It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Guide Help

page: 4I
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Why are people fighting over what a spirit guide is and represents?

Would you like me to ask mine what they say about Spirit Guides being from above and below?

I am curious myself, but I will wait until other peoples curiosity goes up before I ask. I have not asked for information in some time from my guides.
They probably are feeling lonely.

I don't believe I consider this a fight. We are simply having a discussion and "maybe" a difference of opinion, even that may be a little too strong.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Why are people fighting over what a spirit guide is and represents?

Would you like me to ask mine what they say about Spirit Guides being from above and below?

I am curious myself, but I will wait until other peoples curiosity goes up before I ask. I have not asked for information in some time from my guides.
They probably are feeling lonely.

I don't believe I consider this a fight. We are simply having a discussion and "maybe" a difference of opinion, even that may be a little too strong.

signature:
Where thoughts go energy flows. I AM that I AM that I AM and the truth is always stranger than fiction!!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Understood.

I suppose when you get people experiencing the same things from different perspectives it all tends to make for some heating but interesting comparisons etc.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

They go to a meeting above. Matthew 18:10

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by jhill76

They go to a meeting above. Matthew 18:10

Correct. What happens at this meeting? Who leads it? I'm sorry, I just have to ask to rule out.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes...I suppose, but those who are truly walking as enlighened beings will stay out of their ego. Otherwise I question them.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Ego is one of those things that is so hard to "shed". I am still working on it myself.

It is very hard to keep information from being tainted by the ego. However, I personally believe that the ego has its place. It is a defense mechanism tied to personal identity.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I never EVER liked the title "enlightened".

That suggests above everyone else, which is far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar !!! from what I see as in tune.

Could just be a label, but "enlightened" is a word that makes me recoil in horror! LOL

Anyone who claims to be enlightened,
I tend to pull away from.
Kind of like the ego thing.

Perhaps it is just two egos bumping into each other,
mine and the "enlightened". *shrug*

Not meaning you personally, just what I have encountered with people who claim "enlightenment" lol

edit on 25-10-2011 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yes, we don't consider this arguing. This is how we speak. It may seem rough to others though.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am going to take a walk to the store and ask my guides while I am walking what they think about Light and Dark spirit guides, when I come back, I suspect my fingers will be going nuts.

Although I personally feel that any negativity, especially when it comes to the spirit world, is best avoided. Why bring something into your life that WANTS you to fail?

Anyways...I am off, be back soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, I am back from the store. That was a very interesting walk as I overshot my target on the way home because I was lost in my own head LOL!! Added an extra two blocks to the walk.

So I put forth to my guides the question of "dark" spirit guides, and as best as I can tell, this is the message I get.

The spirit world is full of every kind of energy you can think of and things you cannot think of.
Energy and consciousness co-exist within each other as one being. T
this being is what we call "God".

The great consciousness acts much like a diamond.
It is filled with light, and within that light resides everything that was, is, or possibly will be.
All things are possible in spirit.
It is a hologram of consciousness.

A spirit guide is within the light.

Their job is to gently guide the chosen being into a path of consciousness that will keep them in harmony with total consciousness and the light.They try to protect us from dark energies that we cannot see, and often times will impart wisdom into their "client" at the oddest times, making one wonder where they got their own information from. They come in groups of usually 2 or more, and although some are life long, many come when we need something specific, and then they and we, part ways.

We are all sparks in the fire of the creator.

Dark entities are beings that left the sphere of consciousness and tried to make their own spheres.
They reside outside "the light".

Beings outside of this sphere are called "the fallen" for lack of a better term.
They are not spirit guides, they are mischievous, cruel, beings that want nothing more than to watch mankind suffer as they do. They often open up a person to illness, making things worse than what they once were. Instead of leading on a path of alignment with the light, they will begin to drag you through the mud.
You will still have the mystical experience you seek, however the end result will usually end in ruin.

A psychic vampire if you will, they drain the energy from your body making it unable to fight off physical,emotional and energy infections.

Ok...
I am going to go back to knowing nothing now...

lol

That was from my guide "Feather" as best as I could put it into words.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
I wish to contact my Spirit Guide. I know that it is from below, and i do not resent it.
If anyone out there knows how i can contact Him/Her, Ouija Board e.c.t?
I would like to hear from you.

