It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Guide Help

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Possible could be a soldier. With me, I have one on the right, and one behind. Later on they will leave us. You can confirm this with your guide.

The soldier never speaks. He does sometimes, when needed if my guide is at the meeting.
edit on 25-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by jhill76

Yes, I believe this. To me Hiearchy means their are certain levels higher than others.......that's how I interpret hiearchy. I don't believe anyone is above another in this world or the one above....even now

Exactly. There are archangels, not many. They are only called that because they sit right below Father and have only one role. Many other angels have many roles. Then there are the elders, floaters, guides, soldiers, etc.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by foundthetruth

You'd be wrong in your assumption about my experience - it's anyone's guess what you based that assumption on. And if my words are "regurgitated" or plagiarized from any known source, I'd like to see you cite it. (I bet you won't). I won't ever shrink back from offering my opinion on a forum - whether my opinion is a commonly held one, an odd one, one that is frowned upon, well-received or one that is...whatever the case may be. Perhaps you might consider contributing to the topic rather than hijacking it with useless and negative bs.
My apologies to the thread starter for contributing to distraction.

edit on 25/10/11 by sirenofthedead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sirenofthedead

"Anyone's guess what I based that on, err maybe this "If you take a cheap, side-show approach, you can only expect cheap, side-show results." And what are you going on about "if my words are plagiarized from any known source, I'd like to see you cite it" I was saying you give your opinion even when you don't know anything about the subject, your just babbling about nothing here.

"Perhaps you might consider contributing to the topic rather than hijacking it with useless and negative bs" you don't make sense at all why even reply I was on of the first people to give a genuine solution to the OP. You are lost little man.

edit on 26-10-2011 by foundthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
*lights a stick of cyber-sage and smudges the thread*

Another helpful hint when trying to contact your spirit guide is to create a place only for you, such as a meditation room or a big rock in a field somewhere.

Create a sacred space within your area.
Claim it as your spiritual classroom and treat it with respect.
When entering and leaving your area,
thank your guides for any assistance or insights they might give you.
With/in your mind bath the area in white light.

Imagery is very important when you learn to communicate with your guides. This is how they talk back most of the time. Once you are confident that you are in your own personal sacred space ask your guides for their names, and wait, let the images come to you. When it is your guide you will know.

I cannot push off enough the importance to writing everything down you get.
You will thank yourself later on if you do.

edit on 26-10-2011 by Darkblade71 because: added to post

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by foundthetruth

You're still doing it.
Can't help yourself, can you...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
I wish to contact my Spirit Guide. I know that it is from below, and i do not resent it.
If anyone out there knows how i can contact Him/Her, Ouija Board e.c.t?
I would like to hear from you.

you have a higher self and a lower self...and they are both right within you, now...not outside of you somewhere out there

your lower self, is the flesh of you, the part that lives for the 'self' of you and worries about 'you'.

your higher self, is the spirit of you, and this spirit is the same spirit you share with every other life around you....if you are not ready to accept that...and you think you are in contact somehow with a spirit guide that is personal to you and you only....then you will only be misled because you will still be allowing the flesh self of you to guide your path and it really wont be the pure holy spirit that fills your very being that guides you

many say they have a higher self....and they do...but many mistake that there is a personal higher self that is separate from other peoples higher self and this is not so....so many things they think they learn in spirit are really just more things they are focusing on in the illusion of flesh....which is that they are a separate self from all other people

the biggest illusion here...is that you are separate and that you are wholly a individual in your own right-when the universe and life dont work that way

but you will follow what you are ready for...so if its a separate higher self you seek, connected to your and only you personally, you will be able to create this and make yourself believe that you are found it

dont ever forget, you are a creator...and you have the ability to create and experience what you create, all at the same time....so when you have a 'experience'....ask yourself, can you really be sure that you did not create that experience, through the facets of desire, want, need....and that what ever it is your seeking, you have the ability to create it and make it so

knowing such gives a whole new understanding to the old saying-what you seek you will surely find

edit to add...if you really want to allow the spirit self of you to be the guide...dont limit the spirit to any names or faces or even images of any kind-dont try to limit, what is limitless and boundless

many here are telling you ways to contact a personal spirit guide....they only encourage you to stay connected to the flesh of you, the illusion

much love
lv
edit on 31-10-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Ego is one of those things that is so hard to "shed". I am still working on it myself.

It is very hard to keep information from being tainted by the ego. However, I personally believe that the ego has its place. It is a defense mechanism tied to personal identity.

you are correct-the ego has its place

we can not shed the I completely while in this body, while of flesh-but we can, mature it

and we also can allow the spirit that fills our being, to be the main body while in the flesh, that is the whole point of this life, allowing the spirit to come through and 'be' through us, our true self is spirit and its something we all share....its why our souls nature seeks unity, harmony, balance-the spirits nature is of 'one' and it will only lead us to help eachother, to be compassionate, to have empathy, to share, to be in service of others more so then being in service to self like the flesh body/general ego, likes to be-

so the trick is, to mature the ego, through the facet of spirit

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Just read this answer, and I love it!

My understanding of ego had increased, thank you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LeoVirgo

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
Great posts but what about when you going to the toilet or doing something personal with your partner then what does the guide do then ?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WiZKiD111

Originally posted by NZkraw
reply to post by WiZKiD111

Ive tried meditation before but i havent really practiced it. Ive had alot of lucid dreams before ive never taught to keep a dream journal, it would probably seem like some weird faerytale novel lol

Keep a dream journal so you can improve on dream recall.
Next time you're lucid try what I said and see what happens, you might just 'get lucky'.

Keep a voice recorder next to your bed. It's better than a Journal you will catch yourself having conversations with these entities while you sleep like I do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join