It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly Son Contacts Father ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is a very interesting case of a man who lost his family and claims that his dead son has tried to contact him. there is also a video clip of what is supposedly his dead son walking through a hallway. does anyone know if this is a hoax or not?

My son Peter has always loved to play hide and seek. In fact,
he loves it so much that he will wake me up in the middle of the
night to play. The only problem is that Peter has been dead for
eight years. This website documents the hell I've lived and
continue to live every night.

www.mysonpeter.com...

[edit on 30-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I dont think it a hoax.

The guy isn't making any profit from the site...

He seems to be pretty genuine with his story

I havent seen the video though.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hoax probably.

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

"(Oh, and apparently the site was created by an advertising agency called Yarnbird that specializes in viral content). "

"After visiting the Yarnbird site, I would venture to guess that "My Son Peter" is meant to be nothing more than entertainment. First of all, why would a person need to use "Yarnbird" to put up a site to tell the story of "My Son Peter" or the other two stories that appear on the Yarnbird site. It looks like a place where creativity is encouraged rather than truthfulness"

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I am no ghostbuster, altho I tried once but my house burnt down and I stoped cause i learned my limits. On to this story now. there is an interesting post or part on this site.

www.mysonpeter.com...

if you look at the video, the kid you see has a shadow, meaning the video was edited in some type of prgm other than actual DL to computer and send out on internet. Now last I have checked, Ghost do not cast shadows, also in the beginning part of when you see the kid he is as normal as can be for a few split seconds. Do in that I would highly doubt this to be real, in any case I would have to take my vote as being fake.

There were a few people who did something like this as a class project, the video looks sorta like what they did, but they did thiers alot better. I think this guy used after effex from Adobe to make this. Altho something else but all in all I think its 100% fake.

EDIT

also near the end, if you slow it down and look frame by frame, you can se the kids face very closely. and he isnt so ghostsly, same time you can see the shadow on the wall behind him.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by ThichHeaded]

new topics

top topics

join