It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intriguing proof that China owns the United States?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is old news but I figured I would post it in case someone had missed it. This commercial which is aired on cabled TV in the United States is quite revealing, and scary. I hope its not true, but there is more evidence to prove its validity than not.

Other information one can gain on this, how this was done, and how one can cuircumvent it can be found at many locations but my favorite of these is.

www.creditorsincommerce.com
take care all,

BStoltman
edit on 10/19/2011 by BStoltman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2011 by BStoltman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
interesting. we here in germany have something similar, its called the association of taxpayers. its a non-profit organisation that gives out an yearly report about what taxes the government wasted.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
That's interesting to hear. If you have more information on this I would be greatly appeciative. I will look in to it on my own as well.

Thanks for the Info,

BStoltman

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is not proof, this is a future that is was fabricated for the organization who did this ad to make a statement about government spending. To think any otherwise is stupid.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Its possible you are correct. I wont deny the possiblity of your idea, but there is quite a bit of information in regards to how our currency trading has been moved to china in order to allow the United States continued survival.

I hope your correct, but I don't close ideas out just because they aren't common ideas.

thanks,

BStoltman

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BStoltman

I'm sorry to ask this but can someone please explain the video in enough detail that those of us who cannot watch it immediately know what this is about?

I'm at work, I could watch the video but I didn't bring headphones today and can't listen.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

I'm sorry to ask this but can someone please explain the video in enough detail that those of us who cannot watch it immediately know what this is about?

I'm at work, I could watch the video but I didn't bring headphones today and can't listen.

Thanks!

The video is the chineese emporer talking to a group of chineese giving a speech about whats going on in the kingdom. The main point is that the USA had so much debt and so much of it was to china, that the USA is now owned by china. (this takes place in 2030)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

here is the german one: www.steuerzahler.de...
this is the international one: www.worldtaxpayers.org...

they are simply a interest group of volunteers that monitor government spendings.
a very democratic thing to do and important. the laws give the right to all citizens to see what their taxes are spent on.
more transparency will help to develope democracy, imo.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Exact Words of the video:

Bejing, China
2030 AD

*Chinese Professor speaks*
"Why Do great nations fail?"
"The ancient greeks..."
"The roman Empire..."
"The British Empire..."
"and the United States of America."
"They all make the same mistakes"
"turning their back on the principles"
"that made them great."
"America tried to spend and tax itself"
"out of a great recession"
"Enormous so-called "stimulus spending"
"massive changes to health care"
"goverment takeovers of private industies"
"and crushing debt"
"of course, we own most of their debt..."
*Laughs*
"So now they work for us."
*Laughs*

Narrator:
"You can't change the future, You have too"
"Join Citizens Against Government waist to stop the spending that is bankrupting America!"

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Thanks.

So, as you said earlier, it's more of an advertisement/warning/extreme example of what could come?

China and the USA have a symbiotic relationship. Both countries, in the current state of the global economy, need each other more than ever.

With the recent heavy devaluation of the USD I expect we will see more manufacturing jobs return to the US in upcoming years.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BStoltman
Exact Words of the video:

Bejing, China
2030 AD

*Chinese Professor speaks*
"Why Do great nations fail?"
"The ancient greeks..."
"The roman Empire..."
"The British Empire..."
"and the United States of America."
"They all make the same mistakes"
"turning their back on the principles"
"that made them great."
"America tried to spend and tax itself"
"out of a great recession"
"Enormous so-called "stimulus spending"
"massive changes to health care"
"goverment takeovers of private industies"
"and crushing debt"
"of course, we own most of their debt..."
*Laughs*
"So now they work for us."
*Laughs*

Narrator:
"You can't change the future, You have too"
"Join Citizens Against Government waist to stop the spending that is bankrupting America!"

