It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last minute SHTF shopping

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Some should consider the ability to sustain your food and not just hoard a finite stock. Should be hoarding knowledge and supplies in that vein.. works for everything from godzilla invasion, zombie apocalypse to financial collapse, natural disaster and war.

My last minute. 2 things. I have been intending to print out abotu a million PDFs for things I need schematics to and etc that I keep putting off. I guess I will be attacked by zombies whilst standing in front of a printer. The other thing is another hand pump for these stupid water and rain barrels. Im sure there are other things, but those 2 have been continually on my "put off cause its boring" list.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Provided that I am where I am going to be for TSHTF, I would buy seeds, food(be it chickens, pigs, a cow, or canned goods)
Or maybe some ammo, with other household supplies, like soap, bleach, and TP
Or even fuel...better yet all the supplies for a stil, so I can make my own alcohol, that has many uses, fuel, drink, sterilizer, pain killer...you get the point.

I would see what it is that I need for me to be better off and get that...maybe even things that will be good trading items.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a 9mm pistol with 6 30 round mags,and 5000 rounds of ammo,spend the rest on canned tuna and CAN OPENERS!!!!!

<< 1  2   >>

join