

Wow I did this with my birthday and look what I got.
My numbers are 3 6 and 9 in some way
.....= 36 = 3 + 6 = 9
If you do 3*6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
If you do 3+6+9 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
wow.

BTT:
Nice thread, gonna read this tomorow it sounds interesting.

Edit: IT came to my mind and 2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2 is 11
wich is also the beginning of 1123581321345589

edit on 22-10-2011 by verschickter because: ...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Cool thread this, i know it's not in the OP topic, but THIS BOOK has a lot of interesting ideas.
It is P.J. Kelly's encyclopedia on free energy machines.It's big (26Mb) so will take forever to download

On page 862 it describes a method of splitting water using 'ultrasonics' at 2.24Mhz. The book says if you use much lower frequencies you get a very efficient water heater as well!.
Stan Meyer also used very high f's and used multiple oscillators to get the required resonance.
I think it was a fundamental of 3 notes, so again we have a numeric connection.
Sacred Geometry anyone?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
nothing Ex nihilo nihil fit-- Latin-- nothing comes from nothing 0 never can equal 1 no matter what you do to it
1≠0 [ 0 = 1 false, 0 = 0 true, 1 = 1 true] 1=( . ) I can see the point( . ) is a singularity a 1 but every 1 has and anti or -1 meaning [ ( p ) = ( . ) = 1 is true ] but incomplete because it neglects the points inverse ( - . ) which is reverse (p) making it (-p) or (q)=(‘)
[ ( p) ≠ ( ; ) = -1= ( - . ) = ( ; ) = ( q ) ≠ ( . )=( p )= 1 ] if that makes sense then we can continue

Basically everything came from one singularity or a point so the point ( . ) is represented by ( p ) but every point has its inverse ( -. )=( ; ) and ( . ) =( - ; ) both are the opposing negative to the other so (q)will be ( q ) =( ; ) = -1 opposite to ( p )
( q ) ≠( p )
the ( q ) +( p ) =0 but (q)(p)= ( pq )( qp )
Now how do you make one point everything?
The simplest way possible i would think

This whole point represented by ( ! ) >( : ) the different of the single ( . )to itself ( ; )
these together are one ( : ) and so that 1 ≥ ( : ) = ( B )
But 1.1 but ( 1.1 ) there is a paradox because One point one is three things which 1 is the one and which is the 1 tenth of 1 only the . knows and it like any other point has inverse -1.1 or 1;1 So both will believe they are the one and not the tenth ( 1.0 ) = ( 0.1 )[true and false=false/true]

Know that 1= ( . )Or 1 = ( ; ) so 2 ways of viewing this point. Single point must be done to overcome the paradox now
So if this (.) is the true one point it to must have and inverse or ( -. )=( ; ) because for one their is its
opposite( 1
-1 )

( ; )( . ) = ( : ) ≤ ( 1 ) ≥ ( 1:1 ) = [ ( 1.1 ) : ( 1 ;1 )] is complete but since all 1s think themselves the one and not a tenth ( P ) (qp) ( Q )
( 1.1 ( : ) 1;1 ) = [ [ ( Qp ) ( Pq ) ] + [ ( Pq ) ( Qp ) ] = ( : ) = [ ( qP ) ( pQ ) ] - [ ( pQ ) ( qP ) ] ] = ( 1.1 )
1;1 )
1x2=2 points .x2 = : Making . is : just like 1 and -1 but a point . can never be negative only opposite to another . point [because only LR sees it as negative RL works the opposite way so ill use ; to denote the right to left direction instead of (-) the negative sign will be important later on but detracts from resolving paradox]

but its incomplete because 1.0 does not equal 0.1 but 0.1 = 1;0 equal [ ( 1.1 )( 1;1 ) = [ 1 ( : ) 1 ]= ( 1;1 )( 1.1 ) ] = ( 1:1 ) = ( 1 ) = ( ! )
now 1.1 is really half equal to ( 1:1 ) ≥1.1
but ( 1:1 ) = ( 1;1 ) ( ± ) ( 1.1 ) is equal from one direction left to right as well as the other
Perspective of whose 1 depending on which way you read and interpreter
left to right ( > ( or right to left ) < )nether way is wrong but neither is correct then
like driving in England with the wheel on the right or driving in the U.S. with the wheel on the left 2 ways same sh*t different direction all going to a similar destination Bar or Pub
( : ) is the two points of one point ( : ) ≥ ( . ) ( ; ) = ( 1.1 ) ( 1;1 ) = ( 1.1:1;1 ) = ( 1:1 )

