It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A statement to the Forces and the Powers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
To those who possess knowledge:

I have observed the forces and the differences between them.

There are the robbers, the spiritually impovrished, and I have seen their ways and weighed their intentions.

There are the wealthy, those who are held in love by the heavens, and I have loved them and their intentions.

It has been said that the business of the children of light should be to teach and to heal. I have seen the robbers strip the light from the children of light, and devour it, and they neither became well, nor were they satisfied, but became all the more monstrous.

Children of light, it is not our cause to feed the animals and to heal their wounds. They are wounded because they cannot quench their own fires, even though a mountain of books and thousand years of knowledge is at their very call.

Many of you fear the wrath of these wretched beings. They are parasites, they cannot be "healed" by you. There is no teaching that can enter into them, for they are a ruined temple, and a destroyed nation, and cannot bear the treasures of light, nor can they receive love. They are as dead bodies who are animated by the lower forces, and cannot ever know our peace.

I strive against those who call us to heal and to teach, or to have anything to do with the fallen, for how can we have anything to do with them? They see us as their food, even as the thieves see the rich as their prey, we are such to them.

How can we, those who bear light, feed this to the beasts? Do we do this out of fear for their thefts, and their retribution? It is proper for us to fear the terrible purpose of our Light, and not to squander it upon thieves.

There are two different races upon the earth, though both wear the same fleshly appearance. One Is bound to the lower forces, which dictate their actions, their thoughts, and guides them to its own will. Its will seems to be the supresison of all self-knowledge for human beings, and deisres to use our forms as hosts for its discorporate energies.

There can be no peaceful coexistance between these two forces. They are not equals of the other, they are not ying and yang. The forces of darkness are the agressors, and scheme against the light, their people are the hosts of filthy powers, demons, and add to the misery of the world and the destruction of her bounty.

We do not grow strong by keepin gour peace, nor by timid behavior do we learn the ways of spiritual battle. Look at what is coming to the earth, you children of light, our little ones are coming. Do you abandon them into the jaws of the dragon?

I testify to you that our enemies know what kind of children are being born to us, even as Herod knew the nature of the children born around the Nazarene, and slew them without mercy.

Even greater numbers of attendant children are being born around us today, and we are their older brothers and sisters. Do you abandon them and flee your ranks? Do you drop them at the feet of your enemies to be devoured as soon as they emerge from the belly? For shame! These are the warriors of the light, the attendant angels of the Great Ones, who will come to destroy the wicked from the earth and drive the demons into submissions.

Know what is unfolding before you. End your foolish fascinations with nonsense religions, silly mystical toys, and the ignorant interpretations of the nature of these children.

Take your ranks, and hold fast, for war comes to us, no matter how unwilling we are, but fight we must, and battle is the cause of the day.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 8-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
Take your ranks, and hold fast, for war comes to us, no matter how unwilling we are, but fight we must, and battle is the cause of the day.
Arkaleus

Interesting.. but am I right in thinking this is a call to war? If so could you explain who the two sides are? It seems somewhat open to interpretation..

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It is not a call to actual combat, with guns and knives. It is a challenge to spiritual people to cut the lines of diplomacy with the enemies of the light and its emergence among the newly born children.

Recall the lesson of the 12 virgins and the Bridegroom. Half of them kept their lamps trimmed and oil in reserve (Those who kept the faith and the light) and the other half burned for a while then through carelessless and lack of undertsanding ran out of oil (Losing the light and the faith). The six foolish virgins asked the six wise ones for some of their oil, but the wise ones refused, and the six went out of the waiting place to buy more oil, and in that time the bridegroom came and only the six wise virgins were allowed to enter. Your treasures and your stores are for the purposes of God, not for the continuation of the wicked. You are not to heal the wicked, or balm them, or give them anything but the sharp sword of truth, and the strong word of wisdom. Lo, the bridegroom cometh!

It is a challenge for those of us who are in the Light to understand the purpose and meaning of the new children being born, the threats their young intelligences face, and the powers that are arrayed against those who would bring a new era of light and wisdom into the human race.

What's important to understand is that a generation of children are being born to people entirely unfit to raise them, taught by people unworthy to bear knowledge, and then made into slaves for a system utterly unfit to be continued.

Those who bear light are not to worry for their own lives. We are to fight with our words, our speeches, and ceaselessly wage war against the darkness. Nothing is more offensive to me than to see those called to the light, only to withdraw from the challenge and cultivate their own beauty, in fear of harming their delicate natures. Meanwhile, the little ones are devoured out of the womb, the little ones led into the snare, and our brothers in the light broken into and robbed.

Ark

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think you are the first New-Age fundamentalist I have ever met.

