It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Tower (5 Km high) in Hellas Planitia Region on Mars!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
MARS must be looking at something it's attracted to....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
LOL sorry, it looks just like a glitch to me

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Really if not man o alien made what the crust created highly doubtful considering the gravity in mars doesnt allow for terrain to go vertical like that

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Where’s ozweatherman when you need him? Actually I’m am a huge fan of weather and in fact I believe this structure is easily explainable by the desolate mars surface covered in sand with the extreme winds that are produced on mars which could easily erode a rock structure to that shape. Have you check where this structure stands on this planet? Is this part of the planet susceptible to high winds and substantial temperature deferential? This is inter planet meteorology easily explained by the correct variables of weather on that region of mars...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The original poster couldn't resist the urge to add religion into it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

hahahahaha first response "as if it being man made" hahah thats the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a 5km TOWER on an ALIEN planet ... !!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
are you people afriad of ADMITTING the existence of Aliens STILL ? .... man you peeps are so far up your asssssses... the day you see an alien, your gonna freak out and Sh!t yourself xD

hmm... humanity is INFERIOR to the UNKNOWN. pathetic right ?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

oh your familular with the weather on mars ? tell me how its like my friend! when did u visit ?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey guys, wasn't there a thread not too long ago about a guy that said he had a friend or close aquaintance that was high up in the military that space travel was more developed than we thought and that there were skyscrapers on mars or on moons somewhere constructed by joint ventures between America/Russia/China? This thread reminded me of that thread, does anyone know the specific thread I'm talking about? I wonder what ever happened with that story.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by TechniXcality

oh your familular with the weather on mars ? tell me how its like my friend! when did u visit ?

no actually, i have never been to mars. But the speculation that we apply to objects on other planets, That appear to be "alien" built can be explained, by understanding earths weather/dynamics and varibles in fact currently thats how we understand the universe.
edit on 19-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The typical dismissals of possible former or current life on Mars is nothing short of ludicrous.

There are plenty of JPL/NASA photos with decent resolution that show some very odd objects indeed on the martian surface they DO NOT LOOK NATURAL. It is also true that scientists know very little about the history of our earth much less the solar system or other planets.

For all we know humanoids could be hundreds of millions of years old and could have destroyed themselves repeatedly over time.

I personally surmise that we as a species ARE that old and it is very possible that earlier civilizations may have had technology that far surpasses what we have now. I also tend to believe that humans may indeed have originated on Mars and at some point migrated to earth after a disaster destroyed the planet's biosphere.

It seems to me that there are quite a few "shills" here on ATS that are intent on guiding and manipulating discussions in a certain direction. Can I prove it, no, but we are not in a court of law. We are posting on ATS. These individuals are very good at what they do here too.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

lol thats awesome!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
it would be hard to see it.
But not its shado.
so it is fake untill you Paint in a shado.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If you say Phage three times (similar to Beetlejuice) he will show up to debunk/answer any claim/question.... Phage, Phage, Phage......now wait....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Baffling. if it is some kind of glitch then it's a very well formed computer glitch.
I first thought of volcanic activity and the low gravity making it build so high, but there isn't much evidence of volcanic activity any time recently (galactically speaking) also if it were either volcanic or of intelligent design then it would have to of been reletively recent as it appears to not be damaged as you would expect from a planet with very little atmosphere or any other protection from meteors/asteroids/etc.

So i think it's either some kind of geological formation not familiar to us earthlings as we have much higher gravity OR it's some kind of error/prank OR it is of intelligent design.

Pretty cool anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
If you say Phage three times (similar to Beetlejuice) he will show up to debunk/answer any claim/question.... Phage, Phage, Phage......now wait....

Awesome

Phage Phage Phage

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
why do, no offense, "old people" always assume computers are infallible?

this is so obviously just some glitch. its embarrassing to waste everyones time(yours included) on such ignorant fantasy.

Ignorant fantasy is believe that intelligent humanoid species is exclusivity of Earth. How come someone who's part of a civilization that believes the pyramids of Giza were built by malnourished slaves, using chisels, bamboo scaffolding, ropes and wooden cranes, DARES to use the word "embarrassing"??

i agree. how come what now?
you and me both are part of a civilization that believes all sorts of contradictory things, what the hell does that have to do with you, me, or anything at all?
are you trying to make a point, if so, what is it?

it seems you are saying, that because ignorant people exist.... we should not DARE to question anything that sounds ignorant????

lol. that cant be right. obviously i have no idea what you are saying, please explain.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

ROFL

2nd

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It's looks like the freedom tower they're building in New York to replace the twin towers, same apex.

Someone said "manmade" but there's no way, it would take at least Martian technological knowhow or greater!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Ok so this is a real object as here it is on the Google Mars

And on MOLA

Now with Mola and THEMIS

Finally in THEMIS enlarged The object may not be what the arrow is pointing to I just want to point it out..

What the heck is that?

Thought about making an animated .gif but I am tired and my tooth hurts
lol

Original THEMIS image here That is how you track down an anomaly...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join