It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Round morphing UFO following ISS ?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
don't know if its been posted or not,haven't seen it on forum

www.youtube.com...

this is a real live UFO morphing up in space...
or are they having weather ballons up there also,but then again why would it wobble like that in vacuum

opinions?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by darkraver

Its not morphing it looks like a piece of rock ice slowly spinning, the video has been edited too, looping the sequence and zooming in with each loop to make it appear as if the item is gaining ground.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

embed for you:

this video is cool to say the least
lets hope we get some expert knowledge on this

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Gee, anonymous NASA quotes on some youtube video? Seems if the youtube moron spent have as much time as he did on his intro title graphics he would have reference who and when that was said. Gimme a break. You do also know they have inspection units that very, very closely resemble that very same object?

This youtube video is made by your typical youtube superstar who preys on the week and ignorant minded,

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is taken from STS 87...

Skip to 6:15.

And has been posted before, explanation here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Yeh it's actually a camera they use, I believe. I find it interesting that they model certain things after the shape of certain other things.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

so,just because I don't know what an AERCam looks like i'm "weak and ignorant minded..." ei?

you sir are exactly what this site doesn't need...a narcisoid jackass

and let the admin ban me for this...
but you will remain what you truely representatively are
(they should ban the likes of youm, and there are lots alike on ATS)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
This is taken from STS 87...

Skip to 6:15.

And has been posted before, explanation here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

to you thanks...a camera it is

but it does wobble a bit though,looked strange enough

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The reaction of someone who has just been disproved. I agree the first footage of the video is interesting, however this is apparently from 1997, i think someone would have studied the video in the 14 years inbetween. The second footage of the video of the smudge/reflection is just utter crap, if people believe that is a space craft then i agree, they are weak and ignorant.

You shouldn't give the youtube moron (who made the video) the satisfaction, wasting peoples time and getting hits in the process, what a scumbag.
edit on 19-10-2011 by destinationE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The second piece was the subject of another thread and on its own, possibly a secondary view of the tip of a solar panel.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Yeh it's actually a camera they use, I believe. I find it interesting that they model certain things after the shape of certain other things.

Yeah how about that NASA eh? People seeing orbs in NASA videos... so NASA makes a camera orb... so from now on any NASA UFO... the skeptics can just say "Pfffttt its just a camera orb..."

Way to go NASA PURE GENIUS

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkraver
to you thanks...a camera it is

but it does wobble a bit though,looked strange enough

Expect MORE NASA UFO type thingamajigs... best way to cover the real UFO's is make your own

These ones however have weapons capability as well... as in satellite smashing

edit on 19-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
This youtube video is made by your typical youtube superstar who preys on the week and ignorant minded,

So go cry over at youtube... You DO realize that for those YTers its all about hit count and they get paid from YT for that? So take your crusade over there... it falls on deaf ears here

Wouldn't surprise me if YOU were making some of those vids... then promoting them by creating drama.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If its a camera why doesnt NASA acknowledge it? That should end the debate. Looks like some folks here need to be on NASA's PR front that can give us a straight answer like "Thats a remote controlled camera".

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dehydratedpaani
If its a camera why doesnt NASA acknowledge it? That should end the debate. Looks like some folks here need to be on NASA's PR front that can give us a straight answer like "Thats a remote controlled camera".

Who says they haven't? Just because some moron on YT claims they asked NASA and were told NASA would not acknowledge it does not make it true. Also like it is untrue it was up "by accident" because it is top secret footage. These are the things that make people believe, Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dehydratedpaani

Okay.. does that come with a paycheck?

Autonomous EVA Robotic Camera (AERCam) Sprint

aercam.jsc.nasa.gov...

Autonomous = "remote controlled'
Actually more correctly "self controlled"

top topics

join