It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, here goes. The magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9. Tesla. The 'Key'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I said I'd give you what I have, so here it is...

Let's start with Solfeggio frequencies.

3 9 6
6 3 9.       These individual frequencies reduce to the number 9.
9 6 3

1 7 4
4 1 7.         These reduce to 3.            Ie. 1+7+4 = 12, 1+2 = 3
7 4 1

2 8 5
5 2 8.        These reduce to 6.          Ie. 2+8+5 = 15, 1+5 = 6
8 5 2

If you look at these squares from left to right, then bottom to top, you will notice that the frequencies run both vertically and horizontally.

Re-create this on a piece of paper and draw yourself a diagonal line from the top left corner, to the bottom right corner, through the like digits. Now draw lines connecting the other like numbers in the square (you should have a 'V' shape pointing diagonally up towards the right, and the same down towards the left, divided by a single straight line). 

If you substitute the 'V' for a letter 'U', so as to have a curved edge to the line, then take the finished lines drawn on the number square and draw them separately to see them more clearly, does this remind anyone else of the DNA double helix?

Ok, for those who are still with me, let's talk Fibonacci.

Instead of the sequence we all know, starting 0, 1, 1, let's start at the top level of Freemasonry, the 33rd Degree. Let's start with 0, 3, 3. The special thing about Fibonacci numbers is as long as you have a starting point, the rest follows naturally, the next number in the sequence being the sum of the previous two.

So, the sequence goes: 0, 3, 3, 6, 9, 15, 24, 39, 63, 102, 165, 267, 432 and so on...

Using the same numerological principles of reduction to a single digit from multiple digits, something interesting appears.

They all ultimately reduce to either a 3, a 6, or a 9. Honestly they all do, try it out.

My Solfeggio unweighted tuning forks are on their way to me as I type this, I should receive them in the post sometime tomorrow.

I am convinced that if you strike the forks in the order given by the Fibonacci sequence I suggested, you will get a tune.

I'm sure most of you know of the concept that the universe was brought into existence out of sound.

It should be becoming pretty obvious where I'm going with this by now...

Anyway, here is where the trial and error comes in. Obviously there are three Solfeggio notes in each group, that reduce respectively to either 3, 6 or 9, so I'm unsure as to which of the group I would strike to create the correct notes, or maybe I need to strike all three simultaneously...

Then this got me thinking about Nan Madol (the 'Powerful Sorcerer' who used 'sounds of varying pitch and tone' to build it) and Coral Castle, recalling something I read about a mysterious wooden box that emitted some kind of sound...

So, i have the key, I'm ready to make a box, and I need help.

Need I say more?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Previous thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19/10/11 by iamahumandoing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Interesting, but for the universe to be created by a sound, it would need something to travel through. So what came first? The sound, or the universe?

Or maybe I'm just not understanding you.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki
Interesting, but for the universe to be created by a sound, it would need something to travel through. So what came first? The sound, or the universe?

This does require source... The ongoing conversation for many months has taken place here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin

For a general purpose audience:

System of Truth

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

do not know what to say ... please be more clear and do not be so mysterious .....
we are not stupid, we just do not know exactly what you mean ...
when God did create Universe : HIS word became reality ... first there was HIS word ....
by word I think it should mean VIBRATION ........
God's word was first, the vibration, the big bang ??? and then came reality ..
but what is the liaison with Tesla ?? please, do not be so cold thinking, let the fusion explode if you know something ...
hope you are not trolling.
should be very cool to know ..... peace ....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki

I get what your saying but its not sound its frequency sound is just a frequency. You could the universe is created by light but that would not be right because light is a frequency.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This may be off topic but I have to ask,I dont know what you are really talking about but I have been hearing different pitches of sounds in my right ear for several years [not tinnitus] and the number three or multiples of three for as long. It is very perplexing and I am not an educated man,just grasping at straws,could there be a connection of some sort between the sounds and numbers? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

Perhaps the universe was not created by a sound, rather, ordered by it.What i mean is that there may have been only matter at the most basic level, no molecules,no polarity,perhaps only the tiniest quantum particles, in a state of equilibrium.This was then disturbed by a vibration or sound, causing imbalance and a subsequent chain reaction of collisions and fusion that kept intensifying over trillions of years to ultimately give us our universe today.

This is just a crazy notion that just popped into my head.Enjoy

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

No not a crazy notion. There was material and then sound created order. Higher the vibration the more intercate the order of the material. This is where people got the idea of our evolution being through a rise in vibration from earth and outerspace. Also, the whole spirit realm for lack of a better word. Specific shapes exist on different planes of vibration/frequency. We can get an idea of what was the previous order, but not the what it will become until the vibration is met.

