It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: ‘I Wish’ Jobs Bill Critics Knew What It Feels Like to be Raped, Robbed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Mark Levin Interviews Jason Mattera Of Human Events On The Thug Joe Biden Saying Don't Screw Around With Me.

edit on 19-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Don't screw with Biden

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Deny the Rape reference,then confirm it all in the same sentence? Priceless..............

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Biden is an idiot. I have no idea why Obama or Biden's handler ever let him go out and speak without a per-approved and short speech for him to read off of, then slowly lead him back to his room and throw in a coloring book.

God that man just makes me angry, and they called Palin stupid.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I wish that son of a bitch Biden would have said that to me!!!! I would have looked that narcissistic tool in the face and said "yeah I do know what it is like, you prick do you? What the hell does this have to do with anything?" The OP is exactly right, the police clean up the scene. More proof of the classless act Biden is!

Pax

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am bumping this thread because I feel so strongly about it!!! S&F to the OP for bringing this to our attention!!
Biden is an absolute idiot, and how in God's name Obama and he ever got elected to run our country is and always will be an enigma!

Hey Joey, the police force is every states responsibility individually, not the federal governments! So your Buttafuoco tactics won't work. Get your head out of your ass before you speak!!

Thank you to the OP!!

Pax

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
This upsets me for the simple fact the police to not prevent crime they do not prevent rape they only clean up after the fact. Biden goes on to make another comment about a woman is being raped and a cop shows up on time ok if shes getting raped i think shes a bit busy to call for help.

This upsets me because it is a word salad. Buy one coherent thought.

So here is your Vice President wishing harm onto others for not supporting a union job creation plan at tax payer expense and that dude is one step away from the nuclear football.

This upsets me because yet again one of your threads turns out to be complete BS right from the get go. What harm did he wish on anyone? Be specific, factual, and back up your answer.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why doesn't Biden hire 200,000 Americans to guard the southern border to keep the rapist, murderers, felons, Drug Cartels, and terrorists from getting into America?

The Border Patrol only catches a tiny portion of the people that sneak across. They've already said they've even caught Al Quaeda mixed in with the Mexicans.

America knows what it's like to be Robbed and Raped Mr. Biden.

You allowed Banks to start giving mortgages to illegal aliens in 2005. They bought and sold homes between themselves and fled America with TRILLIONS.

Starting in 2000 GMAC started giving new auto loans to illegals. And they drove them across the border to never pay for them.

We know what you did Joe.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

What harm did he wish on anyone?

He's painting a picture that the Republicans don't care about the safety of the people.
He's a follower playing the same game as the other liberals, which is ... if they don't get their way.. their going to demonize the party through anger, hatred.

It's to anger people who don't agree with the Republicans.
Do you not see how eventually there will be a tipping point? Biden and the other talking heads are desperate and will do what ever it takes to get their way, even if it means triggering a Jerrod Laughner or a victim of crime to react in a way that can cause harm to another who disagree's with them.

People are struggling to keep their homes, to feed their children, to pay bills, to find a job. It's rough enough for people already. Biden's hateful rhetoric serves only to kick people (emotionally) while they're down by creating an image that safety will be even more compromised.
Families already have enough weight to carry. Using those shocking words and "you will not be safe" image could cause someone to react in a harmful way.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty
reply to post by Sanndy

What harm did he wish on anyone?

He's painting a picture that the Republicans don't care about the safety of the people.
He's a follower playing the same game as the other liberals, which is ... if they don't get their way.. their going to demonize the party through anger, hatred.

It's to anger people who don't agree with the Republicans.
Do you not see how eventually there will be a tipping point? Biden and the other talking heads are desperate and will do what ever it takes to get their way, even if it means triggering a Jerrod Laughner or a victim of crime to react in a way that can cause harm to another who disagree's with them.

People are struggling to keep their homes, to feed their children, to pay bills, to find a job. It's rough enough for people already. Biden's hateful rhetoric serves only to kick people (emotionally) while they're down by creating an image that safety will be even more compromised.
Families already have enough weight to carry. Using those shocking words and "you will not be safe" image could cause someone to react in a harmful way.

Why did you write all that out? You really have something wrong with you deep down inside.
The question was easy. It would only take one sentence to answer. You wasted that entire post NOT answering.

What harm did he wish anyone? Easy question. I am not sure if lots of pretty words trick you but they do not trick me. I do not see my answer in any of that mess which only proves you are trying to make something that is not there.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
mr. biden and others have filled the seats of the senate, house, and congress, with nothing but rapists and robbers. it seems like the only title these "officials" lack is that of convicted felon.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

Sanndy, you are only concerned with pedantic's??? What is your problem? Why in the world would you defend anyone whom looks at another individual and says "don't screw with me", now that is a very stately saying, don't you think. If you have anything worthwhile to add then go ahead, otherwise, move along.

Myself and everyone else discussing this thread thanks you in advance.

Pax

edit on 10/20/2011 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

I am not sure if lots of pretty words trick you but they do not trick me. I do not see my answer in any of that mess which only proves you are trying to make something that is not there.

Bolding mine.

So you're saying Biden has no influence? His predictions that future rapes and murders are the faults of the Republicans isn't going to cause harm in one way or another?
No one party or person is at fault for the problems we're dealing with but when a Vice President (or anyone of influence) resorts to immature, ignorant and yes, harmful rhetoric, it creates a negative atmosphere.
Biden didn't make that speech for no particular reason.

Sorry I didn't read your mind and puppet your thoughts. Maybe you should expose your opinions and reasons like other participants do.
I'm sorry you have little control in your life that you have to take it out on everyone. Typical behavior of control freaks which reminds me of the screaming heads in politics right now.
I wish you peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Oh Mr. Bidennnn,
You have no rights to police protection

The link is a google search to many links that addresses the subject of "police protection",
This is why we must defend our Constitution; Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights with a passion, not allowing it to become eroded or passed off as outdated.
edit on 20-10-2011 by sweetliberty because: change of to to

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Financially raped not sexually raped is what he meant. Different meaning!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by Sanndy

Sanndy, you are only concerned with pedantic's???

No, I am only interested in FACTS and REALITY. Why is that a problem?

What is your problem? Why in the world would you defend anyone whom looks at another individual and says "don't screw with me", now that is a very stately saying, don't you think. If you have anything worthwhile to add then go ahead, otherwise, move along.

Myself and everyone else discussing this thread thanks you in advance.

Pax

edit on 10/20/2011 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

Telling me to move along because I did not jump on your imaginary train?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

I am not sure why my question is so difficult for you yo answer but you respond, write multiple paragraphs and still never even come close to just simply answering my question.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Financially raped not sexually raped is what he meant. Different meaning!

No, it is quite clear his meaning......

When you have a 200 Pound man standing over you, forcing you to submit

He definitely was speaking about a sexual rape.

Nice try though.

Pax

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

It was an analogy!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

Apparently, you must be blind and deaf. It is there in the OP for you to see. Biden admits it in a video for
you to hear. What part of this is imaginary for you? Now, if only you were mute.have done nothing but criticize the use of semantics while contributing nothing.

Do you get the point why I said MOVE ON?

Pax

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join