PFFFTTTT SHOWOFF xD

link   
Let me also clarify I don't support the organization they promote to solve it. I just find the video quite intriguing and links well with other peoples work including those of creditorsincommerce, which shows how you have corporate you, and a physical you, and the corporate you is used to a commodity that has been sold to china through many deals, in order to keep the United States a float!

link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

You should never feel sorry to ask this. The ATS terms and conditions require reasonable descriptions of the content of videos. It's also helpful for users who may be low-sighted or hard of hearing, and for users who live where broadband internet isn't available or affordable.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Lol... You may be right, but I also believe in being fairly though when its possible. I greatly appreciate your idea either way.

I am kind of curious what your views of the United States debt, and how the economic system currently stands is.

Thanks,

BStoltman

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by spw184

Lol... You may be right, but I also believe in being fairly though when its possible. I greatly appreciate your idea either way.

I am kind of curious what your views of the United States debt, and how the economic system currently stands is.

Thanks,

BStoltman

Oh, it might be possible, but this video is no proof, I gtg to work right now, but When I get back I'll be sure to continue this.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I agree with you, its not proof. Hence why I had the ? mark at the end of the post. It was to propose a possible proof, being that commercials on cable TV within the United States is controlled to a fair amount. Hence why I also posted the creditors in commerce site. However that require many hours of listening, beyond most peoples ability within time management. Glad to hear you will be back.

BStoltman

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That old video is more accurate than many seem to think !!!

February 28, 2011 9:57 PM

(AP) WASHINGTON - China, the biggest buyer of U.S. Treasury securities, owns a lot more than previously estimated.

In an annual revision of the figures, the Treasury Department said Monday that China's holdings totaled $1.16 trillion at the end of December. That was an increase of 30 percent from an estimate the government made two weeks ago.

The government made the change to its monthly report based on more accurate information it obtains in an annual survey. That survey more does a better job of determining the actual owners of Treasury securities.

China was firmly in the top spot as the largest foreign holder of U.S. Treasury debt even before the revisions. But the big increase in Chinese holdings could ease fears that Chinese investors might begin dumping their U.S. holdings. Such a development could send U.S. interest rates rising. That would slow America's economic recovery and increase Washington's costs for financing the $14.3 trillion national debt.
China now owns $1.16 trillion of U.S. debt

Foreign ownership

As of January 2011, foreigners owned $4.45 trillion of U.S. debt, or approximately 47% of the debt held by the public of $9.49 trillion and 32% of the total debt of $14.1 trillion.[53] The largest holders were the central banks of China, Japan, the United Kingdom and Brazil.[55] The share held by foreign governments has grown over time, rising from 13% of the public debt in 1988[56] to 25% in 2007.[57]

As of May 2011 the largest single holder of U.S. government debt was China, with 36 percent of all foreign-held U.S. Treasury securities (16% of total US public debt).[58] China's holdings of government debt, as a percentage of all foreign-held government debt, have decreased a bit over the last year, but are up significantly since 2000 (when China held just 6 percent of all foreign-held U.S. Treasury securities).
United States public debt

China's debt is less than 20% of their GDP

The USA's is around 100% of GDP

Figure it out.

CIA Facts

Cia Facts-China

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Great post, thank for the above information!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Great post, thank for the above information!

Here is more interesting things.

In 2011, America is for sale and the communist Chinese are eager buyers. The Chinese government is using sovereign wealth funds and Chinese state-owned enterprises to buy up economic assets and huge tracts of land all over the United States. Many of our politicians hail all of this "foreign investment" as something that is "good for America", while many others see something much more sinister going on here. In any event, this is a trend that is rapidly accelerating and that is causing great concern among patriotic Americans.

Long article ... lots of info
The Chinese Government Is Buying Up Economic Assets And Huge Tracts Of Land All Over The United States

The article points to some real "down home" places

The following is how Wikipedia defines special economic zones....

A Special Economic Zone (SEZ) is a geographical region that has economic and other laws that are more free-market-oriented than a country's typical or national laws. "Nationwide" laws may be suspended inside a special economic zone.

Apparently the government of Idaho believes that allowing the Chinese to set up a 50 square mile "special economic zone" just south of Boise would be a grand idea.

SEZ's are a hot topic .....

and beware the farms !

top topics

join