It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, here goes. The magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9. Tesla. The 'Key'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have got to learn more about this stuff. Never was good at math, but then again neither was Einstein.
2nd

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well now that IS funny, I just finished reading a thread here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and a link was provided for this woman...

www.youtube.com...

and SHE talks about hum and vibration of the human collective, and...what about the sounds people keep hearing too?
curiouser and curiouser

I thought that was weird timing for me to read this is all.

Great post op

edit on 19-10-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: thumbs up

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Now THIS is some exciting stuff.

I have been researching the same topics, but the way you have jumped into it hands-on is just awesome.

Please post your findings!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have always found the number 3 to be very interesting when it comes to matters of creation.
For example, there are 3 primary colours (Red, Blue, and Yellow) from which every imaginable colour is attainable.

Also the notion of a circle containing 360 degrees etc... (for that matter 360 is divisible by all single numbers 1-9 to produce an Integer (whole number) except for the number 7... which results in 51.428571... repeated) (in case you are wondering 2520 is the smallest number divisible by numbers 1-10) anyway, my point is that answers for the creation of this universe can be found in numbers and maths and that the number 3 in my mind the key.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Laviver26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

They are all multiples of 3, which is why their digits add up to a number that's a multiple of 3 when you add up their digits to a single number. This is because of the divisibility test of 3, which is what you are doing unwarily when adding up their digits.

You could argue 6 and 9 are pointless and only focus on 3, since anything that's a multiple of 9 is a multiple of 3, same with 6.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Don't diss 7. It's a pretty cool number, as cool as 3. 7 ages of 6s are 42. 42 months is 3.5 years which is 7 divided by 2.
edit on 20-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Don't diss 7. It's a pretty cool number, as cool as 3.

Well here in my town 3 7's will make you rich

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Starred

It's all about resonance.
Tesla also made a cryptic remark about the whole universe being 'just vibrations'
Funny how modern theories like string or N theory say exactly the same thing....
Hutchison also works with harmonics, but then at high voltages.
I know there are people ready to debunk this thread & anything to do with Tesla, but since we are all using his inventions the world over, i would not be so quick to judge him.
Of course, i will need solid evidence that this theory works, some of which i have already, but i don't really like the 'numbers' game, you can make all kinds of assumtions by adding things up that way.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It all boils dow to 3 doesn't it?
Tesla also used multiples of 3 in his polyphase systems, even going as far as building a 24 phase motor

Compare that with the 50-60Hz 3-phase systems today, you can't help but wonder at his ingenuity!
Also, snowflakes come in 3, 6, and 9 formations, my understanding is that this is purely because the H2O molecule is of course a triangle, with 1 'positive' and 2 'negative' points, making it ideal for forming complex crystals on a fractal basis, nothing really mystical about that.
The fractal theory of nature seems to work.....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
but i don't really like the 'numbers' game, you can make all kinds of assumptions by adding things up that way.

The thing about the 'numbers game' its that it is no longer a game when it works. Take the binary system for example... that base two system has made computers possible.

Now the base 9 system using numerology to 'reduce' the numbers except the master numbers 11 22 and 33 has been around for a very long time and is one of the basic 'secrets' of secret societies. But one problem is that even some of these groups are merely going through the motion, having long ago lost the principal of how to apply it.
Ed rediscovered the secret when he built Coral Castle... but WHY did he not tell us? He could have simply written it down. Instead he his the code in his work for others to decipher

BTW Cats have 9 lives
and in a sense, so do we at each level (but that is for another thread)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I watched a documentary about the coral castle and have the basic background about this wandering hermit, but as far as how he did this phenomena I have no clue. In fact I assumed he had not written it down anywhere, including anything cryptic, so my research stopped on that subject.

You metioned there was a thread about that discussed his secrets. If its no big could you share the link?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

( 1).(1 ) One point one which one is the 1 and which is the tenth of 1 So (1.0) or (0.1) is 1 depending on which way you read and interpreter Left to right or right to left nether way is wrong like driving in England or driving in the U.S.
its just one way of solving but if you only solve a problem one way you are missing out on a whole dimension to mathematics

zero is just 0 though i like Q both a place holders to allow for higher sequencing but (0-Q)+0(x)(Q /0)=0 is nothing Ex nihilo nihil fit-- Latin-- nothing comes from nothing

or (11.11) is an even better example )11.11( just like )1.1( but they are both limited by their place inside the ).( so depending on perspective and relative approach )11.11( can be worked both ways
where (11.11)(11.11)=123.4321 (11.11)(-11.11)=-123.4321

and backwards math i call it but if you really want to improve math then (11:11) is more complete know you have two. points and four 1 have fun figuring out whose the one in that mess

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
If its no big could you share the link?

Had to find it.. search doesn't work too good if the thread title is off

You Will Be Seeing Unusual Accomplishment
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I needed it anyway

Nope that wasn't the one I was looking for dang it....
edit on 20-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Sorry not quite getting what your trying to say

( o )( o )

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Some readers may also be interested in Buckminster Fuller and Casting Out Nines, part of his work on Numerology. Also, there is a good audio discussing this subject, downloadable from treeincarnation.com....
Episode 7, Bucky Fuller &The Hidden Nature of Space may be of most interest:
(57 min. MP3 File) www.treeincarnation.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Strange how things work out. Ive been studying Quadrivium and my brother and I are planning to start building a suitable lab to incorporate refrigeration, vacuums and electrical theories.

Bro and I had just talked an hour on the phone about Tesla right before the OP and my wife and I have been talking about creation, the binding restraints of religion and the wakening upon us.

Who ever asked... The number Zero is important. Without it we have no reference to the absence that IS part of everything. Just because we don't fully understand the depth does not mean there is not more. Your math, my math, it's only a means to define a value. The number zero was first defined 3 separate times about 1000 years apart, each in a unique way by unique societies. The beginning of mans ability to rationalize at a new and higher level of understanding. this next dimension WE are heading to in mans understanding is going to make our current understanding of math look like Indians counting pebbles in the sand.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
this math is good stuff but i think its missing something. The basic self solving is awsome with it can explain dna to the universe. you have 3-6 that represents energy 9 is like the god patical that emits 3-6 then there is 1-2-4-5-7-8 that represents the matter. vortec math figures the basics out but I think the numbers need other values to attach to the base numbers. it would explain why you have a doughnut one sec and in the same breath they say it represents the double helix. I'm no math wiz but using the 9 base with the standard problem solving for 5 add a carrier number like (30) so you end up solving for 5 30 times and you would end up with some complex shapes. Not sure if anyone will get what i'm trying to say for all i know its wrong but a idea none the less

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Images provided by iamhumandoing...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

thanks Zorgon

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Still trying to get a grip at this stuff..

I trying to use these frequencies to split water with low amps.. So far no good..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join