It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It makes everything we worry about seem so pathetic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Not sure if this is in the right place or if it's been posted before but I just finished watching it and am still teary eyed.
Haven't seen it on ATS and even if it has been posted before, I missed it and that means others did too.
I'm not into these idle programs by any means but this one is really worth a watch...IMO.

I am not familiar with the judges but the blond had it summed up quite nicely.
"It makes everything that you worry about just...so pathetic"

Emmanuel Kelly The X Factor 2011 Auditions Emmanuel Kelly FULL

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Haha talk about dramatic.

What's up with the tears?!
If I was him I'd feel bad getting cried at!

Good on him he obviously deserves it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Get that guy up on the BIG screen in Times Square, Tarir Sq., Liberty Sq., Trafalga Sq and every Square you can think of.

Thank you so much for bringing that!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Saw this on the television here in Australia. The entire family are a God given inspiration. Their Mother is an example of what every mother should aspire to. He has a brother and two sisters. They are together and individually an example for us all to behold.

To me they make the evil that runs this world look like idiots. Thank you for posting - thank you thank you!

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Tagging.

Off to work but will watch later and comment.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Amazing! That young man should be and inspiration to us all. Thank you for posting this b/c it has certainly inspired me on this dreadfully dreary day. I'll admit that I shed a couple tears watching him sing and seeing how deeply he touched the audience and the judges. Just amazing!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Wow...I was brought to tears....that is such an inspiring, courageous story....it proves that there is a God and their "adoptive" mother is truly sent from Him to save those children's lives. She is their true angel,

Thanks for posting this...it's nice to see a positive story on ATS

new topics

top topics

join