It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Find the six keys - Solution to civil slavery hidden in political painting by Jon McNaughton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Found this interesting video of political painter Jon McNaughton who has decided to paint in his solution to the debt and slavery crisis. Now I know there are some super sleuths out there who would love to decipher what's going on in this world of governmental and political madness. And there are some political science majors here too. I would love to see what you guys find!

Cheers!

sethadamsmith.com... ainting-by-jon-mcnaughton/
Full painting

edit on 19-10-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

ETA: The G8 in the background is the first one I noticed

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well there is that chicken in the front. Does that count?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

I guess it depends if it's not a red herring. I think finding the species of the chicken would be first. I found this:

Lincolnshire Buff

.,..or it could be a red or Nankin Bantam

I think the painter is asking us to look at New Hampshire.
en.wikipedia.org...

It became the first post-colonial sovereign nation in the Americas when it broke off from Great Britain in January 1776, and was one of the original thirteen states that founded the United States of America six months later. In June 1788, it became the ninth state to ratify the United States Constitution, bringing that document into effect. New Hampshire was the first U.S. state to have its own state constitution.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Also, if you notice the two signs in the back. One sign is overlapping the other but together they read "Remember Freedom In(n)? America

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
#1: Reduce the Deficit Spending
#2: Stop the Entitlement mentality
#3: Stop Manipulating the US Dollar
#4: Stop unfair trade Agreements
#5: Eliminate our dependency on Foreign Oil
#6: Vote out OBAMA

They are not metaphorical keys. The painter literally painted keys and tied a meaning to them on the website.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The link of the full painting... there are literal keys painted into this. When you hover your mouse over a key, it tells you ways to be free.
I have found two right off ... one is being held by the guy in the center with his back facing you and his hand held up, it says cut spending... the another is held by one of the men below the "mid eastern' men standing in the back facing you. That one says vote out Obama.
So far those are the ones I have found... so basically this is a political painting with no real answers other than the ones already thought of by millions of others.

Of course I could be wrong....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
yes real keys can be seen, found all six , look at the gent in the wheel chair, 2 more near by, hint look for the blue suit gent, the woman holding her child, the others are not so easy to spot but they are there.

new topics

top topics

join