It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul BlackThisOut Money Bomb Raises Half A Million And It's Only 9:30AM EST

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sadly his campaign funds are not all from the people as usual he does take money from private interest and Wall street is one of them.

But then again Wall street funds most of the political candidates anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
resorting to name calling tactics isnt very nice.. But hey thats all you can do because you cant attack his message and his integrity... Reminds me of Schoolyard bullies lol are we in 2nd grade here or a grown up forum? you should be in a K-12 school forum not here on ats

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by freepatriot

lol.. here you are telling us he can't win and your an independant voter lol.. indpendents will never go anywhere.. Here you have someone that is part of a real party and is top tier and your saying he cant win lol.. Hilarious

I'm just saying the two party system has completely failed this country, and Ron Paul is part of that same two party system. He's also a loser in that two party system. Being consistently second isn't a good thing when running for president. They don't make the runner up the POTUS. This is why McCain isn't president today and Obama is.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

where did you get this from????? do you have a source that Ron Paul has received money from Wallstreet?? Please give me link

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by freepatriot

lol.. here you are telling us he can't win and your an independant voter lol.. indpendents will never go anywhere.. Here you have someone that is part of a real party and is top tier and your saying he cant win lol.. Hilarious

I'm just saying the two party system has completely failed this country, and Ron Paul is part of that same two party system. He's also a loser in that two party system. Being consistently second isn't a good thing when running for president. They don't make the runner up the POTUS. This is why McCain isn't president today and Obama is.

Independents dont have a chance in hell... and you know it,, These are just tactics of yours .. You beleive that an indpendent(which you prob have no idea who it is) has more of a chance of winning then someone in a regular party that is currently running top tier??? Makes no sense nice try though its not going to work....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Sadly his campaign funds are not all from the people as usual he does take money from private interest and Wall street is one of them.

where is the source to this????or are you just making this up??

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

If this is true, which I'm not sure it is, the way it's written discounts the idea that there might be people, groups, or companies within the banking/investment business who really do want to restore some sanity to the marketplace.

Last thing I read, however, was that the top 3 single largest contributions from any group were from 3 of the branches of the military. I'd be interested to find out where this is from.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I am sending marg6043 a pm to clarify where she got that from... the biggest contributions from groups were from military branches so I would love to hear where she got this from.....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
almost 700k and its not even 11 am!! wow!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Sorry for no providing the link earlier I had a doctors appointment and have to leave.

Now do not make less of Paul because of this Wall Street funds all presidential candidates and so does big interest in the oil bossiness and big pharma.

Actually I will have to correct my first assessment, I send on an U2 I believe, Mitt Rommney is the number one benefactor with Rick Santorum second, Ron paul comes the least along with Obama, but they still take funds from Wall Street, like I said Wall street funds all Presidential candidates.

Even for the candidates who have relied the least upon the financial sector -- President Barack Obama and Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) -- these interests still rank as their No. 3 financial backer, according to the Center's analysis.

www.opensecrets.org...

Opensecrets.org have all the information you need to follow up on candidates funding and which private interest will benefit from them getting into the presidency.

edit on 19-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
He's hit the $1M mark already!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
LMAO Ron Paul gets only 2% compared to other candinates from WallStreet... He is dead last in donations from Wallstreet while yes he receives money from Wallstreet it is an extremly small amount compared to Obama, Romney etc.. To say Wallstreet is funding Ron Paul is pushing it.. His top contributions were from all branches of the military and wallstreet is no where near those numbers..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join