I think you would find this video interesting. Cymatics its thought provoking to say the least.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What about the magnificant seven?

Don't leave them out of this.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
What about the magnificant seven?

The 7's are used by religions who do not understand the 3,6,9's
However I see that the Christians do tend to put those numbers into their opponents camp, as it were 666 =18 = 9

But then you were just being a smart a** right?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
Higher the vibration the more intercate the order of the material. This is where people got the idea of our evolution being through a rise in vibration from earth and outerspace. Also, the whole spirit realm for lack of a better word. Specific shapes exist on different planes of vibration/frequency. We can get an idea of what was the previous order, but not the what it will become until the vibration is met.

Its funny but back in the Hippy Era it was all about the Vibes

vibration/frequency is the secret 'force' of the universe.

Jesus knew it..

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. " Matthew 17:20

Yoda Knew it..

Yoda:
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:
“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:
“That is why you fail.”

Edward Leedskalnin knew it... and used it to build Coral Castle... and hid the number code in the work... (big thread on that here at ATS)

Acoustic Levitation Chamber
(warning turn volume down high pitched sounds)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
STEVEN HALPERN Cymatic Imagery of Sacred Chant recorded Inside the Great Pyramid

Frequency/Vibration whether as sound, wind currents, light waves or radiation can both create and destroy.

An Opera singer can shatter crystal... with sound waves at the right resonant frequency

A wind of a certain frequency can destroy a bridge by setting up resonance in the steel beams so they become like rubber

Light frequencies as in a LASER can cut through anything, yet can go through one balloon and puncture one inside

Microwaves resonant your food producing heat that cooks it

Tacoma Narrows Bridge Collapse "Gallopin' Gertie"

Rub your finger on a crystal bowl... when you reach the right resonant frequency the bowl will sing, and the same for the Tibetan singing bowls

Spiral of Sound Crystal Bowl Choir - So Ham

Singing Bowl Meditation: Crown Chakra Set

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Thanx, that video was awesome. Suddenly my notion seems a little less crazy.I'm off to research this.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

Trillions of years is a long time. I think scientists believe the universe could only be 8 billion years old according to recent data. Older estimates were in the 15-20 billion year range, but that's still nowhere near a trillion.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

8 billion years old as in from the big bang? But what if there was matter before that point existing in a state of equilibrium? How long for? How could we tell? Trillions was just the largest number I could come up with, but in my hypothesis I would say time, as a human construct derived from obvservation of relative movement of complex objects would be inapplicable.

Perhaps the basic matter I am imagining is so basic that it exists in only 2 or less dimensions.If so could we really apply a scale developed for a 3D world to such?I'm aware that time is scalar but it is based on a vectorised world. I'm starting to confuse myself now and should desist.
edit on 19-10-2011 by blah yada because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Look at ( 1.1 ) One point one which one is the 1 and which is the tenth of 1
depends who you ask which ever 1 you ask will tell you I am the One their is no other but me. If you ask ( or ) which 1 is One ( sees it ( way, the other ) sees it ) the other way but the point . is and knows which one is the one that all are never apart from
thats the point . of a point

Zero never equals One (0=1) no way no how [All is one;One is all] you=1=you x One=All=God simple

(11.11)(1.1)(22.22)(2.2)(33.33)(3.3)(66.66)(4.4)(99.99)(5.5)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada

Perhaps the universe was not created by a sound, rather, ordered by it.What i mean is that there may have been only matter at the most basic level, no molecules,no polarity,perhaps only the tiniest quantum particles, in a state of equilibrium.This was then disturbed by a vibration or sound, causing imbalance and a subsequent chain reaction of collisions and fusion that kept intensifying over trillions of years to ultimately give us our universe today.

This is just a crazy notion that just popped into my head.Enjoy

I like it. But wait-- what creates sound? Matter? Doesn't all matter emit a frequency? Oh geez, now we're back to the chicken and the egg thingy.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer

Zero never equals One (0=1) no way no how [All is one;One is all] you=1=you x One=All=God simple

I'm no mathematician but this thread and the above has set me thinking.

Could it ba argued that 0 is not a number.If we eliminate 0 and replace it with a letter, say, Q, so instead of 20 you would have 2Q, or instead of 100, 1QQ, would it make a difference?

0 represents nothing. I've always felt at an existential level, that nothing cannot exist.Even in a vaccuum.Surely an absolute vaccuum can only result in instant and total collapse of the containing body.

I guess what I am asking is could there possibly be a fallcy in math concerning the "number"0, since it is a physical impossiblity (I believe) for nothing to exist?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Bloody hell, an interesting new thread. Just when I started to think I should go to bed.

On second thoughts, I really should sleep. S&F to the OP for waking me up for a while.

ETA: # it's 4am in England.

edit on 19/10/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join