The missus and I met our spirit guides through the ouija board. My spirit guides name is "Mowak". He is a good sort and pops in on regular basis to check on me. The missus' spirit guide is named "Amy". Any is awesome she has protected us in many unpleastant situations. Amy and Mo are a regular part of the family.
I believe that my sons spirit guide is called "wally". I haven't had a chance to talk to wally yet but I'll around to it.

If you are confident in spiritual things then by all means use the ouija board. Remember that you will get out of a ouija board what you put in. If you have some skill in spiritual things than with practice you can percieve a good many things about your spirit guide and the spiritual world around you. You have to be able to 'feel' things.

Follow your heart...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Interesting. You said they don't guide, but said they will drag you through the mud. That's because said person is letting them guide them in a direction.

Father didn't intend for them to be a guide like the ones from above. But, the dark ones will try and guide for a while. They are not sucessful in staying with a person for life. At birth, everyone has a guide from above, but will be quickly picked up from below if said person chooses many wrong paths.

When I see people walking, they only have one guide. You said people have two or more. I even asked more than one and I get people only have one. I will attempt to speak to yours later to get clarification. It's all about context, I could be missing something from your op.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Interesting. You said they don't guide, but said they will drag you through the mud. That's because said person is letting them guide them in a direction.

Perhaps it is in the deffinition of "guide" A Spirit Guide is like a teacher/mentor.
A dark entity is trying to be like a spirit guide,however they cannot be as such because they are not of the light.
They are false guides I guess would be a better way of putting it. Their intent is to harm.

Father didn't intend for them to be a guide like the ones from above. But, the dark ones will try and guide for a while. They are not sucessful in staying with a person for life. At birth, everyone has a guide from above, but will be quickly picked up from below if said person chooses many wrong paths.

I have no idea how this works, I do know that through free will we are able to choose what we align with, as that's the point of free will.

When I see people walking, they only have one guide. You said people have two or more. I even asked more than one and I get people only have one. I will attempt to speak to yours later to get clarification. It's all about context, I could be missing something from your op.

I would like to hear what you get from my guide please, as an outsider looking in thing, that could be most helpful to me.

You heard me correct, it is my understanding that we have more than one guide, sometimes several depending on what we need to learn and grow from.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Perhaps it is in the deffinition of "guide" A Spirit Guide is like a teacher/mentor. A dark entity is trying to be like a spirit guide,however they cannot be as such because they are not of the light. They are false guides I guess would be a better way of putting it. Their intent is to harm.

Yes, that's a better answer.

I will let you know what I get back when I speak to them.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Excellent Interpretation! You did good. As far as the term enlightenment......I've never viewed from that perspective before. I use term because my Spirit Guides have communicated this way with me. I"ve never felt as though the term placed anyone above anyone else. More often than not the term I usually use is "vibratory" level, which has nothing to do with anyone being above or better than anyone else.

I believe that all entities are exactly where they are supposed to be on their path. Meaning I don't believe their is a heirchy here or there. The way I see it is like this.......
You look at your hand and just say "I" am the pinky finger. Am I more important than the thumb? No I am not more important than any other finger.....it takes us all for the "whole" hand to work properly.

You are on the right track, traveling your path at your pace.....all is good wherever you may be. Personally, I see you to be quite advanced. But that certainly does not make you better or worse than the next person....it just is.
Peace my friend!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Up there, there is a hierarchy. When this is all finished everything will be equal again like it was in the beginning. It's not better or worse, just everyone up there has their role.
edit on 25-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I am given you have two to help guide you personally. More than one will assist as needed. I will get more later on.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Yes, I believe this. To me Hiearchy means their are certain levels higher than others.......that's how I interpret hiearchy. I don't believe anyone is above another in this world or the one above....even now

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Indeed,
I have 2 guides, 4 when the need arises although I do not know what the other two are or what they help with. I have seen all 4, but only one seems to speak for them.
Feather is my main guide at this point,
and has been as long as I have known about my guides.
The other one with me is a male,
I believe a teacher, 18th century, or at least that seems to be what he always wears.
I never asked for his name. lol
*shrug*

ROTFLMOA!!!!!!!

He is now known as "pencil"
AHAHAH!!!

sorry, that was cool though!

Nvm, personal revelation there hahaha

ok, now back to the thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join