Let me share a truth that I have learned in my lifetime with you. It is the hard times in a persons life and the way they handle them that truly allows a person to see who they are and to grow. Although a life of nothing but love sounds great it is in fact a waste of this precious life that we have been given. Those who wish to run away from the pain are cowards and are in fact afraid to face their own fears.

Love is all that you should show others but to wish for yourself to experience nothing but love is to remain ignorant. Nobody is perfect and those who claim to be are the least perfect of all.

I fill my life with those that I love but I do not run from those that bring me pain. I seek them out. Each time I do I find an aspect of myself that needs to be changed and if all goes well I can most times bring about a positive change in the person that induced my pain.

If these children of the light do exist you would be doing them a great disservice by taking them away to whatever paradise you have in mind. If these children are here to change the world they need to experience all that is wrong with it first hand so they can better understand it and fight it. If they are subjected to the harshness of the real world these kids will be ready to fight in a 1/4 of the time it would take in your "boot camp".

I assume these kids are gifted with intelligence and other things that most men do not achieve in a lifetime. I have seen people gifted with much less break away from the chains of society, you need not worry about these kids if they are real.

They may stray from the path for awhile but they will find their way back, you can bet on that. It's all part of making them who they need to be.

If you found your way to the path then so can they.

[Edited on 31-8-2004 by dusran]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
LOL New age fundamentalist! LOL

No way!

You cannot let everything just run together. We have a better sense of reality than that. You don't mingle the good with the bad. The bad doesn't suffer, but the good is ruined.

I don't mean to isolate them from the world and it's experiences, I aim to remove them from the forces that are blocking their development and hindering their progress towards unity.

Why is it women who always promote this kind of idea? Are you just trying to keep "something" together? What is it you are trying to keep from fragmenting?

It is silly to think all of humanity is worthy and able to receive things. They aren't! Children are not born as service to you. They are bearers of intelligence, from higher realms than that of flesh. That is what we serve.

What do evil people and material people have to do with intelligence? The little children are not their meat, they are not their playthings. That is the thought of barbarians and animals.

How can you say, mingle, mingle, when if you look at the sickness of the system? It is enslaving entire civilizations and removing their individuality, freedom, and will to progress spiritually. How can you "overlook" that?

Ark

[Edited on 31-8-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
Why is it women who always promote this kind of idea? Are you just trying to keep "something" together? What is it you are trying to keep from fragmenting?

There you go trashing women again, Arkaleus. But...I really can't defend them, so moving on...

You're words brought these verses to mind:

(Joel 2:28-32 NKJV) "And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. [29] And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. [30] "And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. [31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. [32] And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As the LORD has said, Among the remnant whom the LORD calls.

Revelations 3:7+
"7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am not a woman-trasher. I will tell you quite clearly what I love about women, and what I do not.

Women have a great capacity for building up men, but their rationale for doing so is not always rational or founded well. The powers of their mind are carelessly used with little real guidance.

This is true especially in America, where many women are hedonist, materialst, and have no kind of real faith or virtue as a cornerstone of their lives.

On the other hand, there are women who worship divinity, and these are my favorite kind, because they use their powers for the assitance of those who love good, and they often practise virtue and seek it in others.

There is a continual struggle between these two kinds of women. One is always trying to use their powers to punish men, overpower them, and generally terrorize whomever they don't like for whatever reason. Is it right to allow this without any kind of retribution?

These are some of the forces and powers that I am talking about. These attributes of the human mind are what pose major obsticles for the formation and maintencce of an enlightened and well balanced culture. Allow these forces to run amok and rule over whomever they can grab grings misery and instability to our culture.

We are a captive culture. We don't have any room to move away, and we are completely dependant on a system of support for our survival. We each HAVE A RIGHT to the full development of our minds, and the health of our minds. This is the basic fundamental right that supercedes any kind of political right, which we seem to make such a fuss over. If something exists among us that can harm our minds, or prevent us from reaching our full potential, then it needs to be addressed, challenged, and put in check.

If we can challenge a legal issue, or a material issue, then we have the same right for spirutual issues. They all are from the same place - the human mind.

There is a schizophrenic aspect to our modern culture that is driving us deeper and deeper into madness. We are so deceived into materialism and pathlogical consumption that we have lost the vocabulary and understanding of OUR OWN spiritual interactions with one another. This exposes us to the tyranny of those who know these secrets, and use them to control and manipulate us.

This is what is causing the social problems of our culture. People are conditioned to not speak about they metaphysical aspects of our minds, and the effects of other minds, and the effects of the feminine power. This causes a schizohrenic split in our reality, making us prey to the forces and the powers of others in this plane and the realms nearby our own.

Confront these issues, this is where the problem is.

That's what my original was about.

Ark

[Edited on 7-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

new topics

top topics

join