It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Leads 50-47 Before RNC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
President Bush enters the Republican National Convention on a bit of a roll.

Three new polls, including a CNN/Gallup poll, suggest that the recent swift boat controversy has hurt Sen. John Kerry and helped to propel Bush to a narrow lead (albeit still within the margin of error) -- Bush leads 50-47 among likely voters.

And though Bush is not doing as well as recent winning incumbent presidents at this point (Nixon, Reagan and Clinton had double-digit leads in late August), the president may still get a post-convention bounce.
www.cnn.com...

This is good news for Republicans and now we know why Kerry has been whinning. Even after the Democratic National Convention and Pro-Kerry Groups have spent 140 million on trashing Bush, Bush leads by small margin.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"You can't teach an old dog new tricks"....same thing can be said for the American public's opinions! I have no doubt in my mind that Bush will win, and I came to that conclusion before a democratic candidate was even announced. I don't want it to happen, but I have concluded that he will be here for another 4 years...

Thanks for the numbers and link by the way

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix
This is good news for Republicans and now we know why Kerry has been whinning. Even after the Democratic National Convention and Pro-Kerry Groups have spent 140 million on trashing Bush, Bush leads by small margin.

Yeah but if you're a diehard Republican you've got to dread Bush speaking.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
By the way...when is the RNC going to be on TV, and what stations do you think will be showing it? I really want to watch it, just so I can get a few good laughs!

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
As corrupt as the American big media is, I would not be at all supprised to find they had fudged the numbers. They would have no problem helping to cover up another election theft. Afterall the FCCs new rules that big corporate media wanted got passed despite OVERWHELMING objections from the general public.

To Jazzerman: PBS will I believe have about 3 hours a night all week of the speakers at the convention, like they did for the DNC.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Of course the numbers have the 3% margin of error attached to them, according to the source. It's pretty much a tie.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
OMG!!!! I am totally freaking out. Ron Silver just made the most fire and brimstone speech in support of Bush's foreign policy and wants the voters to reelect him.

Ron Silver? I cannot believe what I just saw - the end times are now upon us. .

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Of course the numbers have the 3% margin of error attached to them, according to the source. It's pretty much a tie.

Or- Bush could be leading 53/44! Are you scared yet?

[edit on 3-9-2004 by AntiPolitrix]

new topics

top topics

join