It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to see the biggest protest in Greek history? *Live*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

]

horrific!

and this is just the beginning of escalation toward total destruction of their own city.

are they not considering where the funds to repair the city will come from?

throwing gasoline torches at the police (also citizens) is just barbaric.

when this type of behaviour hits America, is gonna be ten-fold cuz of the urban/ghetto culture here.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Reminds me of a famous quote by JFK:

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

edit on 19-10-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

Damn, how do I respond to that?........

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This really doesn't look good.

But does anyone else find much of the footage strange?? I find it odd that most coverage is very close angled or zoomed in. I feel like we are intentionally being given shots that lack any context. They could be manipulated or intentionally misleading or straight-out set-ups. i dunno.

I just dont recall seeing footage of protest violence that is so intimate, makes me think the 'state' or Powers That Be almost want people to see the footage, as if they are inviting larger numbers and encouraging (or controlling) revolution. Just a thought.

Anyone else thinking similarly?

Also, any updates? What's the situation as we speak?
edit on 19-10-2011 by srsen because: .

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
When the full extent of the corruption, the theft, the gun running and the drug trafficking done by our govt gets known.....Im gonna be staying indoors through the turd storm. The folks in the US will be far more brutal and barbaric than we will see in other countries.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Riot dog??? He worries me so much. If only I could get my dogs to get off the couch.
The courage of dog inspiring the world to watch, well at least weirdos like me. Sleep well Riot!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I loaded the livestream, and there's some angry old dude screaming at people in a mall with a megaphone. Awesome stuff, but I wish I could understand him lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join