It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Media "Hates" Ron Paul...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think I finally figured out why.

I will say this with no hate in my heart.

It came out with the question about Israel.

Dr. Paul said he wanted to treat Israel like everyone else. To let them defend themselves.

Well, that is simply unacceptable to the MSM. Who is owned by mostly Jewish people.

I make no judgement about Israel. I have not walked in the Jewish People's shoes.

However, I know this. As a candidate, if you don't say Israel is our closet ally...You are done.

I thought the British were are closest ally. Shows what I know.

Now help me out here...Tell me I am wrong...Tell me Ron Paul is getting a fair shake in the media.

Do I have this right?

edit on 19-10-2011 by whyamIhere because: addpic

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Everything Ron stands for goes against the governments agenda.
They can't have him ruining "their" plan.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Here.
cnews.canoe.ca...
Show me where he was mentioned even once in my link?
Not even once.

edit on 19-10-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yes....I believe you have (hit the nail on the head!). What you have stated is a very big reason.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I think that is partly the reason, you make a great point!

One other point is that, and I have nothing against Jewish people. I never even understood what was funny about name calling people Jews in grade school when it was cool for everyone else to do it, I thought it was pretty mean and I didn't know anything about them.

Anyways, I find it very interesting that anytime anything is said about Israel like pulling aid, or pulling forces, leaving them to defend their sovereign land, they DO NOT hesitate to automatically call you an anti-semite. I know I've been called it before and its a little offensive because that isn't even accurate. I find that Jewish love to victimize themselves and say that if America were not going to protect them that it would automatically lead to a holocaust.

I mean, my parents are from Taiwan and I wouldn't mind if America pulled alliance and aid to Taiwan, then they'd be left alone to deal with China and I have no problem with that. They are a sovereign nation and that needs to be understood by all parties. I'm not going to victimize myself and my people because of reasons like that, I almost find it pathetic.

Anyway, that was just a rant, I wonder how some of you guys feel about this...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ron Paul isn't anti Israel either, like the MSM would like to try and make you believe. Paul would still keep an open alliance with Israel, but we wouldn't be spending money on aid and resources we can no longer afford to provide to Israel as well as any other nation. Paul supports Israels right to defend itself, just as it always has.

Even Netanyahu (In May, I believe it was) said Israel doesn't need the U.S. to defend it, Israel can defend itself. There was a thread started which had the direct quote...If I can find it, I'll post it.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I'm with you...

If allowing a Country to be free and make their own decisions is wrong.

What is the right answer?

We (America) treat the Jewish Nation as they are incapable of solving their own problems.

I see lots of evidence to the contrary.

We can be Israel's friend...Without trying to control them.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

This is a most...interesting thread. Thanks for bringing this up. Only very recently, I was discussing the next President with my family, and saying of course, "We have got to vote for Ron Paul" But instead, one of them likes Gingrich and the other likes Cain. I asked "Why!?" and they replied, It's because Paul is anti Israel.
Now these particular kin of mine do not have a computer in their home, have never been on one, and rely on the MSM to tell them what is the deal. So...there ya go.

top topics

join