It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Footage Strange Orb Follows Space Shuttle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I know many NASA's videos depicting a variety of 'objects' have been dismissed as 'ice particles' and/or 'space debris' (and even toilet refuse) but I will not nor cannot believe every single NASA-UFO video falls under one of those two categories (interesting to note: NASA stopped all their live feed transmission several years ago. Why? Wasn't like it was a budget cut because they'd show the tapes later on ) however.....................

I will be the first to admit it, I know little to nothing about computer graphing which makes me vulnerable and uneducated in this field. So, did someone snag this, upload it and CGI it? Perhaps. But because I honestly don't know nor have the ability to discern that, I don't want to speculate or worse yet, assume that fate.

I have no idea when this was taken seeing all Shuttles are now put on mothballs so, am anxious to hear people's opinions.

www.youtube.com...

You Tube Description:
Oct 17, 2011

I copied this interesting video from www.disclose.tv that was uploaded by " 8seconds" but removed the music.

"A newly discovered top secret NASA video shows an alien UFO following the space shuttle in orbit during a recent mission. NASA refused to comment on the video or to identify what it is.

This video shows an alien spherical craft following the space shuttle while rotating in specific directions from the shuttle towards Earth and back to the space shuttle as if it was monitoring what we were up to."

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Allready posted HERE !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
As shown in 'Vandalour's" link in his post above, this is NOT secret footage, and it is simply a remote-controlled NASA camera.

The way the original YouTube poster falsely claims this is "secret footage" makes this seem more mysterious than it really is -- but that may have been his aim all along.

Here is an explanation as to what it realy is:
aercam.jsc.nasa.gov...

and here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/19/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

WOW that is awesome. I'm still on the fence about ET's and whatnot. But If that is real this is really interesting footage, I wonder what it was?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There is already a thread regarding this topic.

It can be found here.

Thread Closed.

~Keeper

top topics

join