It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupying the Most Murderous Corporation- The Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

We have asked the world to honor our Banishment Order, and to refuse to support or fund these genocidal organizations. Today, we ask you to do so, and more, and that is to help us occupy the buildings and lands of these churches and governments, and return them to the indigenous nations from whom they were stolen.

Our network has already delivered the Banishment Order to these churches, but they have refused to comply. We are therefore taking the next step of occupying their facilities and using them to house and feed our people, many of whom are destitute.

With 50,000 dead bodies newly discovered in Canada, it's about damn time there is some accountability.

Open Letter
hiddennolonger.com...
www.hiddenfromhistory.org...

edit on 19-10-2011 by stereotype because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
OK... so what is your point? What are you trying to unsuccessfully say here?

What are YOUR thoughts and how will you try to convince me and suade my thoughts and interpretations?

I don't have the book, and I am not looking for some link or down load... so pretend i am stupid and tell me just why you wasted some of my time and bandwidth to post this?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Is this about ALL churches?

Or just a particular kind that has been proven to have recently murdered people?
Or is this just an attack on people's religion?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
How did he waste your time and bandwidth? You're the one that clicked the link.

I agree- the Church should be brought up for crimes against humanity. Christian, Islam, Jewish...all of them.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
How did he waste your time and bandwidth? You're the one that clicked the link.

I agree- the Church should be brought up for crimes against humanity. Christian, Islam, Jewish...all of them.

On what grounds?

How do you prosecute for crimes that were committed when the people who were involved aren't alive today?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yes.

To enforce the Communism we must attack the church.

A good Communist country is an Atheist country.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

That was exactly what I was thinking.

I just didn't want to be the first to say it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I occupy a church (almost) every Sunday. I have never seen anyone murdered there. I do see a lot of members of my community giving each other support and helping those in need.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I clicked the link to the OP and thread hoping for some sort of stimulating thought or idea...maybe a jovial debate...I may actually learn something I didn't know or I may be persuaded to see something from a different perspective...I might even realize i was wrong and change my mind.

Instead i got a book cover that alludes to some idea about Canadian Genocide and a possible link to the Church as being behind it...but that is it.

Frankly, if linking and cut and paste is all someone can put into an OP, then maybe they should reconsider.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
"guilty by association"

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

"guilty by association"

So anyone who attends church and is religious in anyway is guilty of some kind of murder that was committed before they were even alive?

It's hard to believe people actually think this way.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So, guilt by association...

Since some members of the Church committed crimes in the past, anyone that attends church is equally guilty?

Since Adolf Hitler drank beer, and the German Nazis drank beer...all beer drinkers are Nazis and should be tried for war crimes from WWII?

Since the KKK is racist and owns and wears white sheets, anyone that owns white sheets is racist and is a member of the KKK?

Wow...with generalizations and mass stereotypes like that...that some churches committed murder and genocide, thus all churches and church memebrs are guilty...

I guess all black people like fried chicken, all Jews love money... so I must be a white black Jew because i like fried chicken and love money.

Frankly, such line of reasoning is preposterous and ignorant at best.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Those three religions are the only walls of protection left against mass nihilism and collectivism. Once Islam, Judaism and Christianity are gone earth is going to turn into a global communist-atheist gulag.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
To the MODS of ATS. Could you please explain to me why I get a sticker and a warning put on my anti Obama comments and yet this slanderous statement of a thread is levied against the church without any merit of truth. If you are going to silence speech, can you at least be a bit more fair about it. Next time someone accuses an entire people of murder, they should provide believable truth, don't you think.

OP, if you do have this proof that 50,000 people were killed by churches, you need to show that proof.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Pedantry...all the cool kids are doing it!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by AlreadyGone

Pedantry...all the cool kids are doing it!

Yes it's pedantry to point out the obvious and glaring issues with your stance.

Your ideas of collective punishment ignore many details, and paint a blanket picture that is so inaccurate that a little bit of pedantry is precisely what is needed in order to counter such preposterous ideas.

join