Just as ( p )=0.1 and ( q )=0;1 while ( P ) =1.0 ( Q ) =1;0 as well
The decimal point has its transverse meaning 1.0 means one whole but 0.1 is but a tenth to truly be balanced like 1.1 is against -1.1 or 1;1 making ( 1.1:1;1 ) =( Pp ) : ( qQ ) if it = ( 1:1 ) = ( 1 ) = ( ! ) just like ( q:p ) =( p:q )

same as ( ! ) = ( B ) = ( p:q ) = [ ( P ) p( Q ) q ] = [ ( Pp ) ( Qq ) ( Qp ) ( Pq ) ] ± [ ( pP ) ( qQ ) ( pQ ) ( qP ) ] = [ ( P.p ) ( Q.q ) : ( Q;p ) ( P;q ) ]

Know that 1= ( . )Or 1 = ( ; ) so 2 ways of viewing this point. Single point must be done to overcome the paradox now
So if this . is the true one point it to must have and inverse or ( -. ) =( ; ) because for everything their is its opposite( ; ) ( . ) = ( : ) =1 ( 1:1 ) = ( qp ) ( pq ) So ( 1.1:1;1 ) is complete but since all 1s think themselves the one and not a tenth ( 1.1 ( : ) 1;1) = [ [ ( Qp ) ( Pq ) ] + [ ( Pq ) ( Qp ) ] = ( : ) = [ ( qP ) ( pQ ) ] - [ ( pQ ) ( qP ) ] ] = ( 1.1 ) : ( 1;1 )
1x2=2 points .x2 = : Making . is : just like 1 and -1 but a point . can never be negative only opposite to another . point [because only LR sees it as negative RL works the opposite way so ill use ; to denote the right to left direction instead of ( - ) the negative sign will be important later on but detracts from resolving paradox]

but its incomplete because 1.0 does not equal 0.1 but equal 0.1=1'0 [ (1.1=1'1) (1'1=1.1) ]=1:1
now 1.1 is really half equal to 1:1 but 1;1 = 1.1 is equal from one direction left to right as well as the other

both ways the one is on 0;1 = 1.0 1;0 = 0.1
the correct start to count is 0.1 then 0.2 at 0.9 next you get 1.0 whole
the correct start to count is 0;1 then 0;2 at 0;9 next you get 1;0 whole

1.0+1;0 =1.1 or 1;1 since it can be shown in two ways ( 1.1:1;1 )

edit on 30-10-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

UUUh, OK.....

The decimal point was invented 150 years ago by an Irishman, if i remember correctly........
Fascinating play on numbers, there BTW

edit on 31-10-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

1+1 = 2
But you don't like the number 2 so you stopped at 11.

Which is correct in this case as 11, 22 and 33 are master numbers and are not reduced. Scoff all you like, it doesn't change the system. Why do you think Masons and other secret societies have 33rd Degree as the top of the list?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
There is no try, there is only do or do not...
The force is as real as you or I. We can manipulate it.

To Yoda you listen, yes? Hmmmm?

Jesus said it too...

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

But there is a problem...SOMETHING is currently blocking our true ability. Working on that

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I live in UFO central
The Janet planes fly over my house, John Lear is 5 minutes away and Bigelow Aerospace is 10 minutes.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Google the Hutchison effect, a guy from a place called lethbridge he is almost there already,you would probably work well with his ideas,he discovered what you are looking for randomly,b ut can recreate it,he doesnt know exactly what he is creating just that it works,the government already has his work,like a man named David Hamel,the Canadian Government seems as bad as the American government,,like the Americans run the show in both countries .A man named Searl has reproduced a paralell technology on England,he just didnt have to deal with the Nazi-like Americans,this culture is so dam crooked and decietful,so many are so pure but to many are to rotten.Everything crooked ,immoral ,or illegal the USA does is done for "national Security reasons"HUMANITY AS A WHOLE HAS BEEN SIDETRACKED AND FORCED TO SUFFER HORRIBLE HARDSHIP---IN THE NAME OF AMERICAN NATIONAL SECURITY??????Get used to it because every time you find a nugget of info you will find the American institution screwing with it somehow,on the upside usually when there is a concrete idea there is American money and deciet you can put behind it all.They can make themselves seem like the best of a bad lot.

