It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher gets fired for "Anti-semetic" rant at Occupy LA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.myfoxla.com...

There is a video on that page.

She got fired for an opinion that she made while she wasn't even working. Do you think her being fired is right?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
www.myfoxla.com...

There is a video on that page.

She got fired for an opinion that she made while she wasn't even working. Do you think her being fired is right?

It isn't uncommon to be reprimanded for actions outside of the workplace.
When you have a professional job such as teaching, you should act professional outside of the workplace as well.
Should she have gotten fired for this? Probably not.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
She is 100% right and that is not antisemetic, it is the truth.

and FOX LA is full of it !!!
edit on 19-10-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ignorant antisemite much?

That woman shouldn't be a teacher. With ignorant opinions like that, she shouldn't be allowed to influence young people. What if she started teaching them about racial sciences

I can't believe that she's enforcing all of these ancient Jewish myths! Seriously!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Do you know anything about the history of Judaism and the hatred behind it?

Don't be pompus and encourage antisemitism.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yikks and blacks talk about how racist whites can be? wow this woman takes racisiom to a whole new lv.
and what she says out of work is her business but having said that considering her views on jews ((aka Whites)
It WILL be shown in how she treats Jews ((aka Whites in her class.
Now knowing this person has such a MASSIVE vendeta against Jews ((aka whites ) maybe her employers thought it was a bad idea for her to work in a place there mat be jews ((aka whites))
what don't like what i wrote think its racist? shes the one saying it
QUOTE In that interview, she said: "I think that the Zionist Jews !!! she said it not meand goes on to say
((( need to be run out of this country
So if your jewish stay away from this woman ((aka white))

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am sure that if a teacher in US said on TV interview that all the African-Americans should leave this country - she would be fired too. And this is good.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

What did she say that was a myth. The Jewishness of the federal reserve?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

Originally posted by ALF88

Do you know anything about the history of Judaism and the hatred behind it?

Don't be pompus and encourage antisemitism.

I do my friend and it is obvious that most here dont, including you. You should check where those Zionist Jews originally came from. Zionism is terror and there are lots of honest Jews who oppose that ideology.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

The Jewishness of the federal reserve?

By the way - who does own federal reserve? It could be a Jew,i do not know. But where can one see who owns it if it is owned by scores of banks?
In short - who is this Jew/s who own it?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by mayabong

The Jewishness of the federal reserve?

By the way - who does own federal reserve? It could be a Jew,i do not know. But where can one see who owns it if it is owned by scores of banks?
In short - who is this Jew/s who own it?

you can start here ... ownership

trace the shareholders and you'll see a much clearer picture inclusive of the Zionist holdings.
i'm not naming names anymore, no one seems to listen ... so, you want to know ... here's your chance

as for the teacher ... no, she should not be fired ... reprimanded perhaps, but certainly not fired. if we were to fire every teacher who has a dissenting opinion, what would we be teaching?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And had she claimed that, "Islamicists", were the threat to the nation, she would have been promoted.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

You are 100% correct. hahaha

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
She is a teacher and a public employee. The instant it was made known that she was a public school employee it opened the door to disciplinary action after what she said. It was a broad generalization, and it was a very bigoted comment.

Case in point, you never know when a camera is rolling or who is listening. She must have violated a stipulation in her employment agreement with the L.A. Unified School District? There are rules one must abide by at places they work whether it be a grocery store or a public job. She must have violated the rules, and was punished. I hope she was not teaching this nonsense in the classroom? I wonder . . .
edit on 19-10-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
She's telling the truth.And for telling truth,the jews will always try to destroy you.Jews are the some of the worst kind of enemies a person.Not fierce,but very cunning and merciless.

Look no further than the Schiff's and the Rothschilds.

link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
And had she claimed that, "Islamicists", were the threat to the nation, she would have been promoted.

Most likely not no.

link   
Gotta love the anti-semetic trolls coming out of the woodworks.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

trace the shareholders and you'll see a much clearer picture inclusive of the Zionist holdings. i'm not naming names anymore, no one seems to listen ... so, you want to know ... here's your chance

Yes, nice table. But even if data is correct - not all are Jews. Rockefeller,for one. And then it states that Rotshilds hold Bank of England. But it was nationalized in 1940s.
Also, as i understand, there are lots of banks who own stocks of federal reserves and each bank has one vote, irrelevant of how much stocks it has. This blurs a picture even more.
Not that scheme of (only banks controlling a bank that is so important for economy since it inluences other banks that control it because it prints money for the state that has little control over it,if any) is healthy in my opinion. But i sense that pinning it on Jews with proofs like tables from 1920s without any source is step in correct direction.
Nor is hiding the owners behind information veils.
How about OCW demanding to know who really owns federal reserve? I sure would like to know, since current "proof" is not a proof but a theory.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If she had said all that about Muslims, would the concern be the same?

What about legitimate concerns about dual-Israeli citizens manipulating many sectors of the US govt/corp. for the benefit of Israel over everyone else.

Does she not have a right to say what she wants? Freedom of speech?
edit on 19-10-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

what ancient jewish myths?

zionism is to judaism what the rapture is to christianity
a farly recent concept, not to mention debatable.

it helps some agendas to mix em up in the same bag i guess

no need to reply back, i understand if you are busy typing cliches in hopes to sway and pre form some opinions

oh and yes, i am anti semitic, not because i have anything against jews, but since that these days anyone who is not pro israel is labeled as such.

if the shoe fits i guess i will wear it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join