It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher gets fired for "Anti-semetic" rant at Occupy LA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Honor93

trace the shareholders and you'll see a much clearer picture inclusive of the Zionist holdings. i'm not naming names anymore, no one seems to listen ... so, you want to know ... here's your chance

Yes, nice table. But even if data is correct - not all are Jews. Rockefeller,for one. And then it states that Rotshilds hold Bank of England. But it was nationalized in 1940s.
Also, as i understand, there are lots of banks who own stocks of federal reserves and each bank has one vote, irrelevant of how much stocks it has. This blurs a picture even more.
Not that scheme of (only banks controlling a bank that is so important for economy since it inluences other banks that control it because it prints money for the state that has little control over it,if any) is healthy in my opinion. But i sense that pinning it on Jews with proofs like tables from 1920s without any source is step in correct direction.
Nor is hiding the owners behind information veils.
How about OCW demanding to know who really owns federal reserve? I sure would like to know, since current "proof" is not a proof but a theory.

ok first, i never said "all the holdings were held by Jews" ... matter of fact, i never used the term jews at all !!
second, that chart is a Congressional record from 1976 ... and, quite a few things have changed

third, i gave you a "lead", nothing more ... the homework is yours to do.
your freedom, your choice, your efforts ... i would suggest you get busy.

you spew a whole bunch of BS with NO sources ... sorry but without sources, i just can't take you seriously.
quite frankly, i don't care how the system runs, i left it long ago ... i support abolishing it, not tweaking it
when you understand HOW it works, it isn't so blurry ... are you even trying?

since you can't be "bothered" to investigate the scenario, don't expect anyone to explain to you.
if your understanding (?) begins or ends in 1940, well, you haven't even begun.
lots of luck to ya ... tis no wonder we lack "explorers" in this age.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
poor lady

she got mel gibspwned

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by chanel

What did she say that was a myth. The Jewishness of the federal reserve?

....What she said was that the Jews need to be run out of this country.....

That is just disgusting and I don't want her teaching my kids.

As for the federal reserve, it is owned by 12 private banks. Banks that are full of employees of all different religions...

Jewishness of the fed? Shut up.

This is 2011... Let go of your hatred already, everyone.

That is all I have to say. Good day.
edit on 19-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
How is her comment any different from saying illegal immigrants are ruining this country?

Why should the American people be subject to laws and policies that hurt its own citizens and benefit the interests of another sovereign nation?

Also, what she said is not racist or anti-semitic because she said "Zionist" Jews and not all jews. Zionism is a political movement and a choice that certain jews choose to support.

Is hating black republicans racist too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join