Dont be discouraged by being directed to other threads and dont assume anything ,sometimes no MANY TIMES on ATS people with great groundbreaking ideas are the target of disinformation pros and sometimes the topic has simply been reall researched hard already,ASSUME nothing ,research everything,and right on you are able to grasp the ideas,so cool,keep going with this.

You are right on with the Coral Castle ,Leedeskillen had an antenna on top of his lifting device,he just had to tune in and get the matrrial humming to lift it,he just had to activate the blocks ,charge them like a battery.When you surf a lot you run into things like this a lot,there was just some research I was reading about where they were developing an antenna that does this ,its somewhere in my laptop,but public knowledge,this is the key ,young children can figure out these concepts if given the empirical data.We sort of "remember":it or it just somehow "fits".

Keep up your research do not stop ,Occupy Science!!!!!!!You have acess to more material than any alchemist in history in a hobby shop,your basic science and physics has been comprised of an alien math system based on another planet with different natural laws than ours and it has been "adjusted"to work here on earth,this is why it is flawed by design when you try to use it here,the math we use works in some facets on a universal scale and that is why we can find enough commonalities to understand some of it,but that in many cases it doesnt seem to work properly.

We should have been incorporating these harmonics into our most basic science and math teachings as a standard.

We have been lied to and decieved,and by the way Welcome to ATS,now you will see just how bad things are today,you can read about alternative sciences and maths that you will probably grasp in concept immediatly,you will in all likelyhood find yourself angry that you and humanity have been lied to for so long when the basics are so simple .

Fact of the matter is that "someone""somewhere"decided to decieve humanity on a global scale,and the internet makes it possible to find out exactly who it was,no doubt about it.Nowhere to hide,immediate disclosure is needed to prevent humanity from pursueing legal action in the future,these people will eventually have to be held accountable in a humanitarian court of law.

For now get the tuneing forks,they are your key element,but keep reading here,AND OTHER PLACES ON THE NET,not just conspiracy sites,go to universitys and educational sites,because it is there you will find the answers to the questions you help create HERE ON ATS.

Then bring your nuggets back here so the system can stay the same,so the rich can sit on their arses and just read their way to even more money,ha ha ha ,get it this place is as bad as it is good,cant live with it and cant live without it.

Dont forget those that started the internet to find the answers to the universe using all of humanities vision and energy can SHUT IT DOWN JUST AS FAST WHEN THEY HAVE LEARNED WHAT THEY WANT.Picked our brains they did,and now they would just as soon pick our bones.

Just imagine some rich old creep sitting in his chair plotting ways to keep his down-bred offspring in control of other people so they never return to normalcy like the rest of us--after he dies.it is us the 99% that this monster is teaching his children to control.The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.And we will pick our own leaders in a democratic manner thank you not by useing economic power to buy crooked leadership.

Keep researching for the children you already or will have ,give them a fairer future than we have had,humanity is the team now,be on the leading edge,dont hesitate the flood has already started,keep researching and remember that YOU are as smart as any human that has ever lived ,you just didnt always have the true facts of nature to materialise things you need useing natural science,you have been forced to use and learn flawed science or else grade five students would have solved these issues hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

It has been the tactical withholding of knowledge that has created the inequity on this planet and it will be the release of all of this knowledge via the internet to the masses that will give us true balance,trust me there is a little boy or girl in Africa right now that will lok at a cell phone or a computer and "everything"will make sense to them,their minds are what humanity needs .YOUR MIND is what huimanity needs.Keep researching because once you take your information viral on the net it will be USEABLE and TACTILE.

Good job.,crack on my friend.and thank you for your humanitarian efforts.

edit on 